Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

i've not seen kamala in other serials. btw was damroo in PKCM - the servant of karan & kartik's house? i think i saw bansi lal in some show of star plus but i don't know which show. bhushan is in lapatagunj on Sab but there's no forum. i wonder from where to find out the actors' name.

i didn't know veena's name. where did you get it from Vrish. maybe that would be the clue to find out the rest of the names
Veena's name was mentioned in one of the TB stories earlier.  That's how I knew.

Yeah, Dumroo was Shyam Bahadur in PKCM, but there too, he's not listed.  Wonder whether Jas knows who the actor is?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 29 April 2011 at 1:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 6)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rae24

Rae24

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
sorry don't think i'll be of much help - if i do find out - will defo let you know!

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@vrish ... when pkcm was on air somewhere i saw the names of SB,VB who were not in cast list but i dnt remember where i saw it Confused ..i remember dumroo/SB's name is a muslim name ending with hussain or something but not exactly Confused...

fatimrza

fatimrza

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I asked Gandas darshan on facebook what is damroo's real name and he told me that Damroo's name is Rahul trivedi.

fatimrza

fatimrza

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
and i think Bansi lal's real name is Dadhi Raj. He is on facebook.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much.  Can you also find out Kamala & Bhushan?

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hey btw Vrish, i was just having a look at the changes you've made in the forum. it's greatThumbs Up i just had a few things to sayEmbarrassed

in the BAVD Forum Important Topic: the topics started by Fivr don't need any mending. 
but i guess the Story So Far should first start with your post in which you can clearly state nobody is allowed to comment then to be followed by Mariam's posts. i guess the thread would look more presentable. not taking away anything from DV-LVR's efforts. DV's post should come back to its' previous place which is the Forum Topics. coz DV's & Mariam's post make it look like a double post in the thread.

another thing is i was just wondering is it possible to have the Promos thread just like the way Articles Corner is managed. i mean having comments in between in the Promos looks a bit weird. Just like the BAVD articles are posted in the Forum Topics & the Forum Important Topics...is it possible for the promos to be posted likewise so that in the Important Topics there would be no comments & the promos could be easily found whereas the promos posted in the Forum Topic can be commented easily. i find it a bit strange to look up in the Important section to find a promo & then pass a comment. i strongly feel comments should not be passed in the topics opened up in the Forum Important Topics. 

sorry just a suggestion & my POV... you know what's better for the forumEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Vik

Thanks

I merged 2 of Fivr's topics - both archives, since we had too many important forum topics, some w/ a low hit rate.  I also moved the Help desk to the stickies.

I'll look @ changes that can be made to the story so far.  On one hand, don't want to destroy DV's work, so that bit of duplication is okay, I guess.  But I'll add comments to the top of that first post to make it clear that comments ain't allowed there.

The idea of having a Promos thread like an Articles thread did occur to me as well.  The decision on whether we should allow comments there or not was one I took inputs from Mariam - she wanted  that they be allowed.  Since that was the case, I decided to roll all past promo threads into this one.  One thing I've noticed sometimes is that someone posts a promo thread, and Nivedita again does, which is why I decided to have one promo thread, and Nivedita now posts there.  I don't mind multiple people posting the same thing in 1 thread, but when 2 or more threads are stated for the same purpose, it increases clutter, so I decided on this approach.  The creation of the promo thread is actually Mariam's, even though Nivedita looks like the creator due to the first promo from her being moved there.

But your POV is useful as well - just that I have already merged everything here in this promo thread.

P.S.  I edited the first post on the 'Story so far' to specify that it's a NO COMMENTS thread.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 30 April 2011 at 3:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.