Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 99

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i don't like this idea at allThumbs Down is neelam here in the episode just to suggest wasteful ideas to bharatiThumbs Down first it was wearing high heels & now seducing murli...what the hell is going on??? this is going to be such a pathetic track in my opinion...Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

the creatives should start with bharati & murli becoming friends not with such a seduction track...simply ridiculous!!!Angry& bharati just following whatever neelam says...why doesn't she have brains of her own??Angry
bharati first try to be murli's friend...

& if the BAVD team if following surya & preeti's idea then i must say that surya was already in love with preeti, it was preeti who was denying it so even if she did the start...she had to succeed coz surya loved her but in the case of BAVD... murli is not in love with bharati yet...so this track is a complete nonsense!!!AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- (Page 9)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

i don't like this idea at allThumbs Down is neelam here in the episode just to suggest wasteful ideas to bharatiThumbs Down first it was wearing high heels & now seducing murli...what the hell is going on??? this is going to be such a pathetic track in my opinion...Thumbs Down

the creatives should start with bharati & murli becoming friends not with such a seduction track...simply ridiculous!!!Angry& bharati just following whatever neelam says...why doesn't she have brains of her own??Angry
bharati first try to be murli's friend...

& if the BAVD team if following surya & preeti's idea then i must say that surya was already in love with preeti, it was preeti who was denying it so even if she did the start...she had to succeed coz surya loved her but in the case of BAVD... murli is not in love with bharati yet...so this track is a complete nonsense!!!AngryAngry

I agree with you. It doesn't look promising to me 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

31/12/10 Update

recap...everyone sings an dances at veena's haldi rasam and neelam notices problems between bharli

Neelam talks to bharati about her problems and tellserthat by not confronting her probs shes going to make them woarse and it they will keep coming between her and murli..she advises bharati to take a step in getting closer to muri, but bharati says that she cant do it and she tells bharati to leave it to her gaushala sitting peeling potatoes and mriang tells her he has no faith in her plan and she questions him and he tells her he can see problems arising and you have laid all hope on prakash he tells her that according to you prakash will get caught up in your plan but what if ulta you get caught in a plan pf his she tells him to calm down....the phone rings and mridang tells gaushala to go pick up but bansilal gets it and its prakash and gaushala looks on shocked and goes and tells mridang....prakash tells bansilal that he has a parishani that his parents have to go to the village and they dont want to be a part of the wedding he tells them he too doesnt understand thats why he is asking him to talk to his parents and bansilal says that he will talk to them bansilal tells kamala and she asks how they can do that, they all are puzzled by this, kamala says that they will take mridala and go and talk to them. neelam heres all this and tells bharati that she has a plan and tells them that everyone will be at prakash's house and that gives her and murli plenty of time, but bharati is hesitant, but she soon agree's and tells neelam what time muri gets home and what he does neelam can plan.

murli in the living room and neelam walks in with bags trying to avoid him but he see's her and calls out and asks her what all the shopping is for she tells him its some gifts for veena and then goes and gives the bags to bharati. bharati pulls out a nightdress and bharati says she wont be able to do this but neelam assures her she can. bansiala kamala and mridala are heading to prakash's house  and murli asks where they all going after finding out he tells them he too will  come but bansilal tells him to stay at home and kamala says they maybe home late so get the rest of the work done and eat.

neelam tells veena that they should go out, and dhumroo tells murli to come too but then dhumroo says how can veena go shes got haldi on and that mum said she shouldnt go out and murli tells them that when mum finds out she will be angrey, and neelam asks him not to say anything to anyone, and tells him that veena want to go aswell, murli tells them all to go and that he will stay at home and tells bharati to go but neelam says that bharati should stay incase anything needs doing or if someone rings, they all head out and neelam tells veena to do as she says. after they all leave bharati asks murli is she should make tea for him he replies without even looking at her. the end

precap...bharati lighting candles, wearing a pink night dress and music playing of chandien ratien

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

03/01/11 Update

recap...prakash calls to say his parents dont want to be involved in the wedding and neelam takes dhumroo and neelam out leaving bharli home alone

bharati goes into hr room and pulls down there wedding picture and has flashbacks of there wedding day, she places the picture down and starts preparing the bedroom with flowers and candles, and puts rose petals on the bed and floor, bharati then goes and gets changed into a pink night dress and starts lighting the candles...she then puts her mangalsutra back on and sindoor on and has flashbacks of murli putting sindoor on her, she starts having thought about murli how he is the guy she always dreamt of and remebers when he rescued her at neelams wedding and there engagment and there first conversation. she goes onto think of how she wants to be a part of his life and she then goes out to see him sitting in the hallways and says that she wants to be a  proper wife and says in 15 more mins she will tell him all the those things she has kept hidden in her heart....bharati goes back into the bedroom and after some more flashbacks of murli she loooks at the clock and goes back out and see's him still in the hallway and says to herself that by now he normally finshes his work and then murli puts his books down and gets up she says that now hes going to go to the kitchen and drink milk which is what he does and then  says how will come into the room and go to sleep on the sofa she watches him come towards the bedroom, she goes back in and closes the door.

