Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
The actors name is Jaan, as given in this story here

Bharti-Murli to part ways; Amit to share Bharti's grief...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 5)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine123456

sunshine123456

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
plz post written  updates  CryCryCryCry

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hi! I know the regular updater has said that she is unable to do regular updates due to her being busy with exams and all. But I think we should all organise a schedule for the updates. Btw I havnt been watching the serial for the past week due to exams but will try to update tomorrows epi and any future epis for the people who purely depend upon the WU's

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Sunshine123456

Since the last written update, I've been posting the updates here

-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||-

Please check b4 posting such requests!  Also give it at least 12 hours after the show airs.  If that's too late for you, you are welcome to post updates yourself.

fatimrza

fatimrza

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
What is Damroo's real name??Confused plz tell me if anyone knows

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I want to update the cast list.  Can anyone help me w/ actors who played the following, so that I have them updated in the cast accordingly?  Oh, and if I've missed out any major characters/actors, feel free to fill them in as well.

Bansi Lal - Dadhi Raj
Kamala -
Mridang - Darshan Gandas
Gaushala -
Ashita Dhawan
Dumroo - Rahul Trivedi
Veena - Enrica Fernandes
Kartik -
Shailesh Gulabani
Ashthami - Reshmi Ghosh
Murari - Darpan Shrivastava
Bhushan -
Amit - Jaan
Prakash -
Shobhit Attray

I've filled up the ones I know so far, but would like help w/ the remaining 4 - Bansi, Kamala, Dumroo and Bhushan

Edited by _Vrish_ - 03 May 2011 at 10:38pm

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i've not seen kamala in other serials. btw was damroo in PKCM - the servant of karan & kartik's house? i think i saw bansi lal in some show of star plus but i don't know which show. bhushan is in lapatagunj on Sab but there's no forum. i wonder from where to find out the actors' name.

i didn't know veena's name. where did you get it from Vrish. maybe that would be the clue to find out the rest of the names

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.