-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago

04/01/11 Update

recap....bharati decorates her room and gets change but due to work murli doesnt come to the bedroom

murli is contuining his work in the living room when the lights go out...he calls out to bharati an debo but no on replies and then lots o lights come up and he hears a noise (bharati's anklets) he asks whose there but no reply and then bharati starts singing and murli see's her, murli starts walking through the living room and bharati follows him singing. he enters the bedroom and notices it all decorated...he goes and sits on the sofa but then gets up and bharati grabs his arm and walks with him and just then murli has a fit of rage and yanks his arm away from her and screams at her that enough is enough

He asks what is all this and who is she doin all this for...bharati then starts crying, murli then goes on to say that he told her once before there is nothing between them and never wil be...he tells her to stop crying and tells her that he knows its not her fault but theres no relationship betwen them and he cant do what she wants him to she then runs out of the room leaving murli looking at there wedding picture whilst bharati falls to the floor crying in the hallway.

the scene shifts to a small room and prakash is warning his fake parents to be readyy and that they will be on there way...and then bansilal and his  family arrive and prakash starts beegin his parents to come to the wedding and that he needs his parents blessing he then asks bansilal to speak and make his dad understand, bansilal asks his dad what is wrong and if they have done anything to upset him, but prakash's dad replies that its not you but me who has made mistake by turning my sons freindship into a ristha, gaushala speaks up and says that why would you have a problem with that and prakash tells his father that its got nothing to do with mine and mridang's freindship and prakash's dad tells him to shutup and that his freindship with mridang is the root cause off all this, he tells tem that they dont want dahej they only asked because they needed money and they thought that they could afford it, hegoes onto say that its not like we asked for the taj mahal. he tells bansilal that he has turned his son against him, he says that his own son prefers you to us so why should we come to the wedding, he tells then that you dont need us and if anyone asks tell them that we have died. prakash tells his dad not to be like that and that bansilal has not influenced me in anyway i said no to dahej on my own accord. prakash's mum tells him to keep quiet as he doesnt care about them she tells his father lets go to the village and we'll forget we ever had a son, bansilal asks them not to be like that and prakash's dad says that the only way they will come to the wedding is if they get the dahej they want...bansilal says he will arrange 10 lakhs but prakash's father says that was then things have changed and he demands 40 lakhs which leaves everone shocked.

bharati is alone crying and murli watches her but walks away and goes and sits on the sofa and bharati gets up and leaves Dhumroo walks in with neelam and veena and he tells them that they had so much fun tey ask murli what hes been doing and he replies hes been working and neelam asks where bharati is and tells neelam shes in her room. Neelam goes into bharati's room and asks how it all went and bharati says it was all good but neelam notices that everything in the room is untouched, and bharati then turns around crying, and neelam finds out that murli rejected bharati's advances

precap...neelam tells bharti that she is going to confront murli
Murli is really  getting annoying, not to mention an ingrate!  Rupesh accepted his offer & made him his partner, and this is how he repays him?  More seriously, either he has a relationship w/ Bharti, or he doesn't.  If he does, then he should be coming up w/ those gestures, not Bharti.  If he doesn't, he had no business telling Rupesh that he'd love & take care of her.

I hope Neelam hands him his head on a platter
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Murli is really  getting annoying, not to mention an ingrate!  Rupesh accepted his offer & made him his partner, and this is how he repays him?  More seriously, either he has a relationship w/ Bharti, or he doesn't.  If he does, then he should be coming up w/ those gestures, not Bharti.  If he doesn't, he had no business telling Rupesh that he'd love & take care of her.

I hope Neelam hands him his head on a platter

Totally agree with you....i really feel that he is leading Bharati on i mean she doesnt even know if shes coming or going.

One min hes being nice to her and having a laugh and joke with her like when she was falling over in her heels and then the next min hes shouting at her. I really wish Bharati would grow a backbone and stand upto him, im fedup with her crying but then again i can imagine how she feels.

