Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Opinions on the issue raised in the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, Just watched the first episode of the show. And i have to say imagine has come up with a really good issue i.e. 'Dwarfism'

I think it is needed that people should be made aware of these things because otherwise the treatment and attitude towards them will never change. I hope the storyline stays good because i would love to follow it.

So what are your opinions on the show guys? Do let me know Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

linee6atifeen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opinions on the issue raised in the show" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
yes they've come up with a new concept. too early to comment on the show right now as it has only started. but i really hope that the creatives are able to do full justice towards the concept & deal with a sensitive issue like this properly...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjabrainychild92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.