Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

   

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 8)

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 1136

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys! I just wanted to ask does anyone have the mp3/links for the background music of BAVD?

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 418

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hi every one , 
can i ask wht kind  of halwa Bharti prepared with Murli (episode 29 th april) , thanks.  Smile
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Joined: 05 July 2008
Posts: 6489

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
This question should most probably be posted in the Help Thread.
 
But to answer your question, judging from the colour and the texture most likely gajar ka halwa
Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 418

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

This question should most probably be posted in the Help Thread.
 
But to answer your question, judging from the colour and the texture most likely gajar ka halwa


Thanks Rakhie , sorry for mistake ,
 i wasn't sure if it gajar halwa ya nehei esliye main ask , thanks again.
Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 418

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
want know , is it oil apply sasu maa on bharti head ya kuch aur? 'nd if it oil wich oil is it ? thanks 
vik rocks Goldie
vik rocks
vik rocks

Joined: 19 January 2009
Posts: 2392

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_star11

Hi Guys! I just wanted to ask does anyone have the mp3/links for the background music of BAVD?


Originally posted by vik rocks

Originally posted by surbhi_005

hey i want the backgrund score of murli and bharti...
plzzz help...Smile


surbhi i hope this helps u


Originally posted by vik rocks

Originally posted by shibz

hey guyz...can someone give me the link to the title track? MP3 format if possibl...would be glad if i get the lyrics too..Embarrassed
Thanx..


...hope this helps uEmbarrassed

BAVD Title Track

Sad Version of the BAVD Title Track

Lyrics of the title track of Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo:

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Jiska Ho Apna Ek Gaon

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Jo Rakhe Palkon Ki Chhaon

Jaise Tere Aangan Mehki

Waise Uske Aangan Mehku

Koel Banke Harpal Chahku

Phoolon Ki Daali Se Lahku

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo


source of lyrics: http://www.tvserialsandshows.com/2010/09/baba-aiso-var-dhoondo-baba-aiso-var.html
cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 148

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Big smile

I need to make more vm on YouTube but I don't like using watermarked copies. So if anyone knows where I can find clean, original copies without any watermark on the clips then please let me know.  I already know of Imagine.tv website and youtube channel.

Videos with apnicommunity slapped right in the middle of actors name just don't make a kewl badass couple video!

I already have 2 new videos to upload but have uploaded so many that I decided to wait and make the videos a special treat for MURti fans instead of a regular thing.

Also, any help with song selection will be appreciated. Preference will be given to Sonu NIgham vocals because this guy rocks my world!! I just love his voice too much!  [yah, I have voice fettish - one of the reasons why I adore Vikrant, his voice!!]


Edited by cheznazi - 01 June 2011 at 9:51am
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Joined: 05 July 2008
Posts: 6489

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheznazi

Big smile

I need to make more vm on YouTube but I don't like using watermarked copies. So if anyone knows where I can find clean, original copies without any watermark on the clips then please let me know.  I already know of Imagine.tv website and youtube channel.

Videos with apnicommunity slapped right in the middle of actors name just don't make a kewl badass couple video!

I already have 2 new videos to upload but have uploaded so many that I decided to wait and make the videos a special treat for MURti fans instead of a regular thing.

Also, any help with song selection will be appreciated. Preference will be given to Sonu NIgham vocals because this guy rocks my world!! I just love his voice too much!  [yah, I have voice fettish - one of the reasons why I adore Vikrant, his voice!!]
 
A healthier fetish than most others I would imagine ROFL
 
Will keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index