CV's need to make Bharati more mature and independant and give her a more active role, not liking the way she is tolerating Murli's behaviour...and every time she is around him she seems so scared of him...she needs to be more bold and say it how it is or give Murli a taste of his own medicine and treat him the way he treats her...that will soon shut him right up
I knew this wld happen *cringes*
05/01/11 Update

Recap...Bharati sings to Murli and takes him by the arm but he shouts at her and tells her that they dont have that kind of relationship and he doesnt love her leaving Bharati distraught...and Prakash' dad asks for 40 Lakhs dahej

The scene starts with Neelam consoling Bharati and she tells Bharati that this has to be sorted and tells her that she is going to talk to Murli but Bharti stops her, Neelam tells her not to be scared andd every wife has the right to have her husbands love and she too should get love from Murli, Bharati repies that love cant be gained by forcing someone and that it should come naturally, she tells her that deep down he is a god guy and that he didnt humilate me she explains that maybe he reacted that way because he wasnt expected it, and maybe he never thought he would end up with a wife like me and he has had to comprimise so it will take him some time to accept me, she tells Neelam that she will proove to him that she can be a good wife. Neelam tells her that it has to work both way he too took phere with you...she tells Bharati that what he is doing with her is wrong and someone needs to tell him and she tries to go and tell Murli but Bharati once again stops her and says that she wil talk to him to which Neelam replies that you havnt done it up untill now and Bharati walks out of the room

Elsewhere at everyone is shocked by Prakash's fathers demand for 40 Lakhs, and prakash tells his dad that hes asking for too much and its wrong, he tells his father that he doesnt want any dahej, Mridalia get angrey and Prakash's father replies that its only 40 Lakh or he wont get his parents blessings on the wedding day and nor will they come to the wedding or accept Veena as there daughter in law. Kamla pleads to his father that they cant get 40 Lakhs she says that she only has 1 daughter and that they can try to arrange 10 Lakhs, his father says that they wont take much more humilation and after spending tonight in this dharam shala we will leave for our village in the morning, kamala begs hi not to leave and that they will arrange 40 lakhs. Prakash' father says he will take there word for it and tells her not to let him down

Back at the house Murli is sitting in deep thought and Bharati comes and looks at him, scene switches Mridang driving the car and asking his mum shat was the need to promise them 40 Lakhs...he says that you should have caled the rishta off. Kamala replies that its not about the money, its about Veena's happiness and they saghai has happened and what will people say if they call of the wedding, she explains to Mridang that Veena is happy and has already accepted Prakash as her husband and we cant take her happiness away from her. Mridang shouts back at his mum and asks her exactly where are they expected to get 40 Lakhs from

Back at the house Bharati talks to Murli and apologises for the other day and she tells him that she is embarrassed by what she did and that she didnt mean to hurt him and is about to say something about there relationship when Mridang walk in shouting telling his dad lets sell everything in the house and the car, Gaushala tells him to calm down...she says that why dont we sell the house and go and live back in our old house. Dhumroo asks what all the shouting is about...and asks if jija sent any mithai..Mridang tells his dad to tell Dhumroo what kind of mithai Prakash has sent, Bansilal tells Veena to go to her room but Gaushala says that Veena should stay and listen as should everyone should know what kind of person Prakash is...Murli is asks what is going and Mridang explains how Prakash called up saying his parents dont want to come to the wedding and asked bauji to come sort it out and then we went there his parents asked for 40 Lakhs, Gaushala says hes not a good guy but noboddy listens to her...everyone is shocked hearing this. Mridang goes on to tell Murli that mum and dad agreed to giving them 40 Lakhs. Bansilal tells Mridang to think about Veena the wedding is set all the preps are done we cant call of the wedding...Dhumroo says you cant do that Prakash is nice il talk to him and Mridang gets angrey and tells him to stay out of it.

