Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
heyy everyone Hug
firstly im soo happy, cant actually believe we got our own forum Embarrassed our lovely sunshine and can just discuss what we like about her ..anywayz coming back to topic

How forward is everyone looking to this show, atleast me being a twilight fan is completely looking forward, like we got the first two promos..

The first one was absolutely mesmerizing, completely loved the dialouges in the promo, about the aag and patanga, simply amazing concept ...and also Sukirti looks stunning, as never before, orange is deff her colour and Vivian is hot, in short they make a gorgeous couple.

The second promo, simply amazed me , beautiful picturisation, gorgeous locales and to top it all, Suku looks beautiful Day Dreaming and a complete twilight copy LOL but still has its own charm, cant wait for 11th october

Do comment guys,

Love,

Ragz

Edited by -Ragini- - 21 September 2010 at 12:53am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.mayurfanSananya09scorpio95--AROMAL--leeseunggilove-Suneshine-BeetitsAish-DamnedDrooler---Doyel--RidziPiaJazSimi.:.MONA.:.-Cheeni-relentless.-Lostindreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So guys all set ?!!" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
OMG Ragz! Awesome topic sis..Hug Im damn excited for this PKYEK to start...Can hardly wait for our sunshine to show her talent to the nation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsAishSanzPaRudholic

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged

OMFG thankss meri CUTIEPIE RAGZ for opening diss topic! ;) =D Embarrassed 

I agree with youu Yamz! <3 Hug

Can't wait for ViSu and Suku..thee beauty gal Day Dreamingthiss showw gonna ROCK. Dancing Hug

Edited by ..Aisho.. - 21 September 2010 at 2:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
hi ragini
i m alsooooooo so excited finally i got forum for my fav sunshine suku and vivan.........its superbbbb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholic

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ragsssssssssssssssssssssssss so happy to see u here man HugHugHug new forum main coming across known faces is like foreign land main koi apna mil janaaaaaaaaHugHug

am dman excited for the show coz Priyaaaaaa   part of it my excitement wld touch unknown heightsssssssssssssssss if only they give us a Priya and ViYa promoooooooooooo dying to get a glimpse of herrrrrrrrDay Dreaming

Smriti

SanzPaRudholic

Anshi_1692

Goldie

Anshi_1692

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hi Ragini... I m anshika

Nice to know these guys finally allotted PKYEK a forum...
M so excited for the show to start...
11 oct is so so far

SanzPaRudholic

Saleem.K

Goldie

Saleem.K

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hi ragini,

nice to see sukirti back in a new show, loved the promos esp. the 2nd one...suku looks great and they both r sure going to make an awesome pair!

SanzPaRudholic

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
did anyone notice suku was wearing a pendant "S" in promo 2 and her on screen name is piya what is the mystery???

SanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.