Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

Rae24

Rae24

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hi

can someone tell me how to make posts (written updates!) private to IF members????

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 7)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

Hi

can someone tell me how to make posts (written updates!) private to IF members????

Thanks

Rae, I'll PM you the answer coz it's working here, when i post it here it makes my post over here private LOL!LOL

Edited by vik rocks - 03 May 2011 at 8:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Veena's name was mentioned in one of the TB stories earlier.  That's how I knew.
btw Vrish from which TB article did you find out. i've been searching for it. Couldn't find it. 
I was also trying to search for neelam's name which you forgot to mention i guess. unfortunately i couldn't find anything on the Uttaran forumConfused

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Vik

I found it in this article

Shobit Attray replaces Anurag Nigam in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

If you want to find past TB news stories, click on the News link in the grey banner bar (below the You are here hierarchy row) - it's b/w photo gallery and event photo gallery.  You will find all past stories there.

There was however nothing on Neelam

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Vrish

thanx for the article. i found her name is in other articles too. actually there's a slight spelling mistake & that's why i couldn't find anything. coz instead of reading 46 news articles i preferred to copy & paste her name in the search box but when i didn't succeed, thought of asking you. 

her name is spelled as Enrica Fernandes in the TB articles. it's not Erika FernandesEmbarrassed if you copy & paste Enrica Fernandes in the search box, 3 TB articles will appearSmile maybe neelam's name can be found in the Uttaran TB articlesConfused & there are 88 news articles. one will surely go mad if one has to read all those articlesLOL i wished her name was in the cast list over thereConfused

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Okay, I've fixed that.  I've also filled in Rahul Trivedi and Dadhi Raj, neither of who have entries in I-F.

Should I go ahead and submit this list, w/o Kamala & Bhushan?  I don't mind so much leaving out Bhushan, but Kamala is a pretty major character, so don't feel right about leaving her out.  Can someone go ahead and dig up Kamala and provide it, and then I'll go ahead and submit it for the cast update?

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
well previously i though bhushan wasn't important but now that rupesh is dead looks like bhushan will be playing a major role like a baba for bharti. i guess those who have a FB accounts are the ones who can find the info about kamala, bhushan or neelam

Edited by vik rocks - 04 May 2011 at 10:13am

.Vrish.

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

The guy who plays Bhushan played the part of Sukhiya, Choti Rani's henchman, in Raja Ki Aayegi Barat.

But I've already checked there and his name is not in the cast list.  Never really expected to find it to be honest.  While he was an important character in the beginning of the show, he wasn't a central one and left after the first 4,5 months anyway.

Incidentally, hated his character in that show.  Which was a good thing.  It meant the actor was doing a good job of playing a bad guy LOL

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 04 May 2011 at 10:28am

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.