Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 147

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@Chinnu Super Job ROFLROFLROFL can't stop laughing

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

He walks in to the house in front of him. The house looks calm and quiet. He thought it is an empty house. He break in and found 3 ft tall boots with pointed heels!!!!!

He took that and searched for some clothes. He found a screen on which there is a display of pink shirts, hair bands, socks and kerchiefs. He took a pink shirt, and a jeans and while he was about to go, he found a photograph on the wall.

" I forget something…."

He turn around and put that coat on!!!!

Chip: chest congestion'warning, warning.

He found some dust on the boots and look around for a brush. He saw a lady sleeping in another room.

Chip: brush, brush

The terminator cuts away the pendulum brush and cleans the dust. He steps out of the house.

its HILLARIOUS

Edited by prabha. - 22 September 2010 at 2:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUNNY STORIES - By CIDians (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@ CHINNU ROFL ROFL ROFL Impossible thread this is one!!!

Aap sab writers ki jay ho.... Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

CID mein chori

DR.Salnkhe enter into Forensic lab and saw someting and got shocked...he ran to the CID bureaau and told the enre thing
DR.Salu:Are e kya chal raha hein aaj kal..etani badi security yaha hone ke bavajud aaj Forensic lab mein chori ho gayi Kaise? Ar aapake pjaniy ACP sahab aur Sr.Inpector Abhijeet ji kaha hein
Tasha:Sir jara eak problem ho gayi thi
Dr.Salunkhe Are lab mein chori ho gayi hein esase jyada problem vali kya baat ho sakati hein
Tasha: Sirf Forensic lab mein nahi Abhijeet sir ke ghar pe bhi chori ho gayi...
Dr.Salnkhe: Kya Abhijeet ke ghar...kya kehe rahi ho...kya pura ghar lt liya?
Fredy: Nahi sir lekin aisi hi 2 kimati chize gayab ho gayi?
Dr.Salu:Kansi kimati chize aisi gayab ho gayai...
Tasha: Sir wo Abhijeeet sir orenge checks wala shirt aur Light blue colour ka coat ...
Dr.Salunkhe: Ka wo chori ho gaya...wo to Abhijeet ka lcky chrm tha..jabhi jabhi wo combination wo pehenata tab cases jaldi aalove ho jati...TO ACP sahab bhi vaha gaye
Tasha: JI ha Dr. wo vahi gaye hein...
Fredy: Sir aap bataye Forensic lab se kya kya gayab ho gaya.?
Dr.Salu: Are puchho mat mera egg boiler,Tarika ka Treadmill and khud Tarika bhi gayab hein.
Fredy: Kya Dr.Tarika bhi gayab hein..
Dr.Salu: wahi to ...meine sab jagah dhunda lkein wo bhi najar nahi aa rahi hein..wo roz subah jaldi aati hein..tumhe malum hein muzapar etana opressre hein to breakfast banane ke liye muze time nahi milata esaliye wo subah 6 baje lab mein aakar hum ho ke liye ande ubalati hein....lekin aaj wo bhi nahi thi...meine jo ande laye the kal wo bhi nahi the aur egg boiler bhi nahi tha
(Abhijeet & ACP enters....Dr.Salnkhe dipict whole stoy to them..)
ACP: salnkhe ye sab kya ho raha hein...CID bureau and Forensic lab mein  etani tight secrity mein chhori kaise ho sakati hein etana hi nahi Abhijeet ke ghar mein bhi usi din chori hoti hein...Abhijeet(shaking fingures) Kch to Gadbad hein
Abhi: Sir eak baat to bhl gaye mere ghar mein aur forensic lab mein CC tv Camera lagye hein hum usaki recoring check kar sakate hein
ACP: Ha bilkual...good idea Abhijeet...chalo..Lekin ye daya kidhar gaya...kahi dikh nahi raha hein..
Tasha: Sir Unaka bhi kahi pata nahi hein..meine nhe kitani baar phone kia lekin wo utha hi nahi rahe hein..
Abhi: CID bureau se phone gaya aur Daya ne phone nai uthaya...aisa kabhi ho nahi sakata
ACP: wahi to aaj Daya bhi gayab kaise...aur thodi der saka wait karate hein...VIvek Fredy tum use thodi thodi der baad se call karate rehena kabhi na kabhi attend karega..aur Tasha ye Tum forensic lab jao aur waha ke cc camara ke recording leke aao...aur Abhijeet tm bhi ghar jaake tumhare ghar ke cc tv ke recording leke aao
Tasha and ABhijeet: Yes sir
(Tasha and Abhijeet both left for work...and after some time came with cc Tv recordins,)

