Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Huhhh it's too much i don't want to c that Ahem & all the family start yelling at Gopi again & she'll say nothing except mein,wo,yeh this & that or stat crying.Angry
then again the CV's'll drag this issue for 1 week or more..........
so plz Gopi don't let Ahem to start yelling at u again this time for nothing.
& may b Koki'll support her but when Gopi'll b able to speak for her rights or she'll remain the same in the whole show?Ermm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueen-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "speak up Gopi plzzzz...." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I am really hoping that Koki will stand up for Gopi.  Otherwise there is no point watching this show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose-Petalssaomom-tellyaddict-

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I am really hoping that Koki will stand up for Gopi.  Otherwise there is no point watching this show!

im so agree with u it's really irritating now no change in Ahem's behav & Gopi's condition is also same as before only she doesn't want that Ahem looks at her.Ouch
while on the other hand RaJi's jodi is also boring & unromantic Rashi always busy in diff & ulti sidhi planning & Jigar....he is lil bit romantic but not before Rashi romance ka to nam-o-nishan tak nahi is serial mein that's y it's boring & irritating day by day.Angry
so plz CV's do something otherwise v've to quit from this show.

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.      

Do you think the CVs ever look at this forum?  Is all of our whining about the horrific storyline going to do any good?  The people on the Geet forum sure think that the CVs check their posts everyday for their next set of instructions :)  Makes me wonder if anyone reads our thoughts...

Rose-PetalsShell16-tellyaddict-

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.      

Do you think the CVs ever look at this forum?  Is all of our whining about the horrific storyline going to do any good?  The people on the Geet forum sure think that the CVs check their posts everyday for their next set of instructions :)  Makes me wonder if anyone reads our thoughts...

well don't know that they read our posts or not.
but i think they don't read otherwise v find any change in the story but story is stop at one place they rn't moving it forward.Pinch

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I really dont understand why the female leads of a show have such less confidence,,,why always they stand afraid as if someone will kill them ,,,gopi should speak the truth and clarify herself before everybody,,why i s\she always afraid,,she is not like rashi who at all times lies before her inlaws inorder to protect herself,,here gopi is the true one,,so why afraid????

Rose-PetalsShell16-tellyaddict-

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
if she will speak she will be not gopi  lolzzzzzzz

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

if she will speak she will be not gopi  lolzzzzzzz
LOL
u r right but too much silent & not speak to clear ur position is also not good.......

sensitivesheelaShell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top