Analysis of Aham's Words in yesterday epi

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
all u must hv already watched yesterday epi, when aham yelled at gopi n was shocked wen koki supported her vau.
So here m trying to analyze aham's words n his feelings.

Aham to Gopi-

tum to chor k liye pahle hi sahanubhuti dikha chuki ho, jab use kaat kaat kar phal khilaye ja rahe the.

(u already showed ur concern 4 theif when u were cutting fruits n making him to eat.)

aham's feeling was-
jabki tumne aaj tak mujhe ek sabut, pura phal bhi nahi diya khane ko. Upar se kali mirch bhi, are tum to bas mere liye kali chai banati thi aaj kal to wo bhi nahi karti ho.
(when u dint give a fruit to me anytime. U put black pepper too, how dare u wen u are nt preparing black tea 4 me)

koki to aham- meri gopi vahu (my dil gopi)
aham's pain, his eyes were saying so-
mommy , aap hi ki thi hai bt pata nahi wo meri gopi kab hopi.

(she was n is urs only dont knw wen she wil be mine)

plz do commentEdited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't understand the Hindi, but from what you've written, he's jealous. Jealous that Gopi takes better care of a chor than she does of him. Even mom is defending her now! To top it off, Gopi wouldn't let him close to her when he was trying to help her. So on Wednesday's show, he's going to be pretty bitter. He'll take the opportunity to inflict pain back on to her. Remember, he's still a little boy at heart who doesn't know how to play with girls properly. When they hit, he hits them back. Heck, he'll hit Gopi for no reason other than getting her attention. Her crying over him is WAY better than her ignoring him.

I think Koki will be the wild card in Wed's episode. Has Chirag embarrassed her to the point she won't be constant in her defense of Gopi? We'll see... I was really contemplating not watching because I loathe Kinjal so much, but I may have to watch to see exactly what Aham's response is going to be... you know me, I'm a sucker for Aham. 😆 😆
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haaa Sadhli is that right im surprise to c that. 😆
but well written. 👏
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Don't understand the Hindi, but from what you've written, he's jealous. Jealous that Gopi takes better care of a chor than she does of him. Even mom is defending her now! To top it off, Gopi wouldn't let him close to her when he was trying to help her. So on Wednesday's show, he's going to be pretty bitter. He'll take the opportunity to inflict pain back on to her. Remember, he's still a little boy at heart who doesn't know how to play with girls properly. When they hit, he hits them back. Heck, he'll hit Gopi for no reason other than getting her attention. Her crying over him is WAY better than her ignoring him.

I think Koki will be the wild card in Wed's episode. Has Chirag embarrassed her to the point she won't be constant in her defense of Gopi? We'll see... I was really contemplating not watching because I loathe Kinjal so much, but I may have to watch to see exactly what Aham's response is going to be... you know me, I'm a sucker for Aham. 😆 😆

lol...tam i wrote this just as fun...as i was trying to understand something that was not visible in Aham's expressions but lil bit understood by his words.....
@bold...thats what he must be wanting everytime from Gopi...she should Cry for him, she should do what ever he wants her to, she should NOT ignore him when HE HIMSELF COMING to her.....
so now its real tough time for Gopi as is in mood of taking Revenge......for the PAIN that Gopi has given him by REFUSING HIM.....
I would love to see Koki defending Gopi again in front of Whole family and Aham...then Kinjal's face will be MUST WATCH,....

@red...m with u ...same here ..i'll watch for the same reason....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh! I give up..they give us so little that we're grasping at straws here.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

Oh! I give up..they give us so little that we're grasping at straws here.

wahi to....we dont have enough to analyze Aham and his words/action and reactions.....so jo hai bas usi se kaam chala lete hai...