Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Does anyone have pics of Sudha from this serial?  Please post in the pics thread - I wanted to use some in Dwarakadeesh
I had posted one or two pics of hers(don't remember exactly how manyConfused) in the picture gallery thread during Bharli wedding season 2...or as Jas suggested search up google...i guess you'll find some...

check page no. 5 & 6 of Picture Gallery...if you don't find it then check the other pages...someone might have posted some pics on her...btw you should try to find pics of her from Basera...she looked very pretty in that serial...LOL

Edited by vik rocks - 06 July 2011 at 7:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- BAVD :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- (Page 11)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hatimtai

hatimtai

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
This is my request to sonyfan28 vediobie-plz reply me on balika vadhu helpdesk (pg 70,71) plz... I will b grateful to u friend...:-)

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Out of curiosity, how old is Murli? I tried looking back at the first few episodes (written updates) but could not find it. If someone could just tell me, please Smile

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumisa91

Out of curiosity, how old is Murli? I tried looking back at the first few episodes (written updates) but could not find it. If someone could just tell me, please Smile
Well according to the current story, Murli's age has to be 21 or 22...

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Then are Murli and Bharti are of the same age? Since @vikrocks says Murli is around 21-22. And Bharti is said to be 21, we know that from Murli saying it outside the doctor's room after the suhaag raat thing.

kasumika

Groupbie

kasumika

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hi guyss i am new 2 th baba aiso var dhoondo forum does anyone knw th future stoylines of th show by tht i mean by th leap thts coming up xSmile

Viewbie note: Moved to Help Desk - use this thread for such queries!!!

Edited by _Vrish_ - 05 August 2011 at 12:05am

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@kasumika
The latest news about the leap that is known is in an article and I'm posting the link in this message. Hope it is what you are looking for!

Bharti has a new concern post leap.. - Telly Buzz Article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfan

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
that sad bg song for bharti is from which movie ?

one more doubt , if i'm typing the same letter then why y does it appear only thrice when it gets posted ... (for clarification see that new coolbie thread LOL "k" and "u" have appeared only three times)

Edited by --jas-- - 18 August 2011 at 12:26am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.