Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Well dressed in Western!

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
STAR One not only has some amazing talents, but it also has some inspiring fashion divas. The women of STAR One are getting famous for their dressing style, hairdos, make up and accessories. Join us as we take a look at some of the best Western-dressed divas!

Natasha of Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani's Natasha is a style icon, for sure. Her dresses are traditional, yet classy, stylish and yet sophisticated. She's dressed in Indian wear with a western twist for the most part, and looks pretty and hep and chic. No wonder the stylish Khushboo and Mrs. Khandelwal love her!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candy-shanakforeverm4manju-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Natasha clothes are all give aways of Love Ne Mila di Jodi.Maybe they should check the clothes out properly b4 they write such stuff.And i have never seen Natasha in Westerns on the show.Anyways Tanai,thanks alot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverm4manjuSid4TeamCanada

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Umm....I think if anyone from RBO deserved mention here...
Then it would be Khushboo....! She is the one who is immaculately turned out always !! And she looks very stylish !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg4evashanakforever-Leah-karneetholicSid4TeamCanada

-Candy- IF-Dazzler
-Candy-
-Candy-

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
yes natsha luks relle pretty...bt i think it wuld be bettr if the stylist nw focused on khaanks dres...shes the lead shes suppose 2 wear awesome stunning dresses =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertogepe30

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Candy-

yes natsha luks relle pretty...bt i think it wuld be bettr if the stylist nw focused on khaanks dres...shes the lead shes suppose 2 wear awesome stunning dresses =)
natz is really pretty and her clothes are really gud too...i hav read many comments tht her clothes were actually worn by Damini of LNMDJ....
now theyshld concentrate more on Khanak's dress as u said....she is afterall the main lead!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index