Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Note:

Friends....from now on i will be posting all my one shots and shot fics here...
so all of you wanting to read my fics can look for this gallery...

enjoy!!!

keep smiling..
God bless ya all..
tc...😛
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail

1)~let me be your voice~                                  page 1                                       ArSh
      2)~I love you~                                                    page 1                                    ArSh
      3)~i am coming there too~                                page 2                                      ArSh
      4)~i think i am in love with you~                     page 2                                     ArSh
      5)~a kash OS~                                                    link (click here)                       KaSh
      6)~here by your side~                                       page 5                                    KaSh
     7) ~will u take you with me~                         page 7                                       KaSh
     8) a beginning of an end                                   page 13                                   ArSh

1)~sweet funny confession~                          link (click here)                             AR(KaSh)
    2)~true love~                                                     link (click here)                            ArSh
    3)~ArSh married ~                                            link (click here)                            ArSh

OkThanksBye thumbnail
 ðŸ˜‰

OkThanksBye thumbnail

OkThanksBye thumbnail
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Let me be your voice...{an ArSh OS}

From the very beginning, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him. 

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the she loved the him deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?"

As he was not good with his words, this often causes the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vents her anger on him. As for him, he only endures it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the her: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you....I love you very much more than myself.... If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round....Will you marry me Shilpa?" 
she was so happy...she nodded...and hugging him tightly said:"yes Armaan...yes...i too love you a lot...and words are not needed...i am just a fool to ask you for the explanations and term our love in words....its just...i am sorry...i love you a lot..."
There shilpa agreed, and with armaan's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leaves, they got engaged.

Shilpa on completing her studies joined a multinational company as an executive and worked there, whereas armaan was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice...... 

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,.....it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone...Which pierced into her heart every time it rang...Shilpa did not wanted armaan to know about it and was not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer for him...

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, armaan sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phone calls,.. all what shilpa could do, besides crying, was......still crying....

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything and be happy.

With a new environment, shilpa learnt sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget armaan...One day, her friend came & told her that HE IS BACK..........She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. And since then, there wasn't anymore news of him...

A year has passed and she only know the life she lived without her love...one day....her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the armaan's wedding. Shilpa was shattered...but somehow she consoled herself...though she dint actually but...with a heavy heart she opened the letter....................................and........................

..............................................she saw her name in it instead...

Yes she was shocked...very very surprised and stunned...

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw HIM...her armaan... standing in front of her....He used sign language telling her "I'VE SPENT A YEAR'S TIME TO LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'VE NOT FORGOTTEN OUR PROMISE. LET ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE YOUR VOICE. I LOVE YOU SHILPA...I STILL LOVE YOU A LOT...AND PROMISE TO BE BY YOUR SIDE FOREVER..AND EVER AND EVER......YOUR N ONLY YOUR'S  ARMAAN"

And With that, he slipped the ring into her finger...she did denied first being shocked and not knowing what to do...and thinking of herself being a burden for him but then agreed as armaan once again made her convince and made her believe in their love...............

And then they got married.....after marriage he took her with him to abroad and searched and consulted the best doctor available in the world for her treatment...so that she can once again get her voice back and talk again...and within 1 year she got her voice back after going through an operation and few treatments...and began to live a normal life once again and................................................................

they lived happily ever after..........😊

Liked it????or hated it?????or was it neutral....?????FRNDZZZ comment ...and like button is below...press it...kripaya usse dabakar humein....humein....humein....hmmm...yup...humein happy karien...:p........😛

With lots love....😊

Srishti...

God bless ya all...😊

Tc...😊...

OkThanksBye thumbnail
   ðŸ˜³{~I Love You~}😳

ðŸ˜³{~I Love You~}😳

she Stands shyly in front of him, watching him for a second, breathing deeply and closed her eyes ,he standing before her expected to say it, yes it is one words, his heart want to hear. It But his mind is not , he is trying not to look into her eyes, because it will weaken and will speak,

moments of silence and then
"I know you love me too," says Shilpa smiling at him caring smile and Trying to put her hand on his hand, but he raises his hands
"No, Shilpa, you are wrong, very sorry "Says Armaan replied back to Shilpa ,

" Really? but your Eyes say other words to me. Listen to me Armaan .. Whatever you do, whatever you say, I know you love me too ".

Armaan is Wavering.. She's right .. But she must not know that ..
"I do not have time for that Shilpa, leave!" Says Armaan with serious tone

Shilpa put her head on the back of Armaan says tenderly, " don't try with me Armaan, I will never leave .. even if you want you say,"

Armaan slapped Shilpa .. Slapped Bang .. Shilpa widen her eye And strongly said

, "Do not worry .. I'm not mad at you. I love everything from you. it no need to say how I feel about you .. everything in me speaks Armaan .. .. everything .. my eyes miss you every minute .. my feet take me all Place you are visiting .. Even if your mouth is silent, your beautiful eyes talk about you .. Talk about your feelings''. "

Armaan puts his hand on head .. taking deep breath and say, "that is not me Shilpa. the one that you talking about him is not me .. I'm dead but still breathing .. I do not have any feelings .. I do not like one Shilpa .understand that .this is an illusion"

Shilpa laugh smooth and put her finger to her mouth and wink, saying, "Well ,let make sure . say it to me:(( Shilpa .. I do not love you .. I do not want to see you again)) If said that. I promise you will not see me again,"

Shilpa put her hand on the pain in the gene .. he could not even Say it ..

"Shilpa. Don't miss your time, live your life , Be happy. forget. me " Says Armaan desperate eyes .. he thought that'Armaan felt sad as it is.. she know him more than herself and He loves her more of than himself .. So he Did not want to be in front of her.

"Armaan?" Says Shilpa and shaking the Armaan's shoulder .. he have driven his mind is thinking of her words ..
"Are you okay?" asked Shilpa,

"Oh .. yes I'm fine," Armaan replied

"Well I'm waiting to hear the sentence that I give you. "Shilpa says, taking her hands behind her back,

" Stop Shilpa .. I don't want to say anything, "says Armaan in the strongest terms

" Do you see that Armaan? Why you insist on me out of your life? Look at my eyes .. Armaan " says Shilpa

"Nothing changes  the truth... not your feelings' not anything '.I m Created notto be loved or love someone.. That is my life .. Devil does not love Shilpa, "says Armaan forceful

" Tell me what your eye say .. Those eager causes .. And those good sleeper .. waiting to wake it . I know Armaan . I know you very well , More than myself . even when you be the devil Armaan . I know that your conscience is awake, " Shilpa screams

Armaan laughs very strange .. laughing out loud until he throw tears in his eyes and look at the sky

" You'.Do you know anything .. No one knows anything .. My conscience is not only awake .. Everything wakes up in me 'he control of the thing on my body .. But where? In the dark .. Shilpa Yes .. I woke up in the darkness ..I do not see anything . run and run and scream .. No one listens to me .. I cry and cry .. Look for someone to save me .. But no one .. No one at my side .. not you, not my mother . ..not that girl who destroyed my life 'no one .. It is a terrible nightmare .. very dire Shilpa .. I live a nightmare every night .. I live like a drowning man who does not find a breath and no one feel my pain"

Shilpa-"Look at me, Armaan'. don't aggrieve me Armaan .. Why you say no one knows .. no one? .. you are the one who knew nothing .. I spend the whole night worried for you. so sad and so miserable and lost .. look at the sky from the balcony of the house .. maybe I can see you. When I see you flying ,I follow you and run behind you and scream with your name and Not stop until I find you , I try to be by your side. You Hold my hand and press it Hit me strongly but I remain steadfast . Do you know why Armaan? Because I love you .and I know you love me too, "says Shilpa and scream.

Moments of surprise and overwhelming silence. Shilpa shed tears. Armaan hug her warmly. Strongly

" I'm sorry Shilpa. Sorry Shilpa ,that I did to you all the pain Break my heart.. Shilpa I am very afraid ..I am afraid, "says Armaan,

" I am with you .. I Will never let you .. In bad or good times, I love you Armaan .. I love you so much. Whatever happened to me , I will be at your side, "Shilpa says and embraced him

"I am. I love you too. I love you so much Shilpa. I tried not to do, but I cannot. I tried to fight with my feelings to you . but I couldn't . And you. You are too crazy. Crazy for you love someone like me "

Shilpa look at Armaan beautiful eyes and wink says," I am ready to become a crazy all my life for you "

Armaan quiet smile, says " Well Well, my girl crazy. Can I kiss you? " Shilpa, Shy, and her face become red and smiling shyly" Ok, young man of my dreams," says Shilpa,

"Do you mean the devil of your dreams?" Says Armaan with a laugh joked.

