-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
it is advertised on ndtv imagine here in the uk as "coming soon" for quite some time now
so i guess it will be coming soon πŸ˜›

i'll let you know if i see the ad again if theres a date
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

it is advertised on ndtv imagine here in the uk as "coming soon" for quite some time now
so i guess it will be coming soon πŸ˜›

i'll let you know if i see the ad again if theres a date
hey!
i saw the ad a few days ago with the date.. it airs on the 4th of October 😊 two days! πŸ˜›
thanks for replying 😊
so can u help me identify who's in vikrant's family.. i guess his name is murli.. what about everyone elses? actually i just got back from university and my mom watches this.. it caught my eye..  if someone can tell me when it started so i can update(is there written updates too) 

in usa we are at the part where bharti's friend is getting married..and murli's family leaves..  i want to watch before and after .. thanks
hey i want the backgrund score of murli and bharti............
plzzzzzz help............😊
Originally posted by brainychild92

so can u help me identify who's in vikrant's family.. i guess his name is murli.. what about everyone elses? actually i just got back from university and my mom watches this.. it caught my eye..  if someone can tell me when it started so i can update(is there written updates too) 

in usa we are at the part where bharti's friend is getting married..and murli's family leaves..  i want to watch before and after .. thanks

murli's dad is bansi lal. murli's mother's name is kamala. murli has two elder brothers named mridang & damroo. gaushala is mridang's wife. veena is murli's sister.

but the twist lies in the fact that he's not bansi lal's real son. murli's real dad's name is murari who hasn't been shown yet. he's name has only been mentioned by bansi lal.

i hope that was a bit helpful to your question.
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by surbhi_005

hey i want the backgrund score of murli and bharti...
plzzz help...😊

surbhi i hope this helps u

Originally posted by shibz

hey guyz...can someone give me the link to the title track? MP3 format if possibl...would be glad if i get the lyrics too..😳
Thanx..

...hope this helps u😳

Lyrics of the title track of Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo:

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Jiska Ho Apna Ek Gaon

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Jo Rakhe Palkon Ki Chhaon

Jaise Tere Aangan Mehki

Waise Uske Aangan Mehku

Koel Banke Harpal Chahku

Phoolon Ki Daali Se Lahku

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

source of lyrics: http://www.tvserialsandshows.com/2010/09/baba-aiso-var-dhoondo-baba-aiso-var.html
hey guys....do you think its possible that someone could add murli's family to the popular cast list pls. 😊 Edited by kk83 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kk83

hey guys....do you think its possible that someone could add murli's family to the popular cast list pls. 😊

yaaa  Dear😊..........but   mods can do it.......n ..we can Request them to add  murli's family to popular cast..
Originally posted by vik rocks

surbhi i hope this helps u

thnxx a tonn dear...........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›