Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
is it me or simply everyone thinks each new week we see this show being postponed again

before it was 20 sept then 11 oct and i just saw a new promo and now the date for pkyek [ why couldn't they have just let it be fanaa ] to start is 18

will this show even hit our screen in 2010 at this rate ? Confused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber10-Zoya--Kruti.S-26javey-DamnedDrooler-.:.MONA.:.FollowYourHeartJulybaby22-Natasha--Drishti-DulceTentacion.relentless.SanzPaRudholickavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now It's 18th Oct Guys !! - Urghh" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
what the ...........
a new promo???

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
aahnu did he promo hd any glimpse of priya??

i too ws sad that it didnt air on 20th sept was reallly hoping it wld it wld hav been damn special but something even more specialllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr happened Remix got the greatest possible of honouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur of being amongst the top ten best shows of not the week nor the month neither the year but best show of the whole freaking DECADEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! and alllllllllllllllllll of them were rejoicingggggggg celebrating like adowable lil kidooooooooooooos so yeah i guess it didnt happen coz Priya had to relive the magic of Remixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx m so not sad now coz i know universe conspired for this miracle

but ya man i hope the show launches sooooooon and eighteenth oct is special its my budday eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so what better gift than a moment when i see the light of Priya Wal yet againnnnnnnnn???

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
aahana ....18 oct????

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

what the ...........
a new promo???

no prachi its the same old promo but they are showing a new date Angry

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

aahnu did he promo hd any glimpse of priya??

i too ws sad that it didnt air on 20th sept was reallly hoping it wld it wld hav been damn special but something even more specialllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr happened Remix got the greatest possible of honouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur of being amongst the top ten best shows of not the week nor the month neither the year but best show of the whole freaking DECADEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! and alllllllllllllllllll of them were rejoicingggggggg celebrating like adowable lil kidooooooooooooos so yeah i guess it didnt happen coz Priya had to relive the magic of Remixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx m so not sad now coz i know universe conspired for this miracle

but ya man i hope the show launches sooooooon and eighteenth oct is special its my budday eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so what better gift than a moment when i see the light of Priya Wal yet againnnnnnnnn???

no smriti i guess they want to keep the look a secret hence only vivian and suku are shown as they are leads... and def they had to be shown - cos i think the looks would be very diff from those we see in all the other shows so nope Priya wasnt seen as i said its the same promo but a new date Ouch Angry

and ur Bday is on 18th Big smile wow well then may be Bhagu wants to make ur spl day evn better gal - if 18th is now the final one Big smile

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_naina

aahana ....18 oct????

yup naina hope its final this time

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Most of the S O shows are like that only , they show an earlier telecast date but always telecast it 2 - 3 weeks later !! LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.