Mixed messages

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Uttaran started out well. Both Ichcha and Veer were happy as was Mai when the children visited.

Can someone tell me why the director allows or directs the actors into making strange facial movements.Chanda, the dear cousin and her strange duck-like pursing of her lips.

Jogi and Damini on the right track just hope they get on with it.

What I find strange with the creatives is the different messages they give. It is okay for Ichcha to accept Mai's deviation from rituals and eat sweets (which I gather widows are not allowed) but accepting a warm blanket from Veer is unacceptable. For a person who is kind hearted, Ichcha's character is showing an ingratitude which is completely unnecessary by the creatives.It is almost like the creatives have a double role for her. One in a saint like mode and the other an ungrateful girl rejecting all of Veer's efforts. To strengthen her resolve they have brought in Chanda who will keep needling her every time she shows some sign of weakness.

She is beginning to smile again so let us have some happy moments with her. The sad face has gone on long enough.

Tapasya did not get much airtime so we will be watching her date with disaster tomorrow.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tapasya not gg to change and ichaa also not gg to change

till the end of uttaran

thats the message
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i'll agree - ichcha is unbelievable rude to veer ...... it just makes no sense, she can't say a word to tapu, can't say anything to nani, couldn't even stand up to vansh ................... but all her rudeness and attitude is reserved for veer .....

.... she gets him married to someone else, slap him, is rude, rejects him at every turn, accuses him of ruining her marriage and of murder ..... and never has apologised ... not once ............

babes, save some of this anger for your best friend and give the poor guy a break ..... he seems to be be your favourite punching bag
Tapeyga thumbnail
It is real Ichcha is really a thankless girl. She makes his wounded wife while she deserves all the misfortunes which manages at her to privilege always the bad persons.
But what to say about more Ichcha is a girl who life for the others (Tapu, Jogi, Vansh).
I'm fed up to see the face contracting and its mouth to close this girl is really an empty shell.

But there was another message that of the baby, I am almost sure that in May is going to forgive Tapasya because she is going to give her a grandson or a granddaughter.
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the CV's have confused even themselves with the character called iccha..they want to portray her as this ideal inidan woman who wants to follow age old rituals...now according to pan indian concept of femininity a widow taking help form her ex lover would be blasphemy...so she cant take help from veer....but veer has to be portrayed as the savior of the damsel in distress so he must keep on pestering her n pursuing her...

it is So sad...little iccha wanted to study n be a new age independent woman..n now she is like a cliched character from 80's hindi movie.
Edited by pragya_dutta - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this show only teaches mesaages like plotting...seducing...stealing...instigating to commit suicide...gambling...bride swapping...affairs....rape a drunken hubby...lying...nautanki...poisoning....all those crimes which is not shown in other shows...uttaran have showed it all....

don't try seeing messages in it...you will see none in them...its a disgusting show thats it....

the only message beautifully given was Vansh Singh Bundela...how a ex-drug addict can lead a normal married life...but than that too the CVs destroyed him by turning Vansh into a pyscho and killed him therefore giving a message that ex-drug addict has no married life...death is the end for them....

no messages given in this show....
ashleshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The CVs usually show the most impossible things in serials thinking we viewers are fools to accept everything they show.

Who in today's world lives the way Ichcha is living or who in real life is as deceitful as Tapasya ?

Both these characters can never exist in real world....It's high time we saw some reality happening in this serial.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no mixed feelings only one feeling Evil wins and have abetter life where as Gud suffer in sorrow
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

these creatives just cant see the audience loving to watch Veer Ichcha happy with each other... I am kind of fed up waiting for something romantic to develope between veer n Ichcha ... abhi toh ek doosre ko dekh kar smile karne lage the... and now this 😡... will watch till they are showing veer ichcha good to each other... agar phir se they start showing ichcha rude to veer ..i wont bother with this serial...aur kuch toh dekhne jaisa hai nahi iss serial may...