India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for feb 09

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Mihir asks Gautham to console Harsh. But Gautham says that Harsh is speaking the truth. Everybody speaks something against Thulsi. Savitha says that she encouraged Nandini to abort Ansh's child. Gaytahri says that daughter of a Poojari did not leave shanthinikethan worthy of Pooja. Mihir recalls the phone conversation that Thulsi was having with Nandini which he had heard only partially. Mihir asks Harsh to stop and calls up Thulsi and asks her to give Harsh his rights. Mohini is leaving because of this. Thulsi says "for good," she is just after Harsh's property, does not care for Harsh. Why don't you understand this simple thing? Mihir says that he does want to understand anything, but at moment does not want his family to split. Thulsi says that Harsh will get the property at the right time and nothing now and cuts the call. Mihir slams the receiver. Harsh picks up his bags and drags Mohini out of the outside.

Savitha says its time for them to go to court and tells Mihir that his evidence is an absolute must. Mihir asks all of them to leave him alone. Savitha, Gayathri and gautham set out.

There are those foolish scenes in the court premises, where the separate groups arrive and look daggers at each other (I find this to be very very funny). Thulsi hopes that Mihir comes in quickly.

Mihir thinks a lot at home. He does think about all the times that he has shared with her, but cannot arrive at a decision.

The proceedings of the court start. The prosecution lawyer presents his case and pleads death for thulsi. Meera says that its true that Thulsi followed ansh to the farm house, true there was arguments between them, which is not something very uncommon between a mother and son. Its also true that the gun has her finger prints. But these things do not prove that Thulsi did indeed kill Ansh. The guns were found after a long time. Thulsi's fingerprints could have been made anytime, after the incident……..made have been taken, by cheating her.

Between the arguments, Savitha enquires why Mr.Sinha is keeping mum. He says she had promised Mihir, without him they can't do much. Savitha goes out and tries to call Mihir. Gayathri follows her and says Savitha should not have depended on Mihir. He has always gone against savitha and supported Thulsi. (Were no summons issued??)

Savitha comes in and tells the lawyer that they can't loose the case and Mihir is coming in. The lawyer now takes his turn to make dramatic statements and says that its high time they stop wasting the court's time and present the eye witness. As Mihir is announced and walks, everybody looks surprised. In the background there are the marriage vows being exchanged. He takes the witness box and the oath and says that he has seen his wife thulsi firing the gun at her son Ansh. He is unaware of the happenings before that. But afterward Ansh was in his arms bleeding and cries. Thulsi looks a little sad, but its Mihir who cries.

Mr.sinha says that he is sure the defence lawyer does not have any arguments and makes concluding statements, asking Thulsi to be punished.

Xenubia Senior Member
Xenubia
Xenubia

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
How Depressing!! Darn savita!!!Cry
gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update Smile
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for great updateSmile...i am surprised how quickly mihir arrived at court to give his statement b/c knowing ekta i figured the trial would drag some daysLOL
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Great update,thanks
AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

thanks for great update ...i am surprised how quickly mihir arrived at court to give his statement b/c knowing ekta i figured the trial would drag some days

I agree.

I remember one scene, When Tulsi & Mihir was in to the room. She says that she wants to speak to Mihir. He says "go ahead". She says, I have no regrets of what has happened so far. I don't know what the future holds for me. Can't we forget everything momentarily? I just want to wish you a very happy anniversary. Afterthat she starts 2 walk away, Mihir holds her back & says mentally…Even I love you a lot Thulsi. You aren't just my wife, but my life. I'll always be there for you. Then he wishes her also a very happy anniversary.

I also remember one another sence just be4re he came 2 court, when he was alone & thinks himself that "Tulsi,Ye kaisi duvidha aa gayi hai Na tumara saath de sakta hoon aur nahi tumhare khilaf jaa sakta hoon".

In view of above, I m unable to understand that how can he was in courtAngry for giving his statement against Tulsi.  

Now, I think its very difficult situation for Tulsi 2 come out of the murder-case.Cry

richakang Groupbie
richakang
richakang

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
thx for the update
princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thannks for the Update

Go to top