Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Highlights - September 20th 2010 (First Episode!)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roja1krishygbhanot_nishaER_ER_YA***Anu***ivanta29samirah23dhrashteeimagine-addictIndigoBlues-SilverFlames-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Highlights - September 20th 2010 (First Episode!)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shada-Mk

Goldie

shada-Mk

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the uptade

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Fivr! :D

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

thanks

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I'm not planning to watch this serial.  The thing I noticed about it - from the little I saw @ the end - was the father pretty much grovelling to get his daughter married.  Like Bharti has to be married away no matter how unwilling her would be groom might be.  Why that charade - particularly his falling @ their feet?  BFD.  While the groom's remark was uncalled for, it was partly earned by the Chauhans wasting their time and delaying, and getting Bharti out @ the end & shocking them.

The way to do this - use one of the websites, most recommended eharmony.com, and in it, explicitlymention the girl's height of 3'5".  That way, anybody for whom that is a hang-up can keep browsing, and anyone interested can then get past it and look @ her other qualities.  Personally, I think it's a tad unrealistic in that girls who are too tall or too fat would be more likely to have problems than girls who are too short or too thin.

Just my $0.02

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i was so interested to see what the problem is with this lead lady in this drama
seeing the previews on tv where the family and the guy comes to check her out and then as soon as they see her they leave...that really pissed me off Angry

seeing the first epi and that the problem with the lady is her height and the way the guy made fun of her pisses me off even more Angry

& 1 thing that annoyed me even more was that the Bharti's family didnt come straight out with it before fixing up the meeting that their daughter has a height problem etc.
it just doesnt make sense
didnt the guy's family see her pic or anything beforehand? why go insult them like this

this isnt another kekta--maa serial is it? Dead

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 22 September 2010 at 1:42pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.