WYSIWYG Support added for Google Chrome users - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Vijay.

I was thinking why does IF feel different all of a sudden?

OMG Thank you so much!!!! 😃
i had so much trouble a while ago with the previous editor...and i had no idea what was wrong 😆 
now i do....😃
thanks...😊
No WONDER!😲 I was wondering why all of a sudden the emoticons are appearing in picture and now they don't go straight back to the end of the PM also when we have to insert them but infront of right where we need them....

Thanx Vijay....
thank u soo much vijay bhai but when i try to center it will center but i when click post reply button it will go back to the left align instead of center...
Thank u & congrats on ur new addition on IF Bro
Thank u thank u thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Vijay bhai..ur the best!!

Its really become so easy to use..!! 🤗
Thanks.Google Chrome is easy to use and with this it' would be great!
OMG FINALLLYYYYY!
I have waited for this day for sooo longgg!! lol

Thank you for this new addition! It saves me so much hassle!👍🏼
Originally posted by vijay

Hi All,

There is a good news for all Google Chrome users that now they can even write their posts using WYSIWYG Editor instead of using the BBCode which is a bit time consuming.

Incase anyone is still facing the same problem please post on this thread.

Cheers,
Vijay
sir i am really happy with this change and also this is time saving but i have one problem here as i can't put youtube videos here i mean when we have no this facility we all users used method into brac. YOUTUBE and then paste of copied u tube link but now we can post links direct without using URL so its difficult or may be i don't know how to put u tube videos can u please guide me regarding this matter what should i do to post youtube videos here 😭
thank you... was plesantly surprised to see my posts specially when editing them