Bharati tells everyone that she agree's Veena likes Prakash, and the wedding preps are done and asks them if they really think Prakash is the right guy for her as he seems to want money she also tells them that whats to stop them making more demands for money after the wedding and Mridang agree's with her. she tells them that it seems that they want the money more than Veena. Bharati goes on to say that if Prakash really wanted to marry Veena, he could have put a stop to this, and stood up to his parents but instead he went along with it and and he didnt side with the truth or his wife to be and whats to say that in the future at an imporatant time he doesnt side with his wife then what? she asks them if they want Veena to be alone i sasural? and if she will be  happy with someone who doesnt look out for his wife? Gaushala says all the signs have been there...but we didnt think much of it but now the saghai has happened and then they saw that were trapped and tey go and ask for 40 Lakhs, she tells everyone that they are taking advantage, she asks Bharati if she agree's with her and Bharati tells them that all the signs point to Prakash not being a good guy and he is not right for her and instead of making a good future for her we will be ruining it...screen freezes on Veena.

precap...Bharati tells Veena that if Prakash really loves her why didnt he stick up for her and stand up to his parents

06/01/11 Update

Recap...Bharati makes her feelings clear to the family in regards to Prakash and tells them she thinks they will be making a mistake if they go ahead with the wedding

At the house Kamala tells the that she agree's that they are right but have any of them thouht what will happen to veena if this weding gets cancelled lots of questions will get asked and after a saghai that person is regarded as her husband. people will say there is a fault with our daughter and she tells everyone that this wedding will not be called off and gets all emotional...Murli goes to her and tells her to calm down and tells her that cancelling the wedding is better for Veena rather than living with regret for the rest of their lives. Murli tells his mum that he thinks Prakash is not the guy for Veena and Mridalia get happy hearing this. He goes on to say that they will find a better guy for Veena and that is a promise and he doesnt care what people say and that no one is more imporatant than Veena, Gaushala tells Kamala that she agree's with Murli and that they all care about Veena and that none of them want this wedding to go ahead, she tells Veena that she is a mature girl and asks her why she would want to marry a guy like Prakash...Veena gets upset and runs off.

Murli tells his mum that everything is happening for the best, and Mridang says that hes going to call Prakash and tell him the wedding is off...Kamala and Bansilal get shocked hearing this. Bharati goes to Veena and consoles her, she tells her that its for the best as Prakash is not good and that a  marraige is for life and cant be taken likely. Bharati asks Veena that if Prakash loves you like he says then why didnt he stand upto his parents and tell them that what they are doing is wrong? she tells Veena that Prakash is not good enough for her and she can do better, she tells her that if he was a decent person he would be hearing explaining and apologising but hes not here and wont come either. Bharati tells her that she had doubts about Prakash and did try to warn and now everything is out in the open. Murli is standing at the door and hears all this, he comes in and wipes Veena's her tears away and hugs her and tells her everything will be ok and he will find a decent guy for her, she replies that she has acceptd Prakash as her husband and wont be able to accept anyone she tells them that she doesnt think Prakash is like that and they have all got the wrong end of the stick, Dhumroo comes in and informs them that Prakash has come, and Veena goes hysterical telling them that she knew he would turn up and she wants to go see him. Murli tells her that he will go talk to him and will make the right decsion and what is best for Veena. Murli makes a promise to her that if Prakash is right for her he will take her side

Back downstares Prakash is on his knee's apologising to Bansilal and tells him that its all his fault and he shouldnt have called him to the dharam shala. Mridang grabs him and tells him enough is enough and he should stop his act right now, he tells him that if he thinks hes going to be forgiven then hes wrong, and that forget rishta there freindship is over he then drags him to kick him out of the house, Prakash pleads with Bansilal to hear him out for the last time and Gaushala tels him that he stop his crocdile tears that no one cares and she tells Mridang to kick him out and ask Prakash goes to hit him Bansilal stops him and tells him to leave Prakash, and let him say what he has come to say. Prakash says i shouldnt have called ou i should have spoken to my parents myself and he says hes sorry that because of him they got humilated, he gets up and tells Bansilal that he loves Veena and Mridang gets angrey and he tells Bansilal that he takes a pratigya that if they call of the wedding for any reason he wil never get married ad everyone is shocked. He explains that he thinks of Veena as his wife and wont accept no one else...he goes onto say he only want Veena and not the money and he doesnt want dahej and the he himself will pay for the wedding, and that he only wants there blessing leaving everyone looking on...dhumroo comes and says that he told everyone that his jija ji is a nice guy and he hugs Prakash and tells Veena that Prakash will love her alot and tells his mum that Veena has a smile on her face.

