Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- (Page 99)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Chatter

I think this is one more TB article that turned out to be false.  Honestly, Nautanki productions has completely forgotten Murli's story, and is all focused on Pari and Kopal.  Essentially, this is a new serial - think of it as BAVD II, or as Vik once put it, 'Ma, aiso vadhu dhoondo'.

But one thing - I prefer the plots of Pari and how they keep getting tripped up by Adi & Bubbly - that's far more refreshing than the Mridala stunts we used to see previously.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jibi

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
haha vrish good morning from here

ya well some tracks are always coming in later or not coming at all

there has got to be something from the past which would come up later

the question is how long they want to show this pari antics and still aditya motives are also hidden so far

so there wud be big major drama somewhere

again when they r planning to end the serial

though pari antics are hilarious its ok but some back story shud also come out

i was amused to see just less than 70 pgs in this forum as the show almost completed 1 1/2yr  and hardly any activity. just a few of us from the prev members is here rest all gone

i just watch to see what happend before. at times i skip it and watch later on video

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jibi.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Actually, I'm way past bothering about what happened to Bansi, Kamala, Jhumka, Mridala, Murari and Kartik.  If they @ some point have the current family find out what Bharti has ordered hidden all these years, we might find out.  I dearly hope that Bharti gets the 3rd degree from Pari and Aditya for covering it up.  But more interesting is - why isn't Jasmine @ her sasural?

About Adi, I think he's now interested in Bubbly, which is the added motivation for wanting to expose Pari as a loser and as a traitor, so that he can divorce her and marry Bubbly.  Chances are that after divorcing her, he'll marry her in a temple and then come home.

I seriously hope neither Chimpti nor her brother returns.  If she is a part of this family, so are the Srivastavas.  She's not needed.  Just have the current bunch, and have Jasmine involved in a complete shoot-out w/ Pari, during which things get exposed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uaassshijibi

julyprincess Senior Member
julyprincess
julyprincess

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Me too, I like track of Pari, Adi and Bubbly. It definitely is better than the Gaushala track. In fact, like the variation that Pari sometimes gets away but also gets the needed bashing. 
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
So latest from last night - didn't see anything about Rimjhim's engagement - Pari asking Adi for money, and threatening to expose him on Kopal's stolen necklace.  When Pari plots against Kopal, it's torture, but watching Pari & Adi plot against each other would be fun to watch, particularly given that Adi, unlike Kopal, ain't a doormat who's going to take all this lying down.
julyprincess Senior Member
julyprincess
julyprincess

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Pari vs. Adi rocks, it's actually fun to watch. But yes, don't want to see her torturing Kopal, hopefully not after seeing Veehan stand up for her.

.Vrish.

uaassshi Senior Member
uaassshi
uaassshi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Finally watched couple of past episodes,enjoying Adi and Pari fights,what do Pari think of her self she have never made her husband happy instead fights with him just like tom and jerry and still wants to be seen as no 1 in everyones eyes...

But Kopal even after falling down coz of Pari is able to win Vihaan as well as everyones hearts...

Veepal are doing good hope they accept each other fast and make Pari even more jealous...

Adi is really good with his angry and tensed expression enjoying him and his stupid wife...

.Vrish.

Go to top