Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the creative team needs an electric jolt to see how ridiculous the script has become.

Very little point taking our anger out on Tapasya or Ichcha because of  the way the storyline is 'not progressing'  - that is not their responsibility.

Sadly, I think the creative team or the producers just don't care as long as the viewership remains high.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
these CVs r really now getting on my nerves!! 1st they showed this stupid rituals by icchha( i like icchha but really i want 2 give her a big shake that wat r u made up of??😕😕 afterall atleast she shud'ven't thought abt tapu bcoz wat she has done 2 vansh). but still i didn't think that they"ll show it 2 stretching point but now they r really out of my "samajh"!!
 now atleast they shud show mai asking ichha 2 hav blanket 2 protect from cold!! but lagta hai CVs've themselves got confused abt the track that wat 2 do now!!😕😕😕
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now they r showing ichaa's track

just like suguna's character in balikavadhu

she was also a widow like this

and used to do all these stuff

but that we can understand

here ichaa is an educated lady

so they should mould her nature according to her education
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In Balika Vadhu, the girls have no choice.

Here the character of Ichcha has chosen this life for herself.

For all her sainthood, the creative team has lately introduced a streak of meanness  in her when it comes to Veer. It just is not believable because  firstly Veer has never behaved in an inappropriate manner and secondly meanness was not in the original character of Ichcha.

There are other ways to tell a person very nicely to leave them alone.

These  changes of mannerisms is confounding.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what i fail to understand is why is iccha hiding this from ammo? its not mai forced her to do all this?
she indeed can be happy in this place.. she herself is inflicting all this on herself and then she wants to hide it from ammo? makes any sense ?

total nonsense.. a girl who was so forward that she was a teacher and taught kids to learn to dream has such regressive ideas and thoughts??!!!!

its high time we stop watching this crap so that CV will try to do something abt this...

🤢 🤢  for the CVS
🤢