Kamala said that she was really worried but not anymore, Prakash says to her that he wants her blessing and tells her that everything will be ok. Gaushala steps in and said 1st his parents come here and say things and then him how can we trust him and that after the wedding how do we know he wont start demanding again...she tells everyone to forget the lakhs he will start asking for crore's. Prakash tells her not to be worried nothing like that will ever happen as he's had a fall out with his parents and has left their house and Banilal says that because of the weding we cant have you not talking to your parents and he tells him that he will talk to them...Mridang tries to object and Prakash says that there is no point if they wont listen to there own son they wont listen to you...he goes on to say that apart from Veena he doesnt care about anything and that what kind of parents are they that they dont understand that, he tells Bansilal that he wont go to speak to them and neither will he let him go...screen freezes on Gaushala

Precap...sorry didnt get what was being said but Mridang was beating Prakash up

07/01/11 Update

Recap...Prakash turns up and begs for forgivness and tells Bansilal and the family that he doesnt want any dahej, he also informs them that he has left his parents house after a fall out with them

At the house Prakash tells Bansilal that hes lost his parents but he also gained a whole new family and promises to keep Veena happy, Kamala says that if  thats what you want but she assures him that his family wont be angrey with him for long, Prakash says that he hope for the same and also informs them that he has no where to live and for a while him and Veena would have to live in rented accomadation and soon he wil buy a house, Murli steps in and tells him that you just called us your family and now your planning on leaving the family he tells Prakash untill you dont find a house you will stay here, Mridang gets angrey upon hearing this and everyone else agree's with Murli and Prakash thanks him. Bansilal tell him that he wil stay in the guest room and Dhumroo gets happy and takes Prakash to his room. Mridang and Gaushala are not happy.

Veena is in her room and looking at the moon when Murli and Bharti appear, she gives her brother a hug and tells him that she said Prakash is a nice guy  and Murli agree's with her and tells her that we didnt beileve him but i know my sisters choice cant be wrong and whatever we said it was only because we were concerned but now he has left his family and wants to spend his life with you, and he prooven that he wants just you and not the money and he has rebuilt his trust with all of us...Murli then apologises to her for hurting her and making her cry but Veena tells him not to apologise because he did nothing wrong, Murli then tells Bharati how grown up Veena has become and that was the only one recognisesd Prakash a a decent guy, Bharati doesnt seem to be convinced.

Dhumroo is in Prakash' room and is showing him around and tells him to get some sleep, after he leaves Prakash  starts to unpach his stuff and Midang walks in and locks the door and goes up to prakash and kicks him and lobs him onto the bed, he then grabs him by the neck and then Prakash says to him that he understands he is mad at him and Mridang tells him im not Dhumroo i wont beileve everything you say he tels him that what you did is wong and you have messed aound with my family and hits him and tells him that i know i made a mistake but im not going to let you ruin my sisters life and then beats him some more. Mridang warns Prakash and then tells him he wants him out of the house tonight. Prakash tells Mridang not to be upset and for the sake of there freindship and then Mridang headbutts him and spits in his face, Prakash tells Mridang that im not playing games that you came to me and asked for help you told me to do this you bought my fake parents and iv been caught up in all this, i didnt know that my fake parents would turn out to be so greedy and after seeing your house they asked for 40 lakhs, Prakash begs him and tells him he doesnt want money he genuinally loves veena, Mridang lets go of his shirt. he tells Mridang that he should be gratefull that he paid his fake parents out of his own pocket so they would leave him alone, he grabs a vase and puts it in Mridangs hand and tells him that if he doesnt beileve me then hit me round the head with that but Mridang is hesitant and Prakash tells him that all he wants is Veena and Mridang slams the vase on the drawer and leaves and Prakash starts smiling.

Gaushala tells Midang that Prakash is a nautanki and hes convinced bauji really well and now hes going to be living in this house. Mridang tells her that he doesnt think Prakash is making it up and he thinks that Prakash has fallen in love with Veena and gaushala is amazed and tells hi that you too have started beileving him and tells him that Prakash hasnt changed, this again is one of his games. Mridang tells her that hes fedup of listening to her and that whatever has happened is because of her and all you ever see is the bad in people and because of you i havnt been t9o live in peace, because of you being so greedy i had to get my little brother married to Bharati and now that Prakash loves veena your trying interfere in this too, he tells her that he wishes he never listened to her, and that because of her he has been against his family, gaushala cries about Mridang blaming him, she tells him that she did it all for him Mridang goes upto her and tells her to shutup or he will slap her, he also tells her that she is wrong and Prakash is right and he wont let her ruin  his sisters happiness and tells her not interfere in the wedding he then storms out of the room, Gaushala says that when your prooved wrong dont come running to me all of a sudden she starts grabing her head and wonders why her head is hurting too much.

Precap...bharati asks Murli to forget what happened that night and he said he already has and he tells her lets not mention it again. Murli tells Bharati that hes going to sleep in Dhumroo's room, leaving Bharati upset
gr8 update!!! of the week. well couldn't watch any of the episodes but after reading it... very honestly, i still can't digest the fact that bharati had actually tried it on murli... i don't even want to imagine how it might have looked like... if neelam is here only to suggest such pathetic ideas to bharati then i want her out of the screen...let her disappear😈

ok so our prakash is a cunning fox with never failing plans. he always has back up plans... looks like mridala won't be able to get him off. they can do it on only one condition, that is revealing their own plan of hiring him to make murli their bakra...otherwise now if gau a master mind can't do it then how will our bholi bhali bharati do it... even if she does...will the family believer her. they're so much trapped in the love of prakash already😵

but now i've started to want prakash to marry veena & torture the family... 😈murli is behaving so .... he's getting on my nerves. i'm not angry with him for rejecting bharati's advances.... it's the way he's going gaga over prakash that is irritating the hell out of me... he's really in the process of ruining his sister's life. all the dumb & stupid members of the family don't even want to investigate about prakash or his family or his house or his background... how can they be such careless & ignorant people...just want to marry veena off as soon as possible....

now i know why the title of the serial is baba aiso var dhoondo coz all the baba's want to marry their daughter off with a var as soon as possible either by hook or crook there was rupesh & now bansi lal... so was neelam's father... wonder who's next in the pipeline
I never thought this would happen, but it's fun to see Bharti  & Gaushala on the same side.  Ironically, Bharti can't tell Veena that 'look, I don't want you to have as miserable an experience as I have, even though you do belong to my sasural'.  B'cos that's what it'll take to convince Veena.

I wonder whether Prakash  really has changed - in the original article about him, they said he'd be a villain initially, and then reform.  Why did he need fake parents?  And now,  if  he is a ghar-jamai,  what does it do?

But I agree w/ Vik above - all the babas in this serial are in a hurry to dump their daughters.  In Rupesh's case, there was some justification, but not in the cases of  Neelam & Veena.  At any rate, if this wedding goes ahead, the home Rupesh gave Bansilal will be the new equivalent of the Mayavanshi haveli in Bandini, or the Thakur haveli in PKCM, in that everybody lives there.

Gaushala's headache - I don't think it's  b'cos she's pregnant.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
I'm glad this thread is now glued - sometimes, it was quite cumbersome searching for it