CID

FUNNY STORIES - By CIDians - Page 2

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@chinnu 🤣🤣🤣  o gosh !!! I'm laughing badly !!!! I've got tears in my eyes laughing !!!

Tintu & Pintu aka Abhi-Daya calling Salunkhe as Chacha !!!! uff yeh toh hadd hai !! I can't control my laughter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Not just that Bavana. Tintu-Pintu Brothers, their mother-ACP-Salunkhe siblings yet one is chacha and one is mama.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

Not just that Bavana. Tintu-Pintu Brothers, their mother-ACP-Salunkhe siblings yet one is chacha and one is mama.

See, Tintu-Pintu's mother and ACP are siblings, but Salunkhe was adopted by Tintu-Pintu's paternal grandfather's brother as he had no kids. So he becomes a chacha.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Ok ji whatever you say. Ma, Mama and adopted Chacha all having telepathy is a path-breaking idea anyway.Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
(I wanted the Abhijeet orphanage story to follow Chinnu's story, so interchanging the posts. )

This was on the first CID Aahat Maha episode (Bank Locker Ka rahasya) when we were all worried about an Aatma in CID. We imagined how Daya would slap an aatma. And I got this idea...this was my debut in scene writing.

(Sorry this post might be a little cluttered, but I don't want to change it much...I want it to be the way I first wrote it)

For original content, go here.

Imagine.....the atma wakes up...Freddie sees it and reports it to Daya and Abhijeet. They make fun of Freddie and go after it. Daya tells Abhijeet....yeh koi chor hai....aatama bankar sabko dara raha hai...Abhijeet shoots at it, but the bullet goes through it. Daya says 'tumhare nishane ko kya ho gaya?'. Main dikhata hoon isko....and raises his hand...and his hand goes through thin air.. What would their reaction be????🤣

And they come back and tell Freddie...haan tumne theek kaha...woh aatma hai. And the 3 of them run for their lives and tell ACP.

ACP looks at Daya and Abhijeet and says 'Daya, Abhijeet....tum bhi aatma par vishwas karne lage'. Daya standing with his head down and Abhijeet trying to protest, 'Sir maine goli mari par woh aar par chali gayi...Daya ne thappad mara, uska haaath bhi aar paar ho gaya, iska matlab kya hai Sir'. 🤣

(There was a big scene after this contributed by many members...please visit that thread to read the whole story.
I am pasting my part only.)

Madam Zara was called to drive off the aatma. Then...

Zara : Main aapka problem humesha ke liye solve kar sakti hoon.

Daya : Accha??? Kaise?

Zara : Aap sab log yahan baith jaayiye...bureau mein sab lights off kar dijiye...phir main aap sabke saamne ek ek candle jala kar rakhoongi. Aap sab uske saamne aankh band karke baith jaayenge. Jab tak main apna kaam poora nahin karti, tab tab aap bina hile, silent baith jaayenge.

Main us  aatma ko bhaga doongi.

Fredricks : Accha...to jaldi shuru kijiye na

Zara : Lekin.....EK KHATRA HAI...agar aapke man mein darr hai, to us aatma ke saath aap bhi doosri duniya mein chale jaayenge

Fredrcks :Yeh kya keh rahi hain aap...main yahan nahin baithoonga...main baahar wait karta hoon sir.
Zara : NAHIN......sabse pehle aatma ko tumne dekha...tumhe yahan baithna hi padega...

Daya : Kuch nahin hoga Fredricks...main hoon na...mere paas baith jaao...tumhe kuch nahin hoga

And everyone sits around the famous glass topped table in the bureau with a candle in front of them - ACP, Fredricks, Daya, Abhijeet, Vivek,  Tasha, Salunkhe and Tarika. They all close their eyes...

Madam Zara starts her task of driving away spirits with wierd movements of her hands and chanting something (which no human could understand)

After 1 hour....

Zara : Aap sab aankhen khol sakte hain. Maine aatma ko bhaga diya hai.

Fredricks : main bach gaya....Dekha Sir...main itna darpok nahin hoon jitna aap samajh rahe hain.

Tarika gives a shriek....everyone turns....

Tarika : Sir, Salunkhe sir yahan nahin hai!!!!

Madam Zara : Uske dil mein bahut darr tha...isliye woh doosri duniya mein chala gaya.

Abhijeet: Daya...Mujhe to Fredricks ke baare mein chinta thi....lekin yeh Salunkhe to sabse zyada darpok nikla!!!!

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wrote this after the pastry eating competition by visrom

This content was originally posted by: visrom

Abhijeet : 😕

Next scene : Abhijeet wearing the famous old red track suit and running on the road. Daya following him in the qualis at a slow speed.......................

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1483853?pn=53

MAUT KA TREADMILL PART1

After running 1 km in red track suit
Abhi: daya...muje chakkar aarahe hein...
Daya: sir, he cant run he is not well
Acp with an evil smile...:ok bring him here...

Duo in bureau
Acp: kaise hu abhijith
Abhijith: mein, me...ab bi chakkar hein sir
Acp: may be because of heat...lets do one thing, i have the tread mill here from forensic lab....now start, and dont stop till evening.

A murder investigation scene.
Daya: we got the evidence against him sir.
Abhijit on tread mill: ha.....aa.....nn.....da.......da......ya.....mil......mila he.......me....me....20 km....abhi co.....co...mlete karoonga.....

Tread mill stop suddenly...powercut!!!

MAUT KA TREADMILL PART2

acp: doesnt matter, lets continue tomorrow....

it was a dark night filled with horrible voices and a terrifying silence.....

a man jumps the heavy wall of CID bureau with an axe on his right hand!!!!!!!
he walk slowly in to darkness and suddenly his leg  hits on the iron door
"oh mai gaaaaaaaaad" he replies!!!!

he have a pen knife and he tries to open the door of forensic lab...in one minute, he succeeded in getting in.
he can see his enenmy there....the treddmill...it was lying on the right hand corner of the lab. the silver colored handles of treadmill was staring at him...he can see the ugly meter on that stupid machine...

man: ab nahee bachega...
he took the axe and apply that on tread mill with full of energy.

next morning in bureau
acp: where is abhijit?
abhi: am here sir
acp: get ready...daya, vivek bring the treamill from the lab.

the two goes out and came back in agany..." sir, last night somebody break in to lab. now the treadmill, eggboiler and holipowder is missing!!!!

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okkkk So ACP's Maama and Salunkhe Chaacha ???? waah waah !! Mashallah Chinnu !!!!
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh God or should i say Ohh my gaaaad 😆 So lovely thread and visrom too god loved reading all the finny stories but Chinnu the tintu pintu was too much karan arjun, amar akbar anthony and telepathy bapre wat was hat and cherry on the top was mama chacha scene the ending one ohh god what was that? 🤣 Visrom was master at this but seems Chinnu too stepping into Visrom's shoes now Too kool guys keep it up
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saari stories bahut hi funny hai. congratulation to all of you
visrom thumbnail

Continued from Chinnu's story...

Maut Ka Treadmill - Part 3

Scene : Next day in bureau. ACP's phone rings.

ACP : Hello

Salunkhe : ACP Saab...please mujhe bachayiye....Tarika aur Sonali mujhe maar dalenge.

ACP: Kyon???

Salunkhe : Tarika ke treadmill ko kisi ne thod daali hai. Woh dono usme se fingerprints match kar rahe hain.

ACP: Toh??? Kisi ka fingerprint match hua?

Salunkhe: Hmmm...aap log yahan aayiye.. main batata hoon.

ACP: Theek hai....chalo sab log forensic lab mein.

Abhijeet:(Coughs) Sir...mujhe jogging karna hai..aap log jayiye, main baad mein aata hoon.

ACP : Abhijeet....chup chaap chalo...kisi ne forensic laab ka taala todkar andar ghusa hai...yeh department ki naak katne wali baat hai.

Abhijeet: Theek hai sir

Scene : Forensic lab

ACP: Bataao Salunkhe, kiska fingerprint match hua?

Tarika(angry face, monotone voice) : Main batati hoon.

ACP: Achcha batao....kiska fingerprint hai?

Tarika : Woh fingerprints Daya ke hain.

Shocked expressions on everyone's face. Abhijeet a slight 'evil' smile. 😈

Daya : MmmmmMain????? Sir, main kyon Tarika ka treadmill thodoonga?

ACP : Daya, saare saboot tumhare khilaf hain.

Daya : Sir, maine nahin kiya hai sir. Koi mujhe phasaane ki koshish kar raha hai sir.

(Looks at Abhijeet, and Abhijeet looks in the opposite direction)

Freddie : Sir...Daya sir kabhi kisi gym equipment ko nahin thodenge. Woh toh gym equipment ki puja karte hain. Main unhe achchi tarah se jaanta hoon.

ACP: Toh Daya ke fingerprints treadmill par aaye kahan se????

Sonali : SIR!!! Ek minute....mujhe is washbasin mein kuch mila hai.

ACP : Kya???

Sonali : Pottery clay sir!!!!

(Abhijeet suddenly coughs)

ACP: Pottery clay????  Salunkhe, pottery ka shauk to tumhe hai....

Daya : Sir....mujhe pata hai sir.....kisi ne mera fingerprint clay par lekar treadmill par chipka diya hai.