Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm liking the way these tracks are shaping - here's what happened on Monday
  • Pari got Adi to come to the table, and as usual, there was the usual friction b/w them
  • Bharti asks Bubbly who brought bhang into the house.  Bubbly states that she can't bring members of the family into disrepute, and Pari, thinking herself checkmated, drops the blame on Adi & his friends 🤣  Adi is pissed @ this charge, but Bharti agrees w/ it, and Bharti & Dumroo order Adi to start attending office w/ Veehan
  • Adi is pissed and confronts Pari after breakfast, and warns her that her fortunes will take a turn for the worse.  Pari is worried
  • Pari then confronts Bubbly for forcing her to drop Adi into this 😆  Bubbly tells her that she's tired and overworked, and asks her for cash so that she can go see a movie.  Pari threatens to ground her, but just then, sees Chimpti & Jasmine.  So she changes her attitude, gives her the money and tells her to go out & enjoy 😆
  • Kopal tries to give Veehan his tiffin, but he declines, and then Bharti interferes, as usual.  Later, Veehan finds the tiffin in the car, and is pissed that Kopal, as usual disobeyed him.  He however sees a note from Kopal suggesting that he eat while he's driving.  Adi comes and suggests that they leave for work, and they drive off, Kopal watching all this from a distance.
  • Chimpti gets off a phone call and rebuffs Kopal's attempts to be nice to her.  She calls everybody and tells them that her brother is injured, and so she has to leave in order to take care of him   Bharti tells her that she'll have Veehan arrange the tickets, and asks Pari & Kopal to fix her meals.  Chimpti asks Pari to do it alone, and Kopal is crestfallen, but Dumroo asks her to make him tea, cheering her up again.
  • In office, Adi is trying to reconstuct how bhang got into his drink, and why would he have been even more affected than his friends.  He then gets a flashback of Pari trying to force Kopal to have it and then himself snatching it.  He realizes that Pari is the one behind spiking it, and decides that he has to figure out a way to expose her 😈
All in all, a great episode!  Pari is now fighting on 2 fronts Adi and Bubbly.  I just thought it too funny that she made Adi take the fall for Bubbly, who'd have simply diverted the blame back @ her.  Now, Adi just needs to find out from Bubbly everything about his sweetheart, which he should be able to w/ a few hundred rupees.  And given how Rimzhim started wondering about Pari @ the end of Thursday's episode, if he compares notes w/ Rimzhim, they might even figure out that Pari had evil plans on Kopal, and expose her completely.

The other great thing about the episode was Chimpti's exit - I couldn't stand her during the Mridala era either, and this time, I hope it gets to be like Dhara's.  Oh, and please, lose Jasmine as well - Pari vs Adi/Bubbly/Kopal is entertaining enough.  Also, w/ Chimpti gone, Pari might be able to take on Jasmine even better - in fact, I can't wait for the day when she throws the maayka card in Jasmine's face.

This serial is now turning for the better.  Hope Veehan finds out soon about Kopal's innocence, so that there can be 2 parallel tracks - one a romantic track re: Veepal, and on the other, the catfight b/w Pari, Bubbly, Rimzhim and Aditya 😈
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Guys,I am back as my exams gots over last week and with all ur wishes they went quite well.Thanks yaar!!!!!! How are you all???
Only Physics paper of XII was not set good by boards but lets not talk abt it...
So av read some of the lasest disscussion and post from all of u but av missed many episodes, over here  in US they are far behind even the holi squence havent aired but will try now to watch the latest episodes and give my views...  Edited by uaassshi - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Okay, I managed to watch the last few episodes and catch up w/ the story - in fact, Imagine TV has started uploading episodes again, so here is 2nd and 3rd April
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy6Hs1eFY8A[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGVuSm4sJQ[/YOUTUBE]
Essentially, the story as it now stands:
  • Veehan & Kopal's relationship has improved, as Veehan has seen up close how dedicated she is to him.  She completed a laptop presentation for him while he fell asleep which won him the contract, and he responded by buying her a wind-chime.  She gave him a hand fan for Bharti, and he made sure to tell Bharti that this was Kopal's gift.
  • Pari is busy playing a cat & mouse game w/ everyone.  She managed to tell everyone that the make-up was for one of her friends, and promised to get back the money later.  That night, the lights went out, and Pari is suspected of not paying the electricity bill.  So next morning, she leaves early so that she can pay it b4 she is exposed
  • Adi now enjoys flirting w/ Bubbley, of all people, and she too reciprocates, much to Pari's disgust.  As for Adi & Pari, he's now enjoying seeing her get slowly exposed, and torturing her every step of the way 😈
  • Bharti is now slowly getting to recognize Pari's egotism and Kopal's selflessness, even as she scolds Jasmine whenever she insults either of the bahus.  Last night, Kopal revealed to Pari that she had got some mosquito coil to put near the window so that it could be left open for Bharti in spite of mosquitos.  Bharti heard that.
Essentially, the story plot is improving - there are a few Veepal romantic moments, while Pari, even in the midst of trying to deflect criticism towards Kopal, is @ the receiving end of Adi on one hand and Bubbley on the other, even while she dreads Jasmine.

Nautanki productions has done a good job turning around this show - Paswan really pissed it away when they ran it.
adititrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for quick n sweet update!!!!!!!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi everyone. not much activity here so i just pop in and pop out

i had been seein the episodes  and i find them quite funny with pari antics

she keeps trying different stuff and keeps lying and fooling all about her innocence and  kopal being the culprit

hehe bt aditya and babli r smart they have seen through her

yday episode was bit hilarious

pari leaves for electricity department to pay the bills

dumbo doesnt know which line to stand and ends up in wrong line and again has to go to other line but she is frustrated

one conman sees her distress and fools her somehow and extracts money from her

a big mansion bill is only 2000rs that beats me hehe

at mansion all are worried about pari and pari lies she went to her friend

but  aditya has caught on and somehow instigates babli to trap pari

when pari comes in  adi asks where was she and she gives some far off location but babli comes in says auto wala is arguin over the fare and in her overenthusiasm pari blurts out abt coming frm electricity department and is shocked at her secret being out

episode ends

kopal has been silently doing her work in her sincere manner and bharti has seen all that

looks like pari wud be saved again and abt chimti i think she wud return with her brother who wud again be like murli dad i guess

still no clue why is chameli bai doing in mansion and no sign of her hubby and still no clue on bees saal pehle ki kahani

Vr15h thumbnail
Chatter

Thanks for this update.  Did Pari manage to pay the bill, or did she get swindled by the conman?  I didn't see last night's episode - was busy watching IPL

Also, where did she get money for that bill, since she's already blown Rs5000 on makeup.  And yeah, Rs 2000 means that in that mansion, nobody uses electricity - no AC, no geyser, no TV, nothing.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vrish ya pari did pay the bill

the amount was 2000 rs + reconnection ka 1000rs extra and the conman said i wud go to ur home and say u hv paid the bill and sort of extracted  3000 fm her

i still think she might just escape being caught totally but adi and babli are on to her lies

veehan and kopal are getting closer to each other
and incidentally i missed those episodes where veehan realises kopal is not at fault as he had blasted her during holi episodes
Vr15h thumbnail
I missed last night's episode.  What happened - is Pari now totally discredited in the eyes of the family?
chatterbox thumbnail
virsh wait i m watching video

i also didnt see the episode
chatterbox thumbnail
right here it is

pari is being blasted by bharti for her lies and her mistakes and rues the fact that both her bahus are useless in taking care of her house. pari tries to cover up but is again being shouted at

bharti leaves for her room angrily and adi acts up and shows anger on pari for hurting mom

dhumroo being sensible tries to manao bharti and says ppl make mistakes and bharti is emotional and says didnt do right in trusting the bahus
dhumroo says give them time all wud be ok and then he says samajdhari ki baat ki pari is careless type but kopal is more sensible and she is ur parchhayi and she takes care of house like u do

but bharti is still sad and remmbers murli
everyone at breakfast table except  bharti dumroo pari adi

kopal goes to get bharti and dhumroo but bharti says she doesnt wnat to eat
dumroo pacifies her

pari is angry not realising her fault and blames all in her anger for not being for her and no one cares etc
adi comes in and teases in sing song voice but pari warns him not to interefere or he wud see how bad she is

pari comes out and kopal asks her to eat but pari in her anger blasts her for doing drama of good girl etc
all this veehan hears and stops her says why u  r blasting kopal but pari in her anger crosses her limit and insults veehan 
kopal stops her asks her to remember her limits and show her anger on kopal not on veehan but pari storms off

veehan stops kopal and says give her tiem to cool off

episode ends

well this is not end of pari dramas now more high voltage drama is on the way

guns are out i guess