Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The actors name is Jaan, as given in this story here

Bharti-Murli to part ways; Amit to share Bharti's grief...
sunshine123456 thumbnail
plz post written  updates  😭😭😭😭
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi! I know the regular updater has said that she is unable to do regular updates due to her being busy with exams and all. But I think we should all organise a schedule for the updates. Btw I havnt been watching the serial for the past week due to exams but will try to update tomorrows epi and any future epis for the people who purely depend upon the WU's
Vr15h thumbnail
Sunshine123456

Since the last written update, I've been posting the updates here

-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||-

Please check b4 posting such requests!  Also give it at least 12 hours after the show airs.  If that's too late for you, you are welcome to post updates yourself.
fatimrza thumbnail
What is Damroo's real name??😕 plz tell me if anyone knows
Vr15h thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want to update the cast list.  Can anyone help me w/ actors who played the following, so that I have them updated in the cast accordingly?  Oh, and if I've missed out any major characters/actors, feel free to fill them in as well.

Bansi Lal - Dadhi Raj
Kamala -
Mridang - Darshan Gandas
Gaushala -
Ashita Dhawan
Dumroo - Rahul Trivedi
Veena - Enrica Fernandes
Kartik -
Shailesh Gulabani
Ashthami - Reshmi Ghosh
Murari - Darpan Shrivastava
Bhushan -
Amit - Jaan
Prakash -
Shobhit Attray

I've filled up the ones I know so far, but would like help w/ the remaining 4 - Bansi, Kamala, Dumroo and Bhushan

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i've not seen kamala in other serials. btw was damroo in PKCM - the servant of karan & kartik's house? i think i saw bansi lal in some show of star plus but i don't know which show. bhushan is in lapatagunj on Sab but there's no forum. i wonder from where to find out the actors' name.

i didn't know veena's name. where did you get it from Vrish. maybe that would be the clue to find out the rest of the names
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: vik rocks

i've not seen kamala in other serials. btw was damroo in PKCM - the servant of karan & kartik's house? i think i saw bansi lal in some show of star plus but i don't know which show. bhushan is in lapatagunj on Sab but there's no forum. i wonder from where to find out the actors' name.

i didn't know veena's name. where did you get it from Vrish. maybe that would be the clue to find out the rest of the names

Veena's name was mentioned in one of the TB stories earlier.  That's how I knew.

Yeah, Dumroo was Shyam Bahadur in PKCM, but there too, he's not listed.  Wonder whether Jas knows who the actor is?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry don't think i'll be of much help - if i do find out - will defo let you know!