murli's phone starts ringing and its bhushan and he asks if he done the work for the sweets he had done, murli says he hasnt done it yet but will go and do it now, bharati comes out of her room and finds murli doing his work again...she looks on and then her phone starts to ring, neelam asks her if murli came to the room, and bharati explains what happens, she tells her not to worry he will come to the room neelam makes a call to murli and says that shes been trying to call bharati for ages but shes not picking up and asks him to go and get her so she can  speak to her, murli says shes probably asleep and he doesnt want to wake her and he tells her that he's a bit busy with work and also advises her to come home soon as they have been gone a while and he puts the phone down,murli looks towards bharatis room and then carries on with his work while neelam calls bharati and apologises to her that she couldnt make murli come to the room....she tells bharati that you wil have to do something yourself and that i cant help you now, and she tells her that if she doesnt do anything shes going to waste a good oppurtunity. she tells bharati not to be scared and have some courage. screen freezes on bharati

precap....murli hears music playing and looks onto see where its coming from and he finds bharati singing

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

04/01/11 Update

recap....bharati decorates her room and gets change but due to work murli doesnt come to the bedroom

murli is contuining his work in the living room when the lights go out...he calls out to bharati an debo but no on replies and then lots o lights come up and he hears a noise (bharati's anklets) he asks whose there but no reply and then bharati starts singing and murli see's her, murli starts walking through the living room and bharati follows him singing. he enters the bedroom and notices it all decorated...he goes and sits on the sofa but then gets up and bharati grabs his arm and walks with him and just then murli has a fit of rage and yanks his arm away from her and screams at her that enough is enough

He asks what is all this and who is she doin all this for...bharati then starts crying, murli then goes on to say that he told her once before there is nothing between them and never wil be...he tells her to stop crying and tells her that he knows its not her fault but theres no relationship betwen them and he cant do what she wants him to she then runs out of the room leaving murli looking at there wedding picture whilst bharati falls to the floor crying in the hallway.

the scene shifts to a small room and prakash is warning his fake parents to be readyy and that they will be on there way...and then bansilal and his  family arrive and prakash starts beegin his parents to come to the wedding and that he needs his parents blessing he then asks bansilal to speak and make his dad understand, bansilal asks his dad what is wrong and if they have done anything to upset him, but prakash's dad replies that its not you but me who has made mistake by turning my sons freindship into a ristha, gaushala speaks up and says that why would you have a problem with that and prakash tells his father that its got nothing to do with mine and mridang's freindship and prakash's dad tells him to shutup and that his freindship with mridang is the root cause off all this, he tells tem that they dont want dahej they only asked because they needed money and they thought that they could afford it, hegoes onto say that its not like we asked for the taj mahal. he tells bansilal that he has turned his son against him, he says that his own son prefers you to us so why should we come to the wedding, he tells then that you dont need us and if anyone asks tell them that we have died. prakash tells his dad not to be like that and that bansilal has not influenced me in anyway i said no to dahej on my own accord. prakash's mum tells him to keep quiet as he doesnt care about them she tells his father lets go to the village and we'll forget we ever had a son, bansilal asks them not to be like that and prakash's dad says that the only way they will come to the wedding is if they get the dahej they want...bansilal says he will arrange 10 lakhs but prakash's father says that was then things have changed and he demands 40 lakhs which leaves everone shocked.

bharati is alone crying and murli watches her but walks away and goes and sits on the sofa and bharati gets up and leaves Dhumroo walks in with neelam and veena and he tells them that they had so much fun tey ask murli what hes been doing and he replies hes been working and neelam asks where bharati is and tells neelam shes in her room. Neelam goes into bharati's room and asks how it all went and bharati says it was all good but neelam notices that everything in the room is untouched, and bharati then turns around crying, and neelam finds out that murli rejected bharati's advances

precap...neelam tells bharti that she is going to confront murli

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Murli is really  getting annoying, not to mention an ingrate!  Rupesh accepted his offer & made him his partner, and this is how he repays him?  More seriously, either he has a relationship w/ Bharti, or he doesn't.  If he does, then he should be coming up w/ those gestures, not Bharti.  If he doesn't, he had no business telling Rupesh that he'd love & take care of her.

I hope Neelam hands him his head on a platter

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Murli is really  getting annoying, not to mention an ingrate!  Rupesh accepted his offer & made him his partner, and this is how he repays him?  More seriously, either he has a relationship w/ Bharti, or he doesn't.  If he does, then he should be coming up w/ those gestures, not Bharti.  If he doesn't, he had no business telling Rupesh that he'd love & take care of her.

I hope Neelam hands him his head on a platter

Totally agree with you....i really feel that he is leading Bharati on i mean she doesnt even know if shes coming or going.

One min hes being nice to her and having a laugh and joke with her like when she was falling over in her heels and then the next min hes shouting at her. I really wish Bharati would grow a backbone and stand upto him, im fedup with her crying but then again i can imagine how she feels.

CV's need to make Bharati more mature and independant and give her a more active role, not liking the way she is tolerating Murli's behaviour...and every time she is around him she seems so scared of him...she needs to be more bold and say it how it is or give Murli a taste of his own medicine and treat him the way he treats her...that will soon shut him right up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I knew this wld happen *cringes*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top