Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- (Page 5)

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i think bharati might click on and help veena or so im hoping, i think bharati needs to be given a more active role, she hardly speaks and just stays in the background and when she does talk shes comes across very timid and shy

At the begning of the show, we were shown how talented and independant she is so id like her to come out of her shell and speak up a bit more i really didnt like it when gaushalia was saying all those things to rupesh ji and she just stood there in silence and didnt stick up for her parents because no child would do that, id like to see her be a strong women and make her voice be heard, and be more assertive......rant over lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Agree!
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i too agree
Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged

17th dec 2010 update

recap...mridiala beat up prakash after he says he wants to marry veena, they tell him break off the rishta, and bharati notices money missing from the safe

at bhushans house murli is giving rupesh ji some money but rupesh is refusing to take it and says he cant take money from his children, murli says he wants to help and if children can help parents then who can he says that he will be insulted if he didnt take the money. bhushan also agree's with murli and tells rupesh ji to take the money...murli places the money in rupesh ji's hands.

back at home murli is getting canged and bharti walks in and notices him putting his kurta on and turns around, murli tels her to come in. she walks in and shes looking a bit edgy which murli notices he says to her are you worried about coming into the room or something else to which bharti replies that she doesnt know how to tell him because she doesnt want him to get the wrong end of the stick and neither does she want to hurt the family, he ask her whats wrong and tells her to trust him and he wont tell anyone she explains that some money is missing from the safe she says i dont want to accuse anyone murli starts smiling and tells her not to worry he took the money out and forgot to tell her...as he walks back a button falls of his kurta he picks it up and goes to the wardrobe and then asks bharti where the needle and thread is, she finds it for him and he starts threading the needle, bharti tells him he wont be able to do it, she takes it of him and does it. she goes to reach up but she cant so she goes over to the bed, climbs on top and tells murli to come over, he walks over to her and they have eye lock and she kneels down and murli passes her the button and she starts threading it on to his kurta, murli goes to touch her hand but he moves it away and she tells him its all done and walks away.

prakash and his family are at the house and bansilal asks him what happened to his face and he tells them he tripped and fell over and he'll be fine, bansilal says to his parents that we should have come to your house but prakash insisted on you coming here i hope you dont mind. prakash says before you go on i want to say something..he ges onto say that yesterday i agreed to the rishta but i think i made a mistake, bansilal asks if they did anything wrong prakash replies no one has done anything wrong but a rishta should be between equals, before you guys had nothing but you are now rich and i dont want my future wife to be embarrased by the fact that im not rich. he goes onto say i dont want it to cause problems between me and veena. bansilal says our house may have changed but we havnt we are still the same people and he tells prakash not to worry and he tells him that veena knows what its like not to have alot of money and she has good sanskar. prakash says thats all right but what wil people say that i married veena for money and a big house, prakash's father say we dont need to answer to people he says to  bansilal i know your all kind hearted people and that why i like veena to be our dil, prakash says to mridang that he thought long and hard about what he said and yes it is true that im not goo enough for veena and i did come here to say no to the rishta but i cant say anything to my parents. kamala asks mridang if they told prakaash to say no to the rishta but prakash intervenes and says he
only did what any brother would do he says to mridang that i wil keep veena happy and wont let any harm come to her. he tells everyone that even mridang happy now and tells everyone that he wants to marry veena to which everyone is happy except mridalia. dhumroo is happy and asks if he can cal him jija ji and takes him to show him the house, gaushalia gets up and says to bansilal that we have hurt prakash and want to make ammends and we'll show him around
the house, bansilal says that we'll talk further about the wedding gaushalia says no need show them around the house first and then relax and talk and dhumroo takes them for a tour of the house. bansilal tells bharti to bring veena down.

mridang grabs prakash and asks him what hes playing at. gaushalia tells him to go down and break the rishta off, he tells her that if he does everyone will suspect them, mridang says he will go and tell everyone about his parents not being his. prakash says go ahead and you'll be sorry. he tells mridang you wont have to say nothing il go and tell them everything about what your upto.

precap...murli and bharati talking about how they met for the 1st time and how he told bharati he was happy with the rishta...he tells bharti he hopes prakash and veena dont make the same mistake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
As I said in a previous thread... Annoyed murli bought the whole mistake in the precap I'm just waitin 4 the day he's going to realise it was the best thing he did!

Great episode thanks for the update xx
Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

As I said in a previous thread... Annoyed murli bought the whole mistake in the precap I'm just waitin 4 the day he's going to realise it was the best thing he did!

Great episode thanks for the update xx

im sure that days not far away...hope he realise's his feelings soon
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Me too! Hopefully it's not that far... You do wonder though what's going to make him realise... And also when is Bharti going to be more spoken she just looks sooo 'scared' of him
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
In the recent episode we have seen that clearly the family can't maintain living in the big house. They can't keep asking Bharti for money all the time and it will run out soon, so wldn't it be better if they move back to their old home. When Murli gets a job, he can support the family and they wld be much happier. I mean the whole facade of living in such a mansion and assuming a lifestyle not belonging to them isn't going to go well.  But I wonder if the signature Mri n Gau got the dad was to get the property under their name somehow. Ermm

Go to top