Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdes babu ka sharmana

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I find it very strange that Avdes is so shy with girls as per the promo of the show. I thought it would work as we have seen tough guys really get tongue tied around girls. But I think i expected Bhaiyya ji's character to be a bit more reserved type and thus would suit the shy guy image. But here is a guy who talks all rough and rouge like is truly a gunda.. but the moment a girl lands in his arms he has softest expressing on his face. The actor is good in changing expressions but was that really appropriate for the situation? It was a bit stretched in my opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
by heart he is golden and also the messiah of poor...................but with girls he is just simply shy..................he is a big bhakt of bajrangbali and give all the due respect to girls..................his business is with rough and tough people and that of gundagardi (apparently what we have seen) and in that case girls are not taken into account...............I find it natural... well one can find these type of guys in society too.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good point JC.. I knew he was a softie towards women but the way he changed was incredible.. I mean one minute he is full on gunda and next bheegi billi... however I see that more than being gentle with women, its about the way he wants them to perceive him. I can understand that he is rogue and tough guy but along with that he wants the opposite sex to know he isn't aggressive and harsh as other men are..

Hope that makes sense.. πŸ˜†
-JC- thumbnail
Hmmm.. maybe that is the reason... but why? Why does he make it a point that women don't see him as a gunda... why does it matter so much.

But today's epi was adorable. His expressions were so cute. Kitna achche se sharmata hai. I don't think even Arpi is that shy. lol. The expression towards Arpi was something else. Like something strange happened to him and he is not able to figure it out. It wasn't the "I dont' want to scare you" kind of expression. It was more "I have been taken out of my element and i am so lost in you" type of expression.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he was in deep shock. The last thing he expected was to have a girl land practically on his lap.

Though he saw the girl, his attention was take up by the Maharaj guy and his gun.

Also, this is perhaps the first time he got this close to a girl...and the look on his face maybe coz he decided he liked the feeling a lot!!πŸ˜‰

Imagine, a virgin gunda!

Has to be the first of its kind!!πŸ˜†
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Imagine, a virgin gunda!

Has to be the first of its kind!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.this line is funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

He was even just saying hmm😳😳, front of his bhauji too, he was so calm like a kid front of her😳😳,
next moment on phone with Arpi's dadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he had stern expressionsπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ., which is good for Arpi's dadπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

avi ka kirdar kamal ka hai
arpi ke papa ki to baat hi mat karo 1 nabar badmash hai
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@JC.. I think the whole proving himself comes with the fact that he is a kind of robin hood not doing it for himself. He reminds mee of the character of Radhe (Salman Khan) in Tere Naam.. Though he is the bad boy.. he goes weak and melts down before Bhumika Chawla. Not only that movie. I have seen many examples? I guess that the CV's are planning something.. I mean it was either him being gentle around women eg.. TN style or he could have been harsh and aggressive eg Jeet(Sunny deol style) 
-JC- thumbnail
Between Jeet's Sunny and TN's Radhe, I'd like to watch more TN's Radhe.. But still TN's Radhe wasn't a softie like Avdesh. Radhe was sweet to Bhoomika (Don't remember the character's name) but he still teased her and never looked like he had two different personalities. He talked just as much in front of his friends as he did with Bhoomika. But yes he was paid a little special attention to her innocence.

Avdesh on the other hand just becomes a completely different person in front of women. :D Its cute actually that he has so much respect for women and very REFRESHING amidst shows where women are treated as carpets by everyone including themselves. I guess thats why his Bhouji has the place she has in that haveli.

@Pippa: virgin gunda🀣 But ya i guess this was the first time he was this close to a girl. πŸ˜†
sameera84 thumbnail
Hey guys 
By the ways that " Virgin Gunda" rocked. I think its more that he is a brahmachari and has never been close to any girl also i dont think he has ever felt this kind of awareness and feelings before so his sharmila expressions and i have seen guys in real life who are rough but when it comes to woman they get tongue tied, guess same is the case wid avdesh babua.