Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 99

Page 1
Page   of 99
Page 3 Page 99

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
3rd dec 2010 update

After telling her to come home murli rings his dad and tells him i found bharati and were on our way home...at home gaushalia is going on how bharati has a phone she could have called and told us where she is, murli's mums tells her to be quiet and thatwhatever has happened has happened that shes well and safe ad maybe she couldnt have called...murli ad bharati walk in but bharati stops outside the door, and murli tells her to come in,dhumroo see's them and shouts that bhabhi is here, everyone gets up ad goes towards bharti, dhumroo asks where did she go and that everyone has been so worried about her, murlis's mum goes down to bharati's level and put her hands around her face and asks if shes ok, she tells bharati that you call me mum is that just by name? am i not your mum? so if a child is in a problem they tell there mum not just go off like that...she tells bharati that murli is a diomand at heart she asks bharati what has murli said to you? has he hurt you? she tells bharati to tell her  and that she will sort murli out..bharati says murli hasnt done anything and its her fault that she wasnt paying attention at the station. bansilal tells her she should have called and bharti replies her phones battery dies and shes sorry and wants to apologise to everyone that because of her everyone is worried. murli's mum says they were only worried for her saftey..gaushalia butts in by saying how did you get lost none of us ever have gotten lost. bansislal tells bharati to get rest and today they will all eat together, bharli walk to there room.

dhumroo is shouting to gaushalia saying hurry up with the food hes hungrey,gaushalia goes shes trying but her back is hurting cooking in that kitchen she then back tracks when she see's bharli coming down, bharati says you leave it il do the rest, gaushalia gets happy but murli's mum stops her and says that il do it as your probably tierd, and she starts dishing up dinner to everyone. dhumroo asks murli you didnt get my gifts he says how could you, you guys came back within 2 days, and he then goes onto question why they came back in 2 days, and bharati inturppets saying she wanted to come back as she didnt like it there. murli looks at bharati and nods his head in appreciation and smiles at her. the phone rings its rupesh ji.. hes very anxious and asks if they are ok and how come they came back so quick and where were they...he lies and says they went out and have no phone coverage...rupesh ji says they are missing them 2 and murli says we'll come round but stops in his tracks and has flashbacks and he instead invites rupesh ji round, they say they will come tommorow. gaushalia and mridang get worried that there secret will be exposed of asking rupesh ji for money...she says they should go see him before he turns up here.

bharati is in her room and unpackins, mother in law and veena come in the room, veena says she should be resting and she will do the rest, and murli's mum said she will put oil in bharati's hair bharati says she doesnt have to but mum insists and bharati starts having flashbacks of when her mum used to do the same thing, veena tells her mum not to pull to hard because bharati is crying, murli's mum hugs bharati and says i know you are thinking of your mum
they start talking and conversation leads to veena's upcoming marriage... bharati tells veena not to worry that she too will get a lovely sausral like her and they all have a group hug. murli is standing outside and listening and watching to what bharati said...he wipes tears from his eyes.

precap murli is going through paperwork abt the 3 crore mridang and gaushalia asked from rupesh ji, and mridang and gaushlaia are leaving in the middle of the night and get caught by bansilal

Edited by kk83 - 08 December 2010 at 5:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- (Page 2)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
6th dec 2010 update

Dhumroo asks murli to help him with his remote control plane as it has landed in gaushlaias room, dhumroo is scared to go there on his own...him and  murli go, before they enter the room murli calls out bhabhi but no one replies and they both enter the room, they start looking for the plane and dhumroo finds it on top of the wardrobe, and asks murli to get it...he goes to fetch the plane by stnding on a chair and while getting the plane murli pulls a file down a file with it, dhumroo tells murli to put the file back before gaushalia bhabhi gets angrey,

murli opens the file and starts to read it and finds out that they have asked rupesh ji for 3 crore, meanwhile murlis parents are talking, bansilal is saying how we have to be parents to bharati rupesh ji has given us her resposibilty, murlis mum says how gaushalia has done one good thing sending murli and bharati on honeymoon they seem to be getting on alot better...while they are talking mridang and gaushalia are walking towards the door to go out bansilal is walking towards his room and bumps into them and asks them where they are going at this time of night, gaushalia say we were coming to you, to tell you we are going to the mandir, murli comes in and asks them what mandir they are going to? mridang asks him what do you mean and murli pulls out the file and asks him if he remembers anything or shall i remind you? mridang and gaushalia are shocked...he tells them if you have the audacity to ask rupesh ji for money then atleast tell the truth. he tells his dad again they  have sold out this family ad again they have been begging to ruupesh ji.

Muri tells everyone they have asked rupesh ji for 3 crore to open up a transport company...murli gives them alot of bhashans, how after geting everything of rupesh ji they still had the nerve to go back for more...he asks why are you so greedy. bansislal ask mridang if murli is telling the truth. he tells mridang, you asked for dahej and we didnt say anything you got this house i didnt say anything but now you are out of order and how could you do this...at this point bharati walks in and bansilal tells gaushalia and mridang to go to there room and he tells them nobody will ask rupesh ji for anything anymore, and mridang starts to clap his hands, he tells his dad that you have called me evry name under the sun and now you tell me to go to mmy room, he says today in this house you have no worries because of me, you are in this house because of me. he says that he hasnt stolen anything, and tells murli to read the file...mridag tells the family
he has taken out a loan and wil pay the money back. bansilal its not about returning the money beacause you wont be taking gaushlaia says were going to our room but you answer a few questions...she goes onto say you suffered in the heat in the old house but when you got this house you didnt speak up, when murli sais he will give this house back why didnt you speak up then, she tells bansislal that if you can point fingers at us then we can do the same..murlis mum tells gaushalia to shutup.

murlis mums shouts at her and asks her have you no respect for you father, and tells her to stay in your limits, gaushalia says she is wel within her limits she goes onto say that all her life shes been like a slave and now shes like mahrani of this house and she also stayed quiet...gaushalia goes to bharati say your dad is doing what any other dad does, shes the only daughter hes doing what ever daughter does if he aint going to give it to her who else is he going to give it to...murli shouts back and says when he had the money he gave it, but now if tyou ask him you will embarrass him becuse he has nothing left...hes lost everyuthing in court case and hes now where we used to be once

precap, bansilal asks gaushlaia where is all the money and jewellery rupesh ji gave them...bansilal goes to there room and picks up the safe and mridnag tries to stop him and murli gets involved, telling him to respect his father mridang goes to punch murli and dhumroo grabs mridang by his shirt.

Edited by kk83 - 08 December 2010 at 5:46am

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
7th dec 2010 update

scene contuines from yesterday and murli says to gaushalia that rupesh ji has lost everything they havnt even got a roof over there heads they are living with bhushan, they lied to you about selling everything and going because they saw that you were only after the money, and rupesh ji is a honest man who cant say no to anyone...and doesnt want to embarreass themselves infront of bharati's in laws. bansilal says to kamla (murlis mum) where shes put all the money rupesh ji gave them and she replies that gaushalia has it all, he asks her where she has kept the,money..he says he knows her very well and then walks towards her room and everyone follows, gaushalia says to mridang go and do something whilst bharati is standing there crying.

bansilal is in mridala's room and is searching for the money gaushalia is asking what are you looking for, he replies hes  looking for rupesh ji money and mridang replies we dont know where it is, bansilal finds it in a box in the wardrobe and asks mridang how did it get there he replies i put it there gaushalia doesnt know abt it he tells his dad he cant give the money back, bansilal tells him to get out of the way and mridang  grabs him by the shoulders, murli goes over and grabs mridangs arm and says enough is enough and stay in your limits, mridang tells him to stay out of and tells him dont you know how to respect your older brother to which murli replies you need to learn to respect your father and then mridang goes to hit murli and dhumroo grabs hold off mridangs arm...he tells dhumroo to get and is ready to hit him when bharati steps in and tells them to stop and asks why are they doing this brothers fighting and not respecting the father, she says its all her fault they were happy when they were poor and now moneys has come they are fighting she goes on to apologise them and that because of theres no peace in the house, bansilal and kamla wipe there tears away and bharati walks out of the room.

bansilal (with the money) and everyone leave the room and go to bharati who is sitting down and crying, bansilal says that whatever is going on in the house is the responsibilty of everyone not just one persons so dont blame yourself, sometimes we have to be tough on kids to show them the right path. he gives her the box of money and says your father gave us this and you and murli have the rights to this and the money wil stay with you from now on, everyone except mridalia is happy. bansilal tells everyone to forget that money, and that as of tommorow everyone wil go back to there jobs and no one wil ask bharati or rupesh ji for any more money. veena tells bharati to go to her rom and get some rest,

veena and dhumroo are with bharati and dhumroo says he will hide the money so gaushalia will never find the money and he puts it in the wardrobe hides it behind her clothes and locks the door and gives the keys to bharati and tels her to look after it. murli walks in and dhuro goes on to say to bharti dont give the keys to gaushlia even if she begs and starts joking around with bharati and she starts smiling. bharati says that everone must be upset at home and murli says no that dad took the right decision and bhaiya and bhabhi are wrong.

mridala are in there room and mridang is breaking things in anger and saying all sorts about murli and dhumroo and how they have lost all the money because of them and how nobody respects him in the house. he starts packing his stuff in a suitcase and says he wont live here anymore. gaushalia says to him that has he gone mad and to think carefully that if we leave we wil loose everything the money has only gone from one cupboard to another but if we leave
theres no coming back, mridang goes on abt noone having no respect for him so why stay and grabs her and tells her to go. gaushalia convinces hi to stay and that she wil sort everything out, and the tamasha that happened today i will do an even bigger tamasha just you wait and watch

precap...bharati is talking to her parents and says that she has became a paraya now and she has no rights over her parents since she became married

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
thnks a lot

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
damroo is really a cute characterThumbs Up he's one guy who can bring a smile on bharli's faceTongue
yesterday's epi was gr8Thumbs Up

now what r mridala uptoConfused or better to say gaushala coz she's making another plan in her devil's workshop(her mind) once again...LOL
i wonder what has murli exactly decided for the fate of that money...Confused looking forward for today's epiThumbs Up

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
yeah i also hope that we find out what murli wants to do with the money

Kiran_83

Kiran_83

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
8th dec 2010 update

at bhushans dhara is talking to rupesh ji, and he says to her what if mridalia start asking for money infront of everyone and out truth will come out infront of everyone...dhara assures him everything will be ok as bhushan has gone to sell her jewelery, she tells him that they wil give mridala whatever we get from that.

back at bansilals bharati's parents arrive and everyone is happy to see them rupesh ji givesh is blessing to murli and they all go and sit down, rupesh ji is asking for bharati and murli says she is in her room and she will be down shortly, he also asks if mridlia are at home and bansilal says mridang has to go work and is getting ready. veena and dhumroo bring food and tea,  rupesh ji says to bansilal that he now has a peace of mind about leaving town and has no worries about businees or anything and that they have come to see bharati and everyone as we are leaving town this evening, everyone is shocked. dhara asks why bharati hasnt come down yet and rupesh ji asks if everything is ok and bansislal replies everything is ok and your daughter is naraaz with you.

bharati is in her room looking at pictures of her parents and they walk into her room and see her standing there. they go upto her and rupesh ji says our daughter is never naraaz with us so why now when we have come to see you, and bharai replies that i never beilved it but i have become a paraya and that hes really given her away and that she now also has no rights over them, rupesh ji asks her how can she say this. bharati says its the truth otherwise you wouldnt of lied and hid the truth from me...her parents are both schocked. she goes on to say you lied to me about when the lawyer came to the house, you never told me about the case. i got married you gave us so much but even if you had have shared a bit of your pain we could have helped but you dont
consider me as your own and even now your still lying. she asks him why he did this, why is there always a difference between a son and daughter? dhara goes upto her and says you are not a paraye and never wil be, rupesh goes down to her level and says to her that when you become a parent you wil realise because parents take on there kids pain not give there children any pain, this is why i didnt tell you. bharati replies that im ur daughter i can take everything aslong as your by my side so pls dont go away. kamala is standing in the doorway listening and crying, she goes into the room and says you have made up with your daughter but we are also naraaz with you.

everyone is sitting downstars and rupesh ji tells everyone that he didnt want to keep it a secret from everyone, as a father i had my reasons. i was worred that the rishta between murli and bharati wouldnt go ahead if we had told you the truth...i was happy that she was going to a nice loving family and didnt  want to ruin it for my daughter, he says im glad the truth has come out as its a burden of my shoulders.

gaushalia is in her room goinf through all the jewellery wondering how much each item must be worth, mridang asks why is counting it all that she wount be able to build her dream house on them, he tels her that she might aswel go and give them to bansilal. he taunts her by saying yesterday you were saying your going to do this and that but you aint gonna do nothing. she goes she will, and that she has done alot for this house and everyone has forgotten since
bharati arrived but i havnt forgoteen and neither wil i forget how they did your besti...mridang asks what is she going to do, she replies that "humare to izzat abhi kharab hoye hai, unke tho izzat bacheghe nahi".  she gets up and he asks where is she going she tells him that rupesh ji is here and i should go pay him a visit.

precap gaushalia goes rupesh ji with money in her hand and tells rupesh ji to take it

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
so they still haven't revealed murli's decision regarding the money in today's epi..Confused it was just the confrontation of rupesh with bharati & murli's family. gau is all set & ready to strike her bhanji ki shastra tomorrow LOL!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top