Hey Srishti!!!!
Loved the OS

tc
luv
nandi
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
first of all, please accept my congratulations for your Gallery.
all OSs and SSs were wonderfully written.
i enjoyed reading them.
please continue writing more and do pm me when you do.

dechiraju thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 👏 👏   👏  👏

Originally posted by: -KaShti-

Let me be your voice...{an ArSh OS}

From the very beginning, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him. 

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the she loved the him deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?"

As he was not good with his words, this often causes the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vents her anger on him. As for him, he only endures it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the her: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you...I love you very much more than myself... If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round...Will you marry me Shilpa?" 
she was so happy...she nodded...and hugging him tightly said:"yes Armaan...yes...i too love you a lot...and words are not needed...i am just a fool to ask you for the explanations and term our love in words...its just...i am sorry...i love you a lot..."
There shilpa agreed, and with armaan's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leaves, they got engaged.

Shilpa on completing her studies joined a multinational company as an executive and worked there, whereas armaan was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice... 

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,...it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone...Which pierced into her heart every time it rang...Shilpa did not wanted armaan to know about it and was not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer for him...

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, armaan sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phone calls,.. all what shilpa could do, besides crying, was...still crying...

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything and be happy.

With a new environment, shilpa learnt sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget armaan...One day, her friend came & told her that HE IS BACK...She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. And since then, there wasn't anymore news of him...

A year has passed and she only know the life she lived without her love...one day...her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the armaan's wedding. Shilpa was shattered...but somehow she consoled herself...though she dint actually but...with a heavy heart she opened the letter...and...

...she saw her name in it instead...

Yes she was shocked...very very surprised and stunned...

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw HIM...her armaan... standing in front of her...He used sign language telling her "I'VE SPENT A YEAR'S TIME TO LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'VE NOT FORGOTTEN OUR PROMISE. LET ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE YOUR VOICE. I LOVE YOU SHILPA...I STILL LOVE YOU A LOT...AND PROMISE TO BE BY YOUR SIDE FOREVER..AND EVER AND EVER...YOUR N ONLY YOUR'S  ARMAAN"

And With that, he slipped the ring into her finger...she did denied first being shocked and not knowing what to do...and thinking of herself being a burden for him but then agreed as armaan once again made her convince and made her believe in their love...

And then they got married...after marriage he took her with him to abroad and searched and consulted the best doctor available in the world for her treatment...so that she can once again get her voice back and talk again...and within 1 year she got her voice back after going through an operation and few treatments...and began to live a normal life once again and...

they lived happily ever after...😊

Liked it????or hated it?????or was it neutral...?????FRNDZZZ comment ...and like button is below...press it...kripaya usse dabakar humein...humein...humein...hmmm...yup...humein happy karien...:p...😛

With lots love...😊

Srishti...

God bless ya all...😊

Tc...😊...