Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

Diyamirzaxxxgul

Groupbie

Diyamirzaxxxgul

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Cn some one give me there email or sumfink to send sum pic 2 put up on the forum..my iPhones not connecting to the computer and I gt everything on dat..da picxx r mostly based on ashita dhawan..sori about nt havin many picxx of murli and bharti..it's cos Dere fbs on pirvate so u cnt c picxx of dem..
Dnt even mind facebook

Edited by Diyamirzaxxxgul - 02 June 2011 at 12:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 9)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i dont watch this show but my mom does.. she likes the song that was played on the background of the episode where bharti and murli go to shimla.. anyone know what that song was? please let me know.. thanks:D

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hey cud someone let me know where could i find the background music and various other tunes played on the show BAVD in the forum.

i've seen for other serials there is a special music library where all these tunes are for download. does BAVD also have the same?? 

if not links to the posts which have tunes will do for me :D

pls pls pls help me out :)

bavdfan

bavdfan

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumisa91

hey cud someone let me know where could i find the background music and various other tunes played on the show BAVD in the forum.

i've seen for other serials there is a special music library where all these tunes are for download. does BAVD also have the same?? 

if not links to the posts which have tunes will do for me :D

pls pls pls help me out :)

hi !

i think that there is some link on page 8 of this thread, look it up maybe that's what you're looking for?

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@bavdfan

i tried looking up thru the whole of Page 8 but it only includes all Video Updates and 2 news articles or so. if u don't mind cud paste that link here :D

@Rakhie_08

since i guess u make all the VMs, a small request, since i'm unable to find the music library for BAVD if u cud pls upload the background tunes and songs played during the show. it wud b of great help!!!!! sorry to trouble u tho :)

bavdfan

bavdfan

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumisa91

@bavdfan

i tried looking up thru the whole of Page 8 but it only includes all Video Updates and 2 news articles or so. if u don't mind cud paste that link here :D

i was meaning the page 8 of THIS thread! Tongue
http://www.4shared.com/audio/xJ5ZfdxO/Baba_Aiso_Var_Dhoondo-_Bharli_.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/1qkgbKB3/Baba_Aiso_Var_Dhoondo_-_Title_.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/lnVympaQ/Baba_Aiso_Var_Dhoondo_-_Title_.html

Edited by bavdfan - 14 June 2011 at 3:36am

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
@bavdfan

ha ha ha silly me! thanks a ton... didn't read carefully wat u had said earlier :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfan

Ilovemsk

IF-Dazzler

Ilovemsk

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Hi..
Umm question:
When did everyone find out in th house that bharti is pregnant? Like what date??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.