CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 88)

Post Reply New Post

Page 88 of 89

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Neetu, I think she was a suspect. Definitely not a cop. You say 2000, right? We are all watching some of the re-runs. If we find her in any episode, we'll let you know.

Originally posted by loveDAYA

Can any one tell me the name of the case in which daya sir and abhijeet sir went to a bar..... In which daya sir beat a person.... Who actually turn out as khabari then daya sir gives him a photo..... Next day That khabari meat to duo in the dress of telephone repairer and gives the info..... In this sean abhijeet sir says some nice dialogs related to daya sir i didn't remember word by word but its like.. Ye machine shuru ho jati hai to isse koi nahi roke sakta... Then when bar manager tell him do some thing he said meri taraf se puri permission hai....'
I remember this scene well, but don't remember the episode name or the details of the case.

Edited by visrom - 18 April 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soonaali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 88)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveDAYA

Can any one tell me the name of the case in which daya sir and abhijeet sir went to a bar..... In which daya sir beat a person.... Who actually turn out as khabari then daya sir gives him a photo..... Next day That khabari meat to duo in the dress of telephone repairer and gives the info..... In this sean abhijeet sir says some nice dialogs related to daya sir i didn't remember word by word but its like.. Ye machine shuru ho jati hai to isse koi nahi roke sakta... Then when bar manager tell him do some thing he said meri taraf se puri permission hai....'

It is raaz khooni suhag jode ka, I guess.

Soonaali

IF-Rockerz

Soonaali

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

It is raaz khooni suhag jode ka, I guess.

Thanks... But this is not available on you tube.... I ll check it later....

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
as usually I don't remeber the case title...  but I remember the episode very well Tongue

it was about a couple ( Rajeev & Krithika )  who went to Jaipur on their honeymoon - Rajeev was involved in drugs smuggling , along with 2 of his friends , Krithika has witnessed Rajeev deeds and thus the fear of being expose leads Rajeev to kills his wife, Later he brings Krithika's burnt and mutilated body to Mumbai in a gunny bag (through which CID team reaches to the actual culprit ) 

after returning to Mumbai , Rajeev hires a imposter of Krithika and set up a fake accident to bring out the actual Krithika's body ....  in the beginning of the episode , the imposter pretends in front of the public as if two gundas are back of her life... 

following the clues CID team comes out with two sketches which aren't matched with their criminal records, that is when Daya Sir along with Abhijeet Sir comes to a bar and there on the scene which loveDAYA has mentioned above follows 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Soonaalivisrom

Soonaali

IF-Rockerz

Soonaali

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Thanks twinkle.... Now i got it its case of missing bride aired on 13th april 2007

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@loveDAYA - I don't know which episode it is , Mostly I remember only the actual story and sometimes I do remember even the characters, but I not titles LOL

@visrom - di u liked my post Blushing I like when u 'like' my post Embarrassed - now don't dislike it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-

Soonaali

IF-Rockerz

Soonaali

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
hey twinkle... I m just watching this episode.... In the morning i just clicked this duo movement and wanted to watch but didn't remember any thing else.... Thanks a lot now i can give some rest to my mind.... Since morning i thinking about it...

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
in bento's collection there is a case the orphan child case which he unfortunately doesnt have. Does anyone have an idea or remembers what the case was about? i had read ages ago that its duo-centric.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top