India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 9-2-2005 Wednesday

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Lalit and CG r in the living room discussing the troubled times in the house coz of Vasu's stubbornness..Mahek comes with tea for both and asks them whats the matter. Lalit requests her to tell Varun to talk to Rishi as he is worried about the tensions btw Rishi and Sanjana............Mahek promises to do that.....

Charu goes to Akshat's home ......Reva opens the door and starts insulting her........but Charu doesnt care and makes her way in.......tells her she is there to invite Aks for Mouli's video launch in Goa. when Reva tells her she doesnt want her near her son, she responds with I'll leave him alone when he tells me to.(Good for Charu.....finally she's speaking up to Reva.) Aks comes with coffee for his mom and himself and sees Charu there..She blankly tells him abt the invite to him and also Swayam and tells him to come if he wants to.........She then tells Reva she wanted to invite her too but didnt bother coz she knew what the answer wud be.....and goes away..........Reva tells Aks not to go as there's too much of work but he tells her off saying he will do it when he comes, when she taunts him abt Charu , he stands firm and says  ...Yes i am going there for Charu and the launch.........(For once Aks opened his mouth in front of his mom)

Varun seems still peeved about the parking lot incident with Rishi and taunts Mahek abt still having feelings for Rishi when she suggests that he shud speak to Rishi abt his r'ship with Sanjana.....(infact he feels Sanj is better off without Rishi-  ...I too think the same VarunWink) Mahek is shocked and sad that Varun thinks like that..........and tells him it was his fathers suggestion........(Probs brewing there I think)

Next is GOA, Mouli welcomes the entire family and tells them they have 10 rooms booked for the entire group.......As mahek is going up to the room carrying Roshan she drops her bag and is unable to retrieve it,  Rishi does it for her............Sanjana sees this and feels jealous (some more probs now)

Kannan and charu are  waiting for Aks...Charu is upset coz he is late as always, but this time he comes on time but yet she walks off in a huff.......

In the hotel room Mahek doesnt talk to Varun and he apologises for his behaviour...........Mahek forgives him and says they are friends first and know everything abt eachother.........their marriage is based on trust and they shud never forget that...........( The only sensible girl in the Sinha parivaar)

On the beach everyone is having fun....Aks and Charu take Sanj into the water..........Mouli is helping Aman with his pushups(whats happening there??).......VArun-Mahek are taking a lovey dovey walk.......only Rishi is lounging and sulking looking at Mahek and Varun........CG/Veena and Lalit/Vasu too joins them......Veena comments that its so nice everybody is enjoying together ..........they only miss Sujal and kash.........Vasu agrees....but her inner voice( Have fun Sujal,.when u get bk to Simla u will go straight to jail....oh.I must call inspector Arjun)

The younger group is playing antakshari on the beach......Rishi and Sanjana r not there........Roshan wanders off and Varun goes behind him.....there is a scene btw charu and Aks similar to the antakshari scene btw shahrukh and kajol in DDLJ...where he holds Mandira bedi's hand instead of Kajols.......here Aks holds Kannan's hand instead.........

Mahek sees Sanj alone on the beach and goes to get her..........Varun does not allow Rishi to give Roshan an icecream coz it is bad for him and Rishi gets more furious when varun tries to tell him of his r'ship with Sanj.......Mahek and Sanj are talking....Varun gets a call and leaves the kid near Mahek.....but she seems too engrossed in her conv. with Sanj...infact upset when Sanjana tells her not to come between her and Rishi.......Frame freezes on Mahek with the tide coming in.......................

Hope the kid is OK........he was all alone on the beach with the puppy Varun found for him..................

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update....  We had no power last night and I could not watch the serial.. was feeling very bad thinking ... what if Kashish and Sujal came on the showCryCryCry

Now I dont feel so bad.  They did not come.  I did not miss much.. except Rishi of course.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hey, i was just re-reading the update.... Aman with Mouli....  I thought they might do Aman and Kanan considering they are the only single members left.  I did not think of Aman Mouli... AngryAngryAngry  Kanan looks sweeter.  I dont like this Mouli...
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Misunderstandings all the way.
Now they hv started n they will last for long.
I hope that Roshan is fine. But i am sure that rishi will b their to save him once again.

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged
thanx for the update.. i think some problems will arise in varun and mehak's life bcoz of rishi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top