Shilpa get Close to Armaan and touch his lips with her finger and looking at his eyes Love, "I love this devil .. love him so much that he loves me ... And you love me too'and now stop calling yourself devil'you are prince charming'I love you'" They both smiled to each other. And they kissed each other............................ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how it is?

Liked it????or hated it?????or was it neutral....?????FRNDZZZ comment ...and like button is below...do press it... 

With lots love....😊

Srishti...

God bless ya all...😊

Tc...😊

do comment/criticize........
plz..........😛

OkThanksBye thumbnail
~i am coming there too~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorrow............

That was the only thing he could to feel. Everything was ruined. He knelt next to her, her stained head resting in his lap........and her wrist too colored with her blood.........

"You can't leave me''..please.'not now"

Hot tears ran down him face but they were wash away by the rain. He brushed her hair off of her pale face.

"You.. you are going to heal from this right!'And...you're going to be ok!"

"Please please tell me you are going to heal from this!"

Behind him their friends watched on in pure shock at the tragedy to had happen.

The corner of her pink almost white lips turned up a little. She look up at him with slightly hazy lavender eyes.

"I'm sorry... I don't think I can."

She coughed, spilling blood out, he immediately wiped it away. "Do not worry'I..."

Her voice was a little more than a whisper.

"Don't talk, you.. you're going to be ok. I will no let anything happen to you'"

A half-cough half-laugh escaped her lips, "Its too late armaan!!!if you cannot not love me'its ok'but''i really cant unable to live without our friendship''no one can do anything''The time for me to go is now"

"No! you have to stay alive!" Just knowing that he would never see her again felt like his heart was being ripped from his chest.

"Please'stay' please' I NEED you!" he cried desperately.

"Thank you'for'everything'No matter...where I go'I will always'love you." She said''..

A soft hand reached upto armaan's face, he took it and put it to his face. "You're fading..." She said frowning slightly

Tears falling faster he leaned in closer. "I'm here." he touched his lips to hers. "Please don't leave me."

"Never" her voice was fading but he heard it even over the rain.

"I'love you Armaan...now and forever "

"I love you too, Shilpa"

He felt something leave him, a part of him that he could not live without. At that moment he knew she'...was'gone.

Someone came up behind him and place his hand on his shoulder.

"Armaan'Come lets get you home" the person said knowing his friend would say no.

"Home?'there is no home for me'Atul' My home is wherever Shilpa is'..leave me" he said not wanting to be separated for what was left of his love.

"Armaan'"

"I said LEAVE ME"

Anjali came up behind Atul. "It's best if we leave him alone for sometime, Atul" she said and they left.

"why?'why did it had to end like this! This is not how it suppose to end!'I can't live with out you'"

He sat there for a long time remembering the time he saw her in a rainy day like this. They were on a medical trip to panchgani and that was when he saw her dancing in the rain. There was also the time when she follow him and help him come out of the sad moments he was in earlier.

He laid down with Shilpa's body resting on his shoulder. Then he got up and searched for something.......he saw a knife, with her blood on it ,which she must have used, he took it out and plunged it into his already death heart.

"I'll be there soon Shilpa" where his final words before everything turn dark........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do comment/criticize...

god bless you all...

thanx....

OkThanksBye thumbnail

~I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU~

Armaan-karan singh grover-armaan

Shilpa-shilpa anand-armaan's fiancee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn! I hate nights like these. Why the hell can't I sleep? Shilpa MALHOTRA? No way. She's definitely not the reason why I can't sleep. Maybe Atul is just mad at me. Why? Don't ask me.

The Atul's not the one who's mad at you.

Then who? Who are you anyway?

I'm the small and simple part of your brain that you rarely use.

Oh great. I'm talking to me. So...u.... me.... whatever.... I cannot understand what you are trying to tell me.

Shilpa.

Oh, now you're the tomboy.

Ammy. She's mad at you again isn't she?

Well, yeah. What if she is? It's not like I care or.... anything.

Could've fooled me, if I wasn't you.

Huh? What in the damn world are you talkin' about? If you're tryin' to tell me I care for the clumsy tomboy then, hell, you are so wrong.

You sure? You're eyes say otherwise.

How'd you see my eyes? You're inside my brain, for heaven's sake! Just shut up. I can't sleep when you're not talkin', how much more if you are? Damn. Leave me alone.

Ok......But I tell you....

GO!

Damn voice. Damn Atul. Damn Shilpa. Huh? Where'd that come from? Ok, so maybe she's kinda one reason I couldn't sleep. Something's just bothering me. Better go and check up on her.

I stand up from my futon and started, very slowly and carefully, to go over my fiance's room. I soundlessly open her door and took a peek inside. Thank God she's asleep, and quite soundly too. Geez, this girl sleeps like a log. I leisurely kneel beside her bed and stare at her. That surprised me too. I don't stare at Shilpa. She'll kill me. Ok, that sounds like I wanna stare at her but afraid that if I do, and she catches me, she'll knock me onto hammerspace shouting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or somethin' like that. Whew! Long sentence.

So I do wanna stare at her. She's kinda cute, you know. Well, when she's not hittin' me or somethin' like that.

Ok. Ok. So maybe she's cute. Always cute. I could stare at her all day. If she won't pound me.

That's what she always does when she thinks I'm thinkin' or doin' something hentai. That's why I can't tell her anythin', or do anythin' 'bout what I feel. Whoa. Wait right there. Feelings! I am not thinkin' straight anymore. How could I possibly have any feelings for this tomboy?

So she's cute, what's that gotta do with my feelings? She's just cute and kind, helpful, sweet, caring, thoughtful, understanding.... I don't like where my mind's leadin' me right now.

I bring my hand up to gently touch her cheek. She's so peaceful like this, so unlike the violent tomboy by day. But then again, she's not always violent. She could be so gentle sometimes. Just like when she mends my wounds after a fight. Her touch was always gentle, so careful not to hurt me. Then her face would simply be filled with concentration and, to my wishful thinking, worry. Just like how I worry for her when she's in trouble.

Yeah. I worry 'bout her. "You hear that Shilpa? I worry 'bout you." She stirs and I begin to panic. I forgot all about my hand on her cheek and unconsciously my thumb strokes her cheek 'till she's fully asleep again. Wow. I got Shilpa to calm down. That was something new.

So what if I worry 'bout her? I guess it's only natural if she's your fiance. I mean I gotta protect her. And somehow, knowing that she's in danger, saving her and keepin' her safe has been second nature to me. It's kinda a reflex action. All the trouble that's been comin' were mostly my fault.....no......... it was other's  fault. Anyways....she has already lived a terrible life. That's why I protect her. Besides the fact that I can't live by knowing she's hurt 'cause of me.

Now I stare at her, lightly caressing her cheek. She's peaceful when she sleeps. Maybe if she's always like this, I mean peaceful, we wouldn't fight all the time.... provided I refrain from chewing on my foot. I admit, I start most of the fights by insulting her or somethin'. But I swear, I don't mean them.... except when it's 'bout her cooking. "I don't mean any of the insults I throw at you. And I don't mean to hurt you, honest. It's just that...."

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Maybe it's just the time of night..... er.... morning.... whatever. Or maybe it's just the sight of Shilpa. Just like I said, I could stare at her forever.

Sigh.

What do I do

I keep calling out your name

What do I do

I got no one else to blame

What do I do

Every time I hold your hand, it's not the same

What do I do

I think I fell in love with you

Thinkin' back to all the times we've been together, I can't exactly tell how I came to l-like you. "Yeah. I like you. Very much so, I might add." I know I admired her. Her carefree personality, determined spirit, strong will, selflessness. She's not just any other girl in the neighborhood. She's one of a kind. I mean, who could be such a violent tomboy but a sweet and caring girl at the same time? She'd get mad at me one minute, then she'd be there to help me on the next.

Sigh. The things this girl could do to me. She could make me frustrated, angry, sad, humiliated, scared, relived, happy, excited, fulfilled, and so on, if not in a day, maybe in a week. Yeah. She makes my mind go haywire sometimes. Like when she's angry at me for saying something stupid then next thing I know, she's already cryin'. That's when I don't know what to do anymore. I get scared with a cryin' Shilpa. I know I caused those tears. I get scared that she might not talk to me anymore, that she'd stay mad at me.

Now where would you see Armaan Mallik afraid? It's only with her that I experience new things, new feelings.

New feelings huh?

Yeah. "Only with you, Shilpa, could I feel new things. Only with you."

Sigh. Wait. That wasn't me. Did Shilpa sigh? Could she be dreaming? Wish she was dreaming of me.

"Armaan."

Wha-? She is! Oh happy day...... er.... night.... who cares. All I care about is that she is dreamin' 'bout me. Wait. Could it be a good dream. 'Cause she could be beating me up even in her dreams.

"Where are you? Armaan?"

Ok. Is that good or bad? She starts to whimper and I, again, begin to panic. I really don't know what to do. I bring my other hand up and took hers.

"Sshhh..........I'm here." Where'd that come from? But I sure am happy that came out 'cause she's starting to calm down. I squeezed her hand, just to reassure her I'm here. "'S ok. I'm here. I won't leave you." I love you.

Her eyes suddenly flutter open. I didn't say that aloud, did I?

"Armaan? Wha- You? What're you doing here?" Nope, I didn't.

"Iwasjustcheckin'ifyou'reok." Oh, great answer. See if she understands.

"What made you think I wasn't ok?" She heard that? She heard and understood that? Wow. Maybe she's still sleepy. "Armaan! I'm talking to you? You're zoning out on me. What made you think I wasn't ok? It's two in the morning, have you slept already?"

There's that worried expression again. "I couldn't sleep so I just had the urge to check up on you."

"You haven't slept yet?"

"Well, I was worried 'cause you were mad at me for...."

"Armaan."

When will this girl learn to listen? "No let me explain. I'm sorry. I was...."

"Armaan. It's ok. I'm not mad anymore."

She's not? "You're not?"

She smiled at me, a sign that she's really not mad at me anymore. "No, not anymore."

I give her my own smile. I'm really thankful that she's not mad any longer.

What do I do

What do I do

What do I do

What do I do

"Thanks. That you're not mad anymore. I was really worried that you still are, and that you might not talk to me anymore, then I'd...." Oh crap. I said too much. I hope she didn't get what I just said.

"So you do care?" She did. Sigh. I guess it's time to tell her.

"Yeah. I do.... care. I have, since... I don't know. Just that I do. And honestly, i.... I like you."

Her eyes widened. Shock? She really didn't know, did she? Dense. That's what she is. Or maybe I just denied it all too much. Suddenly, I couldn't think straight, or breathe for that matter. Shilpa flung her arms around me and caused me to lose my balance and topple, bringing her along with me. Oh dear God, she's cryin' again?

I hugged her tight then backed away to look at her face, though my hands stayed over her waist. "A....Shilpa? Oh, don't cry. Look, I just......."

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Armaan." Huh? Am I hearing things right? "Thank you." Yep. I heard right.

"Why? What d'you mean?

"I'm just happy that you like me too."

Too? Too! Does she mean? "You mean you...that you....?"

"Hai." I hugged her once again. She just made me extremely happy. Now this isn't like she's telling me she loves me and me telling her I do, though I really do, but somehow, knowing that she likes me makes my heart flutter.

I don't know what to do

I'm fallin' more for you

Baby, please tell me...

"Better get you back to bed. It's late.... early.... whatever. But you better go back to sleep."

"You too. Oh, I forgot you haven't slept yet. But you go get one. We still have hospital tomorrow."

I tuck her back to bed. "You know, you look like an angel when you're asleep. You're beautiful." Even in the darkness, I swear, I could see her blush. Now I'm blushing as well, but I don't care, not anymore. I could freely express myself to this girl now. "Now go back to sleep. Sweet dreams."

Her eyes close and she murmur, "Sweet dreams." I kiss her forehead and I turn to leave her room.

Before I close the door, I turn and smile at her. "Oh, and Shilpa....I love you."

She threw me the biggest smile I have seen yet. "I love you too."

What do I do

What do I do

What do I do

What do I do

Trudging back to tmy room, I couldn't help but smile. I've fully expressed my feelings for Shilpa. Finally. And she feels the same. I feel lightheaded. Now I'm certain I could sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was it....

do comment/criticiz...

and press the like button.....😛