ThisWasJustTheBegining-MG-FF- Chapter10 page 19 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
😃that was a great update... at the end when geet sees maan.. i was hoping it was really him but then found out it was only her illusion.... would have loved to see maan there at the moment..... but will wait and see how they meet... plz cont soon....

ty for the neat comments guys! <3 they definietly are encouraging! will update when i get time :)

chapter5

Geet woke up at at 9 am sharp. She got dressed and took muskaan with her to pinky's house.
"Ohmygod! Geet! How are you? What are you doing here?!" Pinky dad exclaimed in happiness.
"Seems like you don't want me back!" Geet smiled.
"Hmm… blame yourself! You left us alone…we didn't ask you to" Uncle said jokingly… "And who is this cutie?" He asked looking at the tiny girl who hid behind her mother with a thumb in her mouth. She looked the cutest with her brown and blonde curly hair.
"This is my muskaan! Muski, come on.. it's pinky di's daddy."
She said as she picked up Muskaan.
"beta! I'll give you loads and loads of chocolates! Come on!"
Muskaan smiled at the name of chocolates and ran towards uncle.
"Thankyou for taking care of her uncle! This was important"
"I know beta."
"Muskaan, now don't trouble uncle okay? Or I'll snatch away all your chocolates?! You get me?"
Geet waved a goodbye to Uncle and Muskaan and left for the office…
-
"Geet!" Adi said running to her as soon as she entered the office.
He gave her a one armed hug.
"i can't believe you finaally returned! I-i w-waited so much f-for this day" He said with tears in his eyes.
"aww! i missed you too adi! It was so hard... to live alone there with... without you guys. I don;t know how i managed...."
"But now ur back na?" Pinky said cutting in...
Geet was silent for a minute....
"Come on Geet! don't tell us you didn't actually return"
"i didn't. I - i'm sorry guys..."

Adi just grimaced at her response... and then gave a light smile...

"I know where you're coming from...."

"thanks adi! You guys mean the world to me... don't ever underestimate my love for you guys!"
Geet assured huggind pinky and adi again...

"We love you too!" They replied...

"Umm-" geet heard a familiar voice cutting in.

"Pinky aur adi... please apne KAAM karein. Ms. Geet Handa humari client hain!" Sasha said...

"Haan... aur woh log tumhare nokar nahi. Mera kaam sirf aur sirf Mehta project say hai. Agar iss office ka behaviour itna hi bekaar raha tou i'll have to tell Mr.Mehta that i refuse to sign the shopping mall deal with you."
Geet bit...

sasha was taken aback. The last person she expected answers from was Geet...

yes he was there, waiting for me.... I looked blank when i walked in... It was a mixture of emotions when i saw him.
I was angry at him, for not coming to take me back.
I was happy to see him, that he was fine.. just the way he was.
I was sad to see him, because he expected me to move on and i still hadn't.
Above that all, i knew that i still love him and have to act like i'm okay with everything....

She walked into my cabin.... silently opening the door. It didn't look as if she was happy, or sad. But those tears in her eyes indicated something. Something that i failed to understand. Those thousand messages per second were conveyed. The dark room looked as if someone magically lightened it up. The air i inhaled through my mouth tasted sweet as ever. The smell of her,... the feeling that she was so close to me had such an impact that i couldn't speak... I was breathless. Feeling something rushing into my heart.... The feeling that i had not felt since 3 damned years.
My eyes started watering up. Seeing her standing at the door, not doing anything... just staring at me like that. I know i must have been doing the same thing obviously.
A tear started to escape her eyes and she turned around quickly.
Ha. and she thinks that she can hide them from me.
"geet.." i called...
My voice was unusual. It didn't happen to me always. There was hapinnes in my voice. It was almost musical....

"Hi..." she said turning around.. and smiling..
I looked at her... She looked the same.. Except for her changed wardrobe. Instead of her kurtis she wore sleeveless shirts. Her white outfit made her look absolutely gorgeous. Her beauty was not describable.
"You didn't- I didn;t know u were...coming.." i asked...
her smile faded and her once joyous face turned serious. Nevertheless, she looked absolutely adorable.
And about her child. I wanted to ask her... But the look she had on her face turned that question off. Perhaps later i resolved...

"i didn't know i'd be coming here. Uncle mehta assigned me to work.. and "

"it's okay geet" I said assuringly. She walked towards my table where i stood
"Can we please not talk about anything except work. I don't want to be reminded of anything that happened. "

This was expected. And it didn';t even hurt me that she talked in a tone like that. Maybe because i deserve it.

"I don't want to either." I sighed... "shall we get to work?"

"sure" she said... her voice was unusual too. I could feel sadness in it... i wanted to take her in my arms and never let her go. How i missed her during these years... i wish i could have her back....

sorry again for short parts 😆 and no PMs! 😔 life is hectic..
thankyou for the wonderful comments guys! <3 means alot
x
annie

Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago
nice update.. luved da way geet spoke to sasha.. do continue soon..
good work yaar pls do yu mind if yu write longer i love it eagerly waitting for the next part  soonnnnnnn thanks
Just came across your FF...

Add me to the PM list....
Originally posted by sharmake11

good work yaar pls do yu mind if yu write longer i love it eagerly waitting for the next part  soonnnnnnn thanks
the next part might be a wee bit longer :) but will ofcourse try! :)

CHapter6-

Maan layed down on his bed. His eyes closed thinking about the day he spent with geet. He was surprised with himself. Seeing someone so close to his heart just some inches away from him, and yet, he still can;'t have her. He opened his eyes at the sound of the thunder that kept lightening up his dark room. everything seemed very lightened up today. His eyes were red from all the tears that had escaped his eyes and he himslef had failed to notice. Maan sat infront of the window. Glaring at the heavy rainfall. He didn't understand one thing.... if Geet was over him, why did she get emotional when she saw him. Why did that tear escape her eyes when she saw him? Why did he see love for himself in her eyes still? What if Geet still loved him... what if everything was just the way it was before?

... Maan wanted to see her, he wanted to speak to her. He wanted to hear her voice.
He dialled her number, not thinking of anyone, anyhting... just to hear her voice again.
But instead someone else picked up the phone.

"Hullo?" a baby-ish cute voice came out....
"Umm.... aap kon hain ?" maan spoke, confused at who the kid was...
"Pehle batayi k who are u? I'm muski!"
"mein kon hoon... yeh mein aap ko nahi bataoun ga..." maan chuckled playfully...
"magar kyun? i told you na! i'm muski, so u should tell me now. DUSHT!"
It suddenly struck maan. This had to be Muskaan. Geet's muskaan. HIS muskaan. Geet's child and HIS child.
Maan froze for a second. This was Geet;s kid. HIS kid... unless she already had someone else in her life which to him seemed very unlikely.
"Where's your dad?" Maan asked... curious....
she was quiet for a minute... Maan could hear her breathing...
"My mommy is my dad too! i don;t need a dad!"  she said almost crying..
"I'm sorry beta... i didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry! i wanted to talk to Geet. Your mom"
"why?!" she asked.
"I wanted to know if she's okay."
at that, muskaan laughed. But not out loud.
"Hey, what's the matter? and why can't u talk loudly?"
"woh, kya hai na stranger, mommy is in her bedroom. If she hears that i was talking to you, she won't give me any chocolates!"

"Oh.. so that's the case..." Maan laughed... He absolutely adored this innocent gal.
"Why do you want to know if my mommy's okay?"
"bus... yun hi..."
"Mommy's never okay. She's always sad... she doesn't like anyone. She only loves me!"
Maan felt a lump in his throat... She still was there. Where he had left her.
and now, he needs to get her back. he needs to bring her back. and he will!

"ACHA! suniye stranger ji, mommy's door opened! Bye! "
with that, muskaan hung up the phone....

Geet came out of her room with a confused look.
"Muskaan... were u upto something fishy?"  she asked the little girl who sat on the sofa with a teddy bear beside her almost her size...

"Why would u think that mommy?" she asked innocently....
"cause i heard you were talking to someone. and i can't see anyone around here beta.."
"I WAS... amm... umm;.. i was talking to my..... TEDDYBEAR!" she blurt out and instantly hugged it.

Geet laughed along...
she kissed her forehead and headed to pinky's house in her fancy silver car.
It was 4 in the evening and the storm still hadn't gone away.
"i hate rain" geet muttered as she drove. Suddenly, the car stopped abruptly.

"Heell!" geet muttered as she walked out of the car and into the rain... Thankfully the road had been emty and the sky was clear. The rain would last for like only an hour or so. Geet stood outside in the rain, checking the car, completely drenched. The cold wind blew and started making Geet shiver. She dreaded wearing sleeveless today....

"So it's out of fuel" she spoke to herself... "how the hell am i supposed to look for a petrol pump around here?"

Geet turned around to see a familiar car passing by. He got out of it in the pouring rain and turned around to see Geet dripping wet. She looked like an angel... more beautiful than anything.

As soon as she saw him she closed her eyes... hoping for him to be just a hallucination... Just a dream.. just an imagination but he came close to her and spoke in his husky tone. Geet couldn't hear anyone but him. Not even the raindrops who fell hard on the  ground making sounds of their own.

"Geet?" he spoke... his face and his expressions were just as blank as his tone.

"Woh..." She broke out of her trance of thoughts... "My car.. ran out of fuel."

"Come on.. get into my car... " he said simply.

Geet stood there. No motion. No emotion. Just standing...

"What now Geet?" he asked, annoyed by her stubborness.

"I don't need your help..." she spoke.. tears in her eyes that was visible to him. Even in the rain...

"Geet. Stop with all the nonsense and get in the car! the weather's going to make you fall sick. I don't want that."

"Oh ofcourse. I can survive in a Big city on my own but i cannot survive a few hours of rainy weather?" She almost shouted sarcastically. "Please don't pretend to care." She scoffed out and turned to walk towards her car but before she could move any further he grabbed her rist and pulled her close. The grip was tight and it hurt. Geet was close to him... Their faces, just inches apart... And she could feel his cool breath on her face.

"Enough Geet. Tumhe kya lagta hai? K i pretend to care? Tum mujhe kabhi nahi samajh payein geet. You never understood me!" He spoke angrily.

"Leave my hand Maan. Mujhe dard horaha hai" Geet struggled to get her hand out of his grip...

"AUR mujhe dard nahi hota Geet? When you are so close to me, but i still can't have you. Knowing that you are still there... and i still love you but i can't have you beside me? Nahi.. Tumhe kya farq parta hai. Why am i even saying these things? It's not like the raindrops will wash out my pains..."

She listened to those words. Her eyes stinging and she was shivering. He still didn't leave her hand. And everything was crystal clear. He loved her... He was hurt. She was hurt. And they could do nothing about it. Geet closed her eyes... mesmerized by this moment where he confessed... But she was not guilty. Her eyes snapped open. He didn't make an effort to even come and get her. He left her alone... In that city.. if it wasn't for Mehta uncle, she would have died by now.

Geet didn't say anything and Maan pulled her into the front seat of her car.

The drive was silent... Not awkward. They both were lost in their own train of thoughts...

Geet was lost in herself. She didn't know what to think. She just stared at the car window.. Breathing slowly and glancing at him every now and then...

Maan wished he could tell her the truth. The way he asked Mr.Mehta to take care of Geet. The way he refused but still found her and took care of her.

" i can take it from here." Geet replied as maan stopped his car infront of the area where pinky lived..

"Geet" he called... and she turned around automatically.

"Mr.Mehta ki project ki launch party kal hai. At crystal hall... the same place"

"I know-" geet cut in... "I'll be there"

How could she have forgotten? That night.. that dance.. that moment...

~*~*~*

Mr.Mehta helped Geet to only a certain extent. He gave her a place to live and a job. But Geet wasn't the one to depend on him for everything. After earning a certain amount of money and after repaying him, she set out to work somewhere else, studied and became an employee of one of the most brilliant company and made her own "Pehchaan".
People questioned her, taunted her, thought bad of her of being a single mom. But she did not give a damn to them. Maan had taught her to not care about society when she knew that she was right. She was ever so grateful about him being her saviour, her support system and loved him for staying by her side... Until... she revealed the truth. But she hadn't even listened to what he had to say and blamed herself for leaving without giving him time...

~*~*~*

"Hmm... so Ms.Geet handa needs to go shopping!" Pinky spoke...

"I don't want to go Pinky! can u get a dress for me? I hate shopping! Pretty please?" Geet pleaded.

"Nuh-Uh Geet! I already got a sari for you! It's a gift!"

"Really Pinky?" Geet said amazed... and hugged her best friend tightly...

"Oh thankyou so Much Pinky! thankyou thankyou thankyou!"

Pinky took out a box out of her closet which was neatly wrapped in wrapping paper.

Geet impatiently tore the paper and opened the box to find a wonderful, dazzling red sari.

"OhMyGod! Pinky.... this is... Wow! " Geet said, amazed at how beautiful this was. The sparkly stones made the sari look gorgeous!

"thankyou so much Pinky! I love this!"

"I'm glad you do! So you're going to wear this tomorow? Ooh la la! You are going to look Beautiful Geet!"

"Hmm.. yeah.. I needed something for tomorow. Mind if uncle take cares of Muski for tomorow night? This is office thing so you'll be there too.. "

"ofcourse he can! He loves muskaan! He says it reminds me of the time when i was a baby! "

"aww!" They both laughed, talked and felt like time had flown by! They revised old memories, laughed on them, cried, and felt happy for what life has given to them....

Precap- tere naina... Has diye
            bas gaye merey dill mein
            tere naina....

Gurmeet Chaudhary

we love ur spirit and dedication towards your work and Your phenominal acting is what made me fall in love with MaanSinghKhurana in the very first place.
Our prayers are with you GC ! We Love you and hope You get better than better soon! [:

Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago
hey there just read part 6 luv ed ittttt
that is just so awesome...i loved it
keep writing...ur awesome 👏👏👏