GoHam Diaries - September 20, 2010

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
September 20th 2010 – Recorded Diary of Gopi Aham Modi
Today Ahamji accused me of helping the chor last night. Why would he think that? I would never do anything to hurt him or this family. Kanaji why does Ahamji think so badly of me? What have I done? All I want is for him to be comfortable and happy but no matter what I do I end up hurting him.

But Kanaji, did you notice that maaji defended me, Gopi, in front of Ahamji. She is so kind to me. It really warmed my heart that she understands me. Kanaji please help me do better for Ahamji and Maaji.

September 17th 2010 – Personal Journal of Aham Parag Modi
That girl is the bane of my existence! No matter where I go she is always around with the pallu in front of her lovely face. Do we need her walking all over the house with that thing in front of her face? Next she will fall on her face and get herself more seriously hurt. Of course she won't need any help from me . Oh! no no no! We mustn't violate any un-marriage vows…no paap lag jaega (that would be a sin) Who the hell has heard of any such vows?

Now mom is under her spell and is defending her like a lioness with her cub. That is all I need mom supporting and helping that trouble maker Gopi. Kanaji, please save me from this girl. I am wasting too much time thinking and writing about her!!!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygtanvy.mad_vianandu90siddiqua..anisha..tasshamsibeeangel11rusha4003IndigoBluessaomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GoHam Diaries - September 20, 2010" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Love it! Poor Aham. His life is SO hard... Moooommmmm actually defends his un-wife. Sorry babe, I think you're going to be thinking about Gopi a lot more in the coming days. Man up!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..anisha..rusha4003Shell16-tellyaddict-

..anisha..

..anisha..

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Of course she won't need any help from me . Oh! no no no! We mustn't violate any un-marriage vows'no paap lag jaega (that would be a sin) Who the hell has heard of any such vows?

this is sooo funnyLOL.......i really wish that if ahem actually has diary that has a entry lyk this...he cares for gopi

btw gr8 diary updateClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for enjoying them. I hope Aham doesn't go back to being the BAD Aham.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
sorry shelly, i forgot to comment. Just gr8 entry.
Hoping 4 nice pages esp in aham's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Awesome entries Shelly ..ClapClapClap.

LOL @ ...Oh! no no no! We mustn't violate any un-marriage vows'no paap lag jaega

Can actually imagine Aham's expressions as he writes this !! ...LOLLOL

Keep it up my dear .,.. I wait for this everyday ... Thumbs Up

Only hope the Cvs have some nice scenes which will give you fodder for this post .... !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Usha!

I take my inspiration from the episode. And the last couple of days the show has been horrible. Not sure if I can interpret Aham's inner thinking if he is yelling at Gopi or being mean to her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-tellyaddict-

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Thanks Usha!

I take my inspiration from the episode. And the last couple of days the show has been horrible. Not sure if I can interpret Aham's inner thinking if he is yelling at Gopi or being mean to her!

You know what I think ? ....

The un-marriage vows ..... I think Aham was jolted by that ..... he never expected that .... he thot his mother would side with him and throw Gopi out just becos he doesn't like her .....

Then he sees Gopi is going about the house .. avoiding him ... doing everything his mother says ... I think he's having second thots about hating Gopi now ...

Now when Aham yells at her .... it looks like he's desperatly trying to re-inforce his dislike of Gopi and grabbing at any oppor to do that ..... fact that his mother is hurt over the theft issue also adds up and he's venting it out on Gopi ....

And .. I think this chori ka accusation will be a turning point in Goham relationship .... things will sort themselves out and it will be proved that Gopi is not guilty ...

And that should leave Aham red-faced and apologetic  .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top