ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
as usually I don't remeber the case title...  but I remember the episode very well πŸ˜›

it was about a couple ( Rajeev & Krithika )  who went to Jaipur on their honeymoon - Rajeev was involved in drugs smuggling , along with 2 of his friends , Krithika has witnessed Rajeev deeds and thus the fear of being expose leads Rajeev to kills his wife, Later he brings Krithika's burnt and mutilated body to Mumbai in a gunny bag (through which CID team reaches to the actual culprit ) 

after returning to Mumbai , Rajeev hires a imposter of Krithika and set up a fake accident to bring out the actual Krithika's body ....  in the beginning of the episode , the imposter pretends in front of the public as if two gundas are back of her life... 

following the clues CID team comes out with two sketches which aren't matched with their criminal records, that is when Daya Sir along with Abhijeet Sir comes to a bar and there on the scene which loveDAYA has mentioned above follows 
Thanks twinkle.... Now i got it its case of missing bