Disrespectful society, but your own family?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

and it makes me sad to know that this kind of thing does actually happen around the world 😭

Yes, its sad, isn't it! Putting others down is the way  you lift yourself up here!
u guyz r right! it's really painful to see bharati being treated like that by those losers. nobody dared to speak a word. poor murli stood up for her but what next...poor guy got beaten up. no wonder if nobody could stand up for bharati then who would stand up for murli. i really wished murli would have bashed up those guyz but the same old majboori - garibi

don't tell me now bharati's father is going to murli for the rishtaa thing again. all of a sudden how will murli accept it???😒 i know the father is too desperate to get his daughter married as soon as possible as he fears what would happen to his daughter after his death (i guess he's suffering from some disease as in the 2nd epi, he was telling his wife that he doesn't have time more than 6-7 months)....all he wants is that somebody would be there to protect his dauther from this evil world. ok fine... but how can he be so sure that marriage is the best solution to this problem🤔 what if she gets betrayed by  her husband later on...life is not so simple, especially in TV serials LOL!🤔
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
btw this serial really shows the evil side of the society. bitter but true i feel not only how bharati got treated but the way how the friends of the groom were so ill-mannered & nobody  was able to stop them or let's say nobody tried to stop them😡 at least the groom should have stopped his friends but nope...poor friend of bharati getting married to such a guy! murli getting beaten up by the rich & being forced to apologize even though the mistake was not his just bcoz he's poor! hard-hitting reality!
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
In the real world, I doubt that if a baraat was arriving @ a wedding, they'd treat the reception committee that shabily - starting w/ the groom's friends preventing his would-be saas from the varan until they get their dance.  Also, I think most bridal families would call it off then & there.
well those guyz were completely drunk so anything could happen over there plus they felt they were from the groom's side & were finding faults in every single thing👎🏼 but one thing that i didn't get was why didn't anyone from the groom's side try to speak up & end it. were they just scared that those guyz were drunk???😕
Originally posted by vik rocks

well those guyz were completely drunk so anything could happen over there plus they felt they were from the groom's side & were finding faults in every single thing👎🏼 but one thing that i didn't get was why didn't anyone from the groom's side try to speak up & end it. were they just scared that those guyz were drunk???😕
That was exactly my question...............LIKE NO ONE ABSOLUTELY  NO ONE....had a say in anything..............they are just friends for god sake.........not family.....but no elder said a single word...no one person.............everyone was acting like he was the groom. Who is he to say that the wedding will not take place. I was hoping that Juhi's friend was watching and in complete anger comes down...........and tells both the friends and her groom to be off. Something like, if you can't even stand up for the respect of my friends and family then what respect are you going to give me. I don't want to marry such a coward that dances to his friends tunes. I don't want to be associated with a man that has disgusting, disrespectful and mentally ill friends. I don't want to be a wife of a coward that can't stand up for what is right, instead of stoping your friends you let them hit a poor man that was only trying to help......................
 I realllyyyyyyy wished they did that. I think that would have been one awesome twist. And have Juhi's friends some character development also................ 
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
yeah he was the one who started giving gifts and later resorted to begging them to accept bharti. even if by begging if he would have got his daughter married, wouldnt it affect her self respect. she is perfect in all ways then why beg and get her married and give away gifts to the suitors to bribe them to accept his daughter. if he knows that his daughter is the best then he shouldnt have resorted to bribing and begging. not everyone is perfect and the height that bharti got was a god gift but she made herself perfect by excelling in every sphere. he did everything that was in her hands to make herself perfect and i think that is what people should see and not something that was not in her hands.