Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

mayur_fan1

Groupbie

mayur_fan1

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i request oll he member and the senoir heads to pleash continueslie update the written updates so dat doze hu dont have DISH tv can get updates as to what all is happening inthe show..!!!

pleash..>:)
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 13)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiarra

tiarra

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hello dears..Are there any updates for 5 &6 dec for BAVD/...

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Read from this page onwards.  Haven't seen the episodes, but from what I understand, Mridala decided to steal all the jewelry and escape.  Only thing - instead of taking Jasmine, they took Vihaan w/ them, and by the time they've discovered it, it's too late.  In the meantime, the Lals have discovered the jewelry & Vihaan missing, and discovered Jasmine in a trunk.

As per the promos, Mridang will have a confrontation w/ Bharli where he threatens to shoot Vihaan.  Then a shot goes off.  So see tonight's episode to see what happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmitt

Arezooo

Arezooo

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
WHATS THE NAME OF THE NEW CAST IN BAVD==???

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
What we know so far...

Veehan - Tabrez Khan
Kopal - Aditi Tailang
Aditya - Raj Singh
Pari - Shalini Shauta
Pari/Kopal's mom - Nupur Alankar
Pari/Kopal's dadi - Amita Udgata

The others - Shrivastav, Jasmine, Rimjhim - are still unknown.  Anyone finds out, please let us know.

Edited by .Vrish. - 28 December 2011 at 9:27pm

priyamenon86

priyamenon86

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hi guys, does anyone know why Vikrant left the show?? so weird... n where is veena?? the rest died bt no news of her

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Priya

I moved your question here, since this is where it belongs - all questions about info regarding this show.

This has all been discussed in detail in this thread below

In short, Vikrant decided to leave the show b'cos he didn't want to play an elderly role - same goes for Asitha and I guess most of the cast, like Darshan & Tanvi.  Veena was supposed to be getting married, so although they didn't show it, it's fair to assume that Veena got married either then, or maybe after the mourning period was over, and went to her sasural, and never turned back.

Hope this answers your questions.  If you have any others regarding the leap, feel free to ask it either here, or in the above cited thread.

Gayaa

Gayaa

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hi Smile

I need to know if Vikrant Messey is Muslim or Catholic as my two friends are at each other regarding this I just want to put an end to this.

I really don't care what religion he is I just enjoy his performance as an artist but I also read somewhere that he is catholic just want to make sure before pointing out to them

Thank you u will do me a huge favour

AsvineWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.