Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vrish

thanx for the article. i found her name is in other articles too. actually there's a slight spelling mistake & that's why i couldn't find anything. coz instead of reading 46 news articles i preferred to copy & paste her name in the search box but when i didn't succeed, thought of asking you. 

her name is spelled as Enrica Fernandes in the TB articles. it's not Erika Fernandes😳 if you copy & paste Enrica Fernandes in the search box, 3 TB articles will appear😊 maybe neelam's name can be found in the Uttaran TB articles😕 & there are 88 news articles. one will surely go mad if one has to read all those articles😆 i wished her name was in the cast list over there😕
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, I've fixed that.  I've also filled in Rahul Trivedi and Dadhi Raj, neither of who have entries in I-F.

Should I go ahead and submit this list, w/o Kamala & Bhushan?  I don't mind so much leaving out Bhushan, but Kamala is a pretty major character, so don't feel right about leaving her out.  Can someone go ahead and dig up Kamala and provide it, and then I'll go ahead and submit it for the cast update?
ghotalaz thumbnail
well previously i though bhushan wasn't important but now that rupesh is dead looks like bhushan will be playing a major role like a baba for bharti. i guess those who have a FB accounts are the ones who can find the info about kamala, bhushan or neelam Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The guy who plays Bhushan played the part of Sukhiya, Choti Rani's henchman, in Raja Ki Aayegi Barat.

But I've already checked there and his name is not in the cast list.  Never really expected to find it to be honest.  While he was an important character in the beginning of the show, he wasn't a central one and left after the first 4,5 months anyway.

Incidentally, hated his character in that show.  Which was a good thing.  It meant the actor was doing a good job of playing a bad guy 😆
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Guys! I just wanted to ask does anyone have the mp3/links for the background music of BAVD?

Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi every one , 
can i ask wht kind  of halwa Bharti prepared with Murli (episode 29 th april) , thanks.  😊
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This question should most probably be posted in the Help Thread.

But to answer your question, judging from the colour and the texture most likely gajar ka halwa
Kalitondra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

This question should most probably be posted in the Help Thread.

But to answer your question, judging from the colour and the texture most likely gajar ka halwa

Thanks Rakhie , sorry for mistake ,
 i wasn't sure if it gajar halwa ya nehei esliye main ask , thanks again.
Kalitondra thumbnail
want know , is it oil apply sasu maa on bharti head ya kuch aur? 'nd if it oil wich oil is it ? thanks 
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_star11

Hi Guys! I just wanted to ask does anyone have the mp3/links for the background music of BAVD?

Originally posted by: vik rocks

surbhi i hope this helps u

Originally posted by: vik rocks

...hope this helps u😳

Lyrics of the title track of Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo:

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Jiska Ho Apna Ek Gaon

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Jo Rakhe Palkon Ki Chhaon

Jaise Tere Aangan Mehki

Waise Uske Aangan Mehku

Koel Banke Harpal Chahku

Phoolon Ki Daali Se Lahku

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Sasural Me Pihar Dhoondo

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

source of lyrics: http://www.tvserialsandshows.com/2010/09/baba-aiso-var-dhoondo-baba-aiso-var.html