Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahani ~ Help Desk

Any questions you have regarding the show, or anything to do with this forum, please post here.

All members will try to help you as much as possible.

Thank You
ChandniEmbarrassed

Edited by Chandni- - 20 September 2010 at 10:37pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

PlayfullKissMaanIsMineElena1SimrangillsAmber10-Swetha-ArshForEver.Mehak.Ms-Min-Hominahil1997fahsaadaesatwisted_lizleeseunggilove--sumana13--Beetdeboleena.manna.:.MONA.:...Armaania..Charu21.JealousBasher.remosalsamusic_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKYEK Help Desk" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
 any of u guys know when any of the Cast Birthday's are??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PlayfullKissMaanIsMineBeet.:.MONA.:.

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@ Chandni:

Sukirti's birthday is 20th November
Vivian's birthday is 28th June
Priya's birthday is on the 9th December

And sorry but Vikas's birthday was unavailable =(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber10Simi_YaRaLovershafaq_abhiyahreeyaa--sumana13--Mona1993music_l0ver036

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I just have a qustion...are we allowed to post topics about twilight and VD?...as far as i remember the cast and the articles have been saying that the show is not at all like twilight...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

I just have a qustion...are we allowed to post topics about twilight and VD?...as far as i remember the cast and the articles have been saying that the show is not at all like twilight...
i think twilight is allow bt VD is nt alllowEmbarrassed

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

As far as I know, this forum is exclusively for PKYEK... so it doesn't seem fair that the show should have to share it's forum space with twilight n VD when they have their own respective forums. Also as you pointed out the articles have said this show has been re-written to NOT follow the twilight track - hence the delay in it being aired.

Just my two cents.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princess329Amber10-Suneshine-Beet-Nayab-

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

As far as I know, this forum is exclusively for PKYEK... so it doesn't seem fair that the show should have to share it's forum space with twilight n VD when they have their own respective forums. Also as you pointed out the articles have said this show has been re-written to NOT follow the twilight track - hence the delay in it being aired.

Just my two cents.

Agreed and plus have heard Ekta has changed the storyline.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ena3Amber10-Suneshine-BeetJungli Billi-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.