saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This may be longer than five, folks!

1. Time line - (Warning - I don't understand Hindi, it's very likely that I'm very confused) So, the thief broke in late in the evening/early morning, right? Police came, Kinjal releases thief, Aham offers help to Gopi etc. So what happened to the day? Today's episode was them eating a meal and then cleaning up the rooms getting ready to go to bed, right? I thought the meal was going to be breakfast, but then Koki and Kinjal climb into bed? Huh? Was it only to take a nap? I don't think so. Crickets in the BG usually denote nighttime.

2. Rashi - She's gleeful over Koki being scolded by Chirag. What kind of person does this? Only evil personified. 😡 😡 😡

3. To Gopi I say: Really? How stupid are you? You've lived with Rashi for how long and you still haven't figured out she is rotten to the core? Rashi just took delight in Koki's embarrassment and you just sit there? After all the crap that she has done to you, and you just act like nothing has happened. You don't have to stoop to her level, but you also don't have to lie there and take it. Stop bawling and stand up for yourself. No wonder Aham yells at you! You're a doormat!

4. Parag - can you remind me why you're in this show? Spineless coward!

5. CVs - Wow. What a story. We've been watching for how many months now? Can you explain to me exactly what we have witnessed in those months? Precisely... NOTHING!

6. Jigar/Rashi - Just threw up in my mouth. Jigar, honey, we all know she's pretty. If you are too stupid to have not figured out that she's evil, well then, you deserve her. Have a nice life.

7. Kinjal - need I say more? 😡 😡 😡

I invite you to add to this list if you put yourself through the torture of watching.

Edited by saomom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

8. Koki needs to stop think and speak correctly. Where does her sharp sherlock holmes mind go when it comes to doubting her own children??? She has yelled at Kinjal in the past and had also told her off for trying to be nosey. What is going on now?? Why has our tigress become a house cat???

9. More the Jigar, Hetal needs to open her eyes and realize that Rashi is no innocent little girl. She needs to see the real Rashi and stop blinding herself. She showed us a glimpse of it when Rashi broke the fast, but the very next minute she covers up her mistake and takes the blame on her own shoulders. WAH Hetal Wah...!!..........Whatever is happening in the house is all because of Hetal in my opinion. If she stoped Rashi the first time........she wouldn't have had the courage to do what she does now.
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
everyone in the MM is soo stupid and chiildish!😡 god koki ur kinjal's mom. can't u figure out what's goin on in her mind? Aham can u shut up for once! gopi ur a grown women so stop being such a baby😡 sorry if i offended anyone but am in a very bad mood
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post tam.
I'l add mine after reaching, remember m sneaking peeking thru my cel in ofc.

Taral n amaria, gr8 addition.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

lovely post tam.
I'l add mine after reaching, remember m sneaking peeking thru my cel in ofc.

Taral n amaria, gr8 addition.

Me too...but doing it blatantly in my office. Once of these days!!! I tell you!!!

I don't think I am going to watch the epi but will get back to you on mine.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't help it ... had to watch...you know like an accident that you is bad but can't keep your eyes away.

10.  Koki bad mouthing her husband to Aham.  I know she was really frustrated and I get why she was and it is years and years of frustration with Parag that just came out.  She needs a strong man who can keep up with her but she is stuck with a weakling.  I get it...but you never say anything bad about the other parent to your child,  you just don't, it hurts them at a very basic level.  She knows he has seen her sidelined all his life and he does everything for his mom.  Of course he wouldn't be able to see the tears in his mom's eyes.
11.  Then she shouldn't have gone on and on about Hetal and Rashi and all the other house hold issues.  Aham takes on a lot on his shoulders he doesn't need to worry about all the little stresses of the house.
12.  Then Aham shouldn't have involved himself and talked to Jigar.  That just perpetuates the problem.
13.  Rashi
14. Kinjal ( i think you have these two but they need to be on again)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my addition will start...
15. Rashi- she is the Master Piece

17. CVs- Some one should learn from them how to ruin a Good show, Superb Actors, Dashing Star Casts........they are  DESTRUCTIVEs not CREATIVEs.....

18. Kinjal-  cant comment,...as really dont have words to describe her selfish nature......she does not have anything good to do so she is on a mission to save herself and for that everytime Gopi is the Scapegoat. If Kinjal would not have done all this jewelery drama b4 and yesterday then Aham and Gopi's relationship would have been a different....
so my MOST ELIGIBLE BOTTOM CANDIDATE is..
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal
Kinjal