-||- BAVD :: Articles Corner -||- - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo to have one hour episodes on Fridays..

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo will have one hour episodes on Fridays; Murli's parents to get ...

Jhumka and Dhumroo to get married in Baba Aiso Varr...

Bharti convinces the family for Jhumka and Dhumroo's wedding in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo.

Meenakshi Sethi to enter Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Meenakshi Sethi enters Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo as Gaushala's mother..

Juhi Aslam

Juhi Aslam would have never thought of becoming a celebrity in her dreams. But the reality is that this midget from Agra has now gained a celebrity status as she got the offer to play the lead in a tele-serial " Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo", which is based on the story of a midget.

" Life has changed big time for me since I was chosen to play the lead in the serial. Earlier, I was dependent on my father and used to ask for money from him. Now, things have changed and I give him the money, it feels great," says Juhi with pride.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Self-dependent-Juhi/articleshow/9025008.cms

Bharti has a new concern post leap..

Bharti gets worried about her son post leap in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

An otherwise calm and composed Vikrant Massey lost his cool after Juhi Aslam's mobile phone rang at full volume thereby distracting him

Vikrant Massey aka Murli of Raakesh Paswan's Baba Aiso Var Dhundo shares a fabulous on-screen rapport with his co-actor and protagonist of the show, Juhi Aslam. Though they are an extremely cordial off screen, there is just one habit of the actress's that irks Vikrant to no end.

The lad a thorough professional who likes no distraction while shooting keeps his mobile phone with his driver or the spot boy. He feels that constant calls serve as a distraction and break the fluidity of a scene. However, his co-actor Juhi is just the opposite of him. She seems to be obsessed with her phone and is always busy talking over it. Never the one to let it go out of sight, Juhi ensures that her mobile phone is always with her. Vikrant had already warned Juhi against carrying her phone on the sets but his requests fell on deaf ears. The lad who had been ignoring it all this while lost his cool when she forgot to put it on silent mode and the mobile phone started ringing. What followed next was some words of wisdom from Vikrant and Juhi vowed never to allow her phone distract the perfectionist.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Juhis-mobile-obsession-irks-co-actor-Vikrant-Massey/articleshow/9184487.cms

Tanvi Thakkar hospitalized Tanvi Thakkar hospitalized

Tanvi Thakkar has been hospitalized after suffering from Malaria and ... 44

Tanvi Thakkar to enter Saas Bina Sasuraal 2

Tanvi Thakkar will enter as Pracheen's love interest in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal...

Shobhit Attray to play Ram in Jay Jay Jay Bajarangbali!
Shobhit Attray to play Ram in Jay Jay Jay Bajarangbali!

Prakash of Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo to be Ram of Sahara One's Jay Jay Jay Bajarangbali...