Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 14

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
The devs have set it so that nobody can fill up a post w/ just the same letter, or siggies, or anything of that sort.  Normally, no word has 3 successive instances of the same character if spelt right, so that's how that decision was made.  So if you spell 'thank' w/ 10 k's @ the end, it'll truncate it to 3 k's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 12)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
thanq Tongue

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
hello does anyone know if baba show was aired last nite

i checked imagine site there is no mention of baba show on the site

i missed it last nite and no update is there no news so wondering if anyone knows if it was telecast or not

baba doesnt feature on imagine site at all

ichekd sm other sites abt video bt its written tht no telecast... wonder what happend

Edited by chatterbox - 03 October 2011 at 10:38pm

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
yesterday they showed one hr epi of dharampatni  Dead

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
oh wonder if it has been take off air temporarily or mayb people protested at the show

there has been no news anywhere about this

did imagine put any notice why they r not showing bavd

sparkleamina

Groupbie

sparkleamina

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hiya,  Has anyone else managed to find all 4 parts of yesterdays (Friday 18th Nov) episode?I've  only seen parts 1 & 2, wondered why only half an ep is being put on the web?!??! 

On another note, enjoying BAVD once more, although wish more loving MURTI moments would be shown.  But I suppose I expect too much!!

Looking forward to Veena's marriage plans and I suppose Mridang may be turning slowly negative but hey at least Murli and Bharti are together and the littel cutie Vehaan is happy :)

Anyone know the answer to my original q that would b great, thanks.

Edited by sparkleamina - 19 November 2011 at 1:03pm

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@spark...they showed only 2 parts ... (may be due to some technical difficulties in channel for 20 min they repeatedly showed same promos)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkleamina

sparkleamina

Groupbie

sparkleamina

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@jas thanks for answering my q...will have to wait till Monday i suppose.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.