•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
With so much hope and so much time gone by in between the announcements and real show showing up, who knows KMH2 may turn out to be big DUD.  First show was a surprise, but now the expectations are high and can these two do better than themselves?πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!

PS, no topic crapping, please.
Edited by SabkaDost - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SabkaDost

With so much hope and so much time gone by in between the announcements and real show showing up, who knows KMH2 may turn out to be bi DUD.  First show was a surprise, but now the expectations are high and can these two do better than themselves?πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!

PS, no topic crapping, please.
@bold .. whaaat ?😲   . Ofcourse it will not be, cant be when karan and kritika are in it.   Second season will be equally engrossing as the first one, be positive please.  πŸ˜Š   By the word of it its going to be a good show and karan's status is enuf to blv it.  pl. dont mind me asking are u really kmh/karanika  fan ? 
Originally posted by kavyasam

@bold .. whaaat ?😲   . Ofcourse it will not be, cant be when karan and kritika are in it.   Second season will be equally engrossing as the first one, be positive please.  πŸ˜Š   By the word of it its going to be a good show and karan's status is enuf to blv it.  pl. dont mind me asking are u really kmh/karanika  fan ? 
It should have been big instead of bi.

Not sure a fan, but have watched KMH.  Frankly, they are much better when not acting in a soap, i.e., their SBSs.  Who knows the show may be trying to imitate their off camera chemistry.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by SabkaDost - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

plz b positive...
ya cant take it any more..😭😭😭
Originally posted by olly13244

ya cant take it any more..😭😭😭

exactly, why unnecessarily spoil or worsen one's mood
Originally posted by Pranii

exactly, why unnecessarily spoil or worsen one's mood
thanks pranii...all will be well...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey plz dnt think negative...we kmh fans have been through alot😭...so plz...and i am sure kmh2 will b the best ever😊
You guys are taking it too serious.  As everyone knows, it is game of TRPs.  Bad TRPs and a show disappears so fast without any conclusions on story.

Now, KMH2 has been so hyped but basically a new story with two characters.  Who knows if it would click with the rest of cast, story, etc. 

Since there is a lot of hope built up, the show could be  big dud if it does not meet the expectations.

So do not get upset!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!
umm hi i dunt think so coz bringn KMH bck is lyk a second lyf 2 us anywayz its ur opinion n i respect dat !