DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
nishant was looking so cute when he was talking to the riskshaw guy. when he asked the rick guy to keep the change and the way the rick guy answered back. nishant face was so cute. i just wanted to grab him. lol.

mona was a sweet heart. she def doesnt look 16. i liked her acting, even if it needed a lil improvment, but itll happen has the story goes on.

they make a amazingg jodi..... oh god when she asked him to open her knot. lol. nishant stole my heart by this one epi......😳

-- priyaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NYCrocks thumbnail
wow.... i totally didnt see what you saw...even their first meeting was wierd and awkward... no bumping into each other or something more romantic... i dunno i think im over this show... maybe i will give it this week to see if its worth it...but i was not impressed at all... definitely a lot of overacting all around
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: NYCrocks

wow.... i totally didnt see what you saw...even their first meeting was wierd and awkward... no bumping into each other or something more romantic... i dunno i think im over this show... maybe i will give it this week to see if its worth it...but i was not impressed at all... definitely a lot of overacting all around

yea i no what you mean..... it wasnt romantic....i guess it was different...lolzz...... but like there facial expression were pretty gd,dats what i likedd...... especailly nishant.....i guess the awkwardness was funny.. dats what made it cute. like he was so lost, and confused. lol hope i made sense.