Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hetal's smirk...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Did you all catch the smirk in Tuesday's episode? If not here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRMq7U2U1ww

Fast forward through all the junk to about 4:45. It's pretty subtle... Let me know what you think.

And yes, that stupid 'desitvlinks.com' scroll bar goes right through her face at the wrong time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hetal's smirk..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoltaas

Zoltaas

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
is that means she pretends to b nice always like Smile

-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I know! That's what I'm afraid of... She's gonna blow one day and Koki better watch out! ROFL

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
All we need is for these people to split up in two Hetal/Rashi and Koki/Gopi. Totally missed the smirk initially and had to go watch it. It was so quick and the camera didn't stop on her face to focus on it so I wonder if it was meant to be there. Unlike Rashi who got lots of camera time with her smirk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Zoltaas

Zoltaas

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Cry

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

All we need is for these people to split up in two Hetal/Rashi and Koki/Gopi. Totally missed the smirk initially and had to go watch it. It was so quick and the camera didn't stop on her face to focus on it so I wonder if it was meant to be there. Unlike Rashi who got lots of camera time with her smirk.

I wondered too if it was really meant to be shown.  That's a pretty big editing blooper if it wasn't meant to be there.  I guess in time we'll know.  Maybe in a month or two...ROFL  You know how quickly they move on this show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.