Repeat story ke liye Repeat promo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Seeing the current track I felt that since anyways the serial is going in circles and is addicted to constantly using the same scenes over and over again

Here is a promo they could use once again Why waste time and money to shoot a new one So here is the promo

CONFUSED Riddhima - Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTU9N9EtxJM

In this she says 'ki kehte hai pyaar mein sab jayaaz hota hai par is jayaaz ka faisla kaise kare us jayaaz ko kaise chune'

I hope Sid and armaan help her soon to make her faisla cause nahi to viewers ko faisla karna padega whether to watch to serial on a daily base or monthly base. Cause any which ways mahino mahino tak story wahi ki wahi atki rahti hai LOL

One more thing please save a link to this post or promo cause I am sure after some months the situation will repeat and we may see a confused Riddhima again After all its is soap which is aired 5 times a week and Love story mein various angle ane chahiye na Par lagata hai in logo ne  geometry mein sirf triangle sikha hai. All in all we may need the link again Big smile

Baar Baar wohi post kya bananeka Smile Atleast I like to write on something different

Please note -

1. This post should be not taken too seriously and also should not be considered as bashing.
I still empathize with Riddhima current state of mind like I have done in all my posts

2. These are writers views only and do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies

Edited by dmg_dj - 23 September 2010 at 3:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-maria-tulip_i008rapunzel84NassuARKajenSabaah..pavsshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Repeat story ke liye Repeat promo" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
u know what, actually they neednt shoot any extra scenes.. just show the scenes they had shown B4  and just edit the voiceROFL
just watch this one...

Edited by shamil - 23 September 2010 at 1:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-maria-

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged

*edited

Edited by shamil - 23 September 2010 at 2:11am

R.K.O

IF-Sizzlerz

R.K.O

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
AWESOME YARR , I LOVE THAT LINE nahi to viewers ko faisla karna padega whether to watch to serial on a daily base or monthly baseROFL

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Zabardaast  post yaar. I totally agree with you. And this part  especially cracked me up.

I hope Sid and armaan help her soon to make her faisla cause nahi to viewers ko faisla karna padega whether to watch to serial on a daily base or monthly base. Cause any which ways mahino mahino tak story wahi ki wahi atki rahti hai LOL

Actually I am like stunned when I hear the creatives say that this is going to be the most interesting phase in DMG wherein Riddhima would married for the second time with apni marzi is going to make a mahaan discovery that her dil is still attaka hua hai on her ex-lover. Excuse me what kind of love story is this. Stupid and illogical track that only the creatives of DMG can think and be proud of. Anyway I have made my decision to quit the crap. I just peep in the forum to laugh at the posts. Yours was a really good one. Hope the creatives read these posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilfriends_rock

Post Reply New Post

Go to top