•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
A Sanjay Leela Bhansali film comes with a lot of expectations, and Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Guzaarish is no exception. We have already given you a preview of some of the costumes from the project, and thought we would now share some insider info on the first promo. BollySpice was in attendance at an exclusive screening of the film's initial look in London, which in a number one for Hindi cinema, was synchronised at the same time as its debut showing in Bombay.

The film's tagline: "See what I see, feel what I feel, believe what I believe" transports you to a world of visual splendour, magic and ill fated love. There can be no mistaking this is the palette of Bhansali. The opening shot introduces a bearded wheelchair bound Ethan (Roshan) growing increasingly frustrated by a fly circling his face, before reflecting back to beautifully shot memories of movement, of music and of dance.

The lead actors are presented in a very different avatar to how they have been seen together in Dhoom 2 and Jodhaa Akbar. Bhansali invites you to take a glimpse at their private world, Aishwarya in the role of a nurse bathing Ethan, the actress casually lighting a cigarette in an open-topped car, before coughing and choking, and abandoning all attempts at playing it cool.

The tone is dark, almost Black, as the story unfolds against a backdrop of Goa, presented in a new avatar to usual Hindi film fare. Stormy seas replaces pristine sands, and an unkempt Roshan wading into the water is a world away from choreographed, foreign-dancer-filled frames.

Guzaarish is scheduled to release worldwide November 19.

UTV has promised the first poster and promo will be released on the 23rd and you can be sure we will bring that to you as well, so watch this space for much more!

Although I liked Kites this film shouldn't get overhyped like Kites or it can have the same faith. As much as I love HR and want the best for him hope this film does well 

P.S. I think HR Aish jodi is ðŸ¤¢
i liked them in jodhaa-akbar lets see what is there in this movie, SLB is coming after Saawariya, Hritik after kites and Aish after Raavan, coz action replay has not released as of now

so lets see hope its a good film
i am awaiting but def not gonna have high hopes just yet...don't need another debacle like saawariya and kites.