Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Articles Corner -||- (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Bharti's past life to get revealed in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo!

Bharti regains her memory in Baba Aiso Varr...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Articles Corner -||- (Page 8)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Archana Taide to essay past life Bharti in Baba Aiso

Archana Taide as Mrinalini in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo is all set to shake up its audiences as it introduces yet another twist to its tale when the past and the present will come face to face.

Murli and Bharti will discover that they were husband and wife even in their past life with the help of a tantric. Bharti, who is born as a midget will be told by the tantric that she was a beautiful and arrogant girl called Mrinalini in her past life. She was forcefully married to Krishna (past birth of Murli). Proud Mrinalini never reciprocated Krishna's love and also aborted their child.

An angry Krishna then condemned her act of cruelty and curses her. Saddened by her arrogance and pride in the past life that hurts her then husband, Bharti sets out to seek redemption. The show also introduces a new character, Vani, played by actress Vani Sharma. Will she play a part in bringing Bharti and Murli back together?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bhartis-tryst-with-her-past/articleshow/9968086.cms

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Bharti to seek for forgiveness in Baba Aiso

The show takes a dramatic turn as Bharti realizes her mistake she committed in her previous life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambzirinthom.3

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Juhi Aslam: The Wonder girl

Actor Juhi Aslam considers Rakesh Paswan as her godfather

Juhi Aslam! The name surely rings a bell in your mind. This tiny girl from Agra has proved her acting credibility in the last one year with her debut show Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo by Rakesh Paswan on Imagine. In spite of her short height, Juhi made a mark for herself and we can proudly say that she is now the new star in the industry.

Juhi feels that producer Rakesh came in her life as a mentor and godfather. She believes in the power of Almighty and says, ""God has the supreme power and he only decides everyone's fate in this universe. But if you ask me apart from that I see my god in Rakesh Paswan too."" Rakesh conceived this show and gave Juhi the golden opportunity in the glamour world. When Juhi came to Mumbai it was Rakesh with whom she stayed for two months as the maker wanted to hide her visibility from media due to the storyline. ""I had a great time so far and I owe Rakesh whatever I have achieved in this industry so far,"" she says.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Juhi-Aslam-The-Wonder-girl/articleshow/10303962.cms

Ambzirinthom.3

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Parents are my first priority: Juhi Aslam

Juhi Aslam aka Bharti from Rakesh Paswan's Baba Aiso Var Dhundho has established herself as a credible actor and her show also managed to create an impact on the audience in terms of its content.

This girl from Agra has learnt a lot about being independent living in the city of Mumbai and says, "" I have learnt so much from this city can't describe you in few words. I have became financially dependent after I started my acting career here"". Juhi as a midget never thought of in her wildest dream that she would act in a daily soap. ""Though I have my financial stability, I still use the production car for my daily use. Because for me, my family is my greatest priority and I feel I have a huge responsibility on my shoulders. First, I need to take care of them and then come my own priorities"". Juhi also has a special dream for her parents, she wants to send her parents for the Haji pilgrimage, maybe next year saying, ""I have told them and asked them to prepared themselves mentally so that they can go there"". Juhi indeed seems like a very thoughtful daughter.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Parents-are-my-first-priority-Juhi-Aslam/articleshow/10517114.cms

Edited by sumisa91 - 28 October 2011 at 3:00am

Ambzirinthom.3

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Bharti stops Murli's wedding, gets shot

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo has a bag full of drama ready to tear as Bharti succeeds in stopping ...

Ambzsparkleamina

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Wooh I really like the show & both Juhi & Vikrant they to good in their work & on screen chemistry.BAVD rockxxx & Murti as well !!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkleamina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.