First they Play Forensic lab ka recording...In that recording times shown is 6:30 a,m.  Tarika was boilling egg in the egg boiler...and suddenly 2 maked man enters into forensic lab...the are ll covered with black cloth nobody can recognzed them..Tarika saw them...
Tarika: Kaun ho tum dono ar yaha forensic lab mein kyo ghuse ho...malum nahi yaha aana baki logo ke liye mana hein
Maskas man(MM)1: Hum dniya mein kahi bhi ja sakate hein....hum pe koi restictions nahi hein...
(And sddenly another man grab Tarika and pt one hacky on her moth and made her ncontious)...
MM2: jao ye egg boiklers,eggs le  lo...hamare boss ke liye chahiye...
Mm1: Are ese bhi leke jaana hein...
Mm2: ese kyo?..muze to bole egg boiler leke aao CID ke forensic lab se...kyoki aisa egg boiler duniya dusara kahi nahi...ye salunkhe ka nayab innovation hein..
MM1: Are hamare boss Harpis dungaroo international don hein ...unhe kitana tension reheta hein...wo bol rahe the ye laughter therapy  ke lession deti hein...use le chalo as hamare boss ke lie wo laughter ke lession hamare boss ko bhi dedegi to wo fresh ho kar aur bhi achhe tari ke se kaam karenge.
MM2: Muze laga unako sirf egg boiler ho chahiye tha...kyo ki wo snda  ho ya monday  wo hamesh  ande klhate hei..
MM1: Are ye dekho..
MM2: Kya?
MM1: Treadmill...yahoi hein na Forensic lab ka antic item....tumhe malaum hein boss ko antic chize collect karane ka bahut shauk hein...hum ese le jaate hein..wo apane antic ke collection mein rakhenge...ar aaj tak unake collection ke liye jinhone kuch na kuch diya usaka promotion huva hein..
MM2:Haha kal Chintu ne Abhijeet ke ghar se usaka coat ar shirt churaya usako senior gunde ki post mili..humane ye Tead mill churaya to hum Gnda Area manager ho jayega..chalo ese bhi le chalate hein..aur wo chor sab thake inclding Tarika uthakar le jaate hein..
ye sab dekhakar CID team shoked ho jati hein...
story to be continue..

Edited by jiya1 - 22 September 2010 at 9:39pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhadr.fahmishreelaPrincess13.aadri-SaadritaRoopal_TiaRa-Twinkles-monika21

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
AAKHRI CHUNAUTI

CID Vs The Terminator part 2

those who are not familiar with the movie terminator, read it HERE

those who missed the part one read it HERE

Team in Kajals house. 

They bring Tipsy, the smart police dog and fredy brought an old pair of kajal's boots.

" smell Tipsy…smell…smell"

Tipsy (in her language): just say one time I am not deaf!

Fredy put that boots near his nose.

Tipsy : mai gaaad…Abhijit sir help me….this smell is gonna kill me….who the hell owns this stupid boots? Am flying for my life….help…help

Abhijit : fredy, tipsy is running. Looks like he got a clue, lets follow him.

Tipsy : got to hell people, why you are chasing me with that ugly thing?

She ran for her life and finally reached the rented house where the terminator lives. Am dead….cant run anymore…she stopped there.

Abhijit : this is the place where the thief lives.

Daya and abhijit get closer to the window, there they saw the terminator singing a song with the radio in mohd. Rafi's voice " oh mere jeevan satheee…theree"

"Look he is wearing that pink top!!!"

radio:"aakashavani, sanskriti varta ha shuyantam pravachaka…"

Chip: ouch! Ouch!

The terminator change the frequency and started listening and singing nother song in thalat mehamod's voice " jadoo ban ke teri aankho ne ruka….cant breath!!!!!"

Daya : abhijit, he is so dangerous…see what he is doing? He is just like our 'don' .

They saw him opening the laptop and searching for Sachin. He can see so many I hate sachin communities there.

Finally he reached IF and now he understand who the Sachin he is looking for. He find a thread "ASK ME CID QUERIS( not video requests) Prabha".

He posted his doubts in that thread.

Termi : I am the terminator. Where I can meet the CID team?

Visrom : welcome to the forum. This is the rules and regulations thread, go through it.

Termi : where does inspector Sachin lives?

Abhijit : mai gaaad…he is asking questions to cidians. They know everything about us. We have to stop him.

Terminator terminated his operation , disturbed by a knock at the door.

He saw a young man in front of him asking for a job.

Vivek : sir, will do cooking for you , washing, sleeping etc etc.

Chip: servant, servant

Termi (with a cough)  : I am the terminator, you are appointed."

He got the information about forensic lab. He get in to a shop in search for guns, but what he get was a sword, stones and an axe.

He step in to the forensic lab. He can see a lady running over the treadmill with headphones .

He searched the lab . first he step in to Dr. Salunkhe's room. He found different wigs and garnier hair color. He looked at the mirror and put that wig on his head.

Next he go to sonali's room and found a long white chain and a suit case full of make up materials.

Chip: chest congestion…waring, warning. He started coughing and he demolished everything in lab with his sword and axe. When the lab was all over, he walked towards the lady on treadmill. She was still running with her headphones. The terminator rise the sword in one hand and walked towards her .

Chip: kill her!!!!

While he rise his hand because of the tension  the button of the coat burst out and hit tharika.

Tharika : help…somebody shoot me..help…

Termi: I am the terminator. Can you smell fear?

Tharika: leave me alone. I cant smell anything. My nose is stuck.

She ran for his life and terminator ran behind her. He took the tranquilizer bottle (sedative drug prescribed by dr. salunkhe) and hit the bottle in to terminators mouth.

Chip: tranquilizer…warning..warning…

The terminator stood there for a while. And then he started laughing

" ha ha ha he he he huh u hu  haaaa heee hu #*he *####*****!!!!he heh heheheeheheheheheh***////####

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhagricildagadhadadaaadri-Hasini_smiledr.fahmisneh.Saadritasunnyp1414Rashida15prabha.suhaani.cidmjhtvisromRoopal_TiaRa-SNEHAL--Twinkles-monika21

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
ROFL

Why am i entering the story yaar...???

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLi m loving it chinnu. was desperately waiting for terminator part2.  great going . keep it upClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1monika21

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

ROFL

.. and that too with suggestion of rules and regulation threadLOLLOLLOL

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

ROFL

and that too with rules & regulations.. LOL LOL not only in stories.. in poems also.. you are too popular..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top