Pratigya

Mere sapne sach hue OMG omg OMG (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Yes dear!!...I do remember it!!...Ur and our wishes have been fulfilledEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thank you so much HugHug

yeshhh ayarr v all lubbb dem omg kitnaa maazaaa ayegaaa omg m sho xcitdddEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hug

Yes...but sorry to burst the bubble...we might not see them exclusively for one hour...I mean it wasn't a pratigya special epi...they invited other tv show leads as well...and the Khichdi team is also there to promote their film.....But still we get to see them ...that's what's important!! Big smileBig smile

yaaa i knww i wantd 2 c dme 4 an hr buh mayb cux dey dun av much tym ana dts y sp ppl made it easy 4 dem so throa thora tym k liyee ayengeyy buh m happpyyyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah..and also SP people wanted to be safe...nahin toh baki serial leads ke saath unfair hotha if only pratigya team was invited ....but still I am excited...hope they stay for the whole epi!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere sapne sach hue OMG omg OMG (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_kyph

on which date they wld be coming ?? any idea

maybe tis weekened mayb sunday or saturdayy cux priyanaka chopra n ranbir kapoooR r also cumin so either sat or sun will b arhaan poo n odr sp stars n d odr day priyanka n rabir dun worryy as soon as i knw d confirm date il let ya knw

Edited by ArhainArhaan - 21 September 2010 at 5:01am

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Yes dear!!...I do remember it!!...Ur and our wishes have been fulfilledEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thank you so much HugHug

yeshhh ayarr v all lubbb dem omg kitnaa maazaaa ayegaaa omg m sho xcitdddEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hug

Yes...but sorry to burst the bubble...we might not see them exclusively for one hour...I mean it wasn't a pratigya special epi...they invited other tv show leads as well...and the Khichdi team is also there to promote their film.....But still we get to see them ...that's what's important!! Big smileBig smile

yaaa i knww i wantd 2 c dme 4 an hr buh mayb cux dey dun av much tym ana dts y sp ppl made it easy 4 dem so throa thora tym k liyee ayengeyy buh m happpyyyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah..and also SP people wanted to be safe...nahin toh baki serial leads ke saath unfair hotha if only pratigya team was invited ....but still I am excited...hope they stay for the whole epi!!Big smile

yeahhh rytt mayb u got a valid point waa beyy hmmmmWinkTongueEmbarrassedLOLClapsp safe spLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top