Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

ASMIT'S CHEEKS ! ! ! (Page 2)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Deewani*~

I think his cheeks are adorable!!  They're like a little baby's!  You just want to pinch them!!!

I agreeWink

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
ya ashmit is cute and he also look much mature then ronit is......i think pooja look good with ashmit.......he is so cute
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged

i agree niyati..ashmit is hot and a lot mature than ronit since im sure ashmit wont go marry mandy (or anyone) if her fiance dies and she is pregnant!!

although looks wise even ronit is cute but frankly i like pooja-ashmit better..

1212 Senior Member

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Ashmit has 2 look mature...he runs a business...on the other hand Ronit just came out of college....he is young...he made hasty decisions (marrying poornima cos he thought he killed milind)

wot ronit did...well it was a part of his character (doing things without going into it)

and ashmit who has his own business etc...obviously he wud think twice b4 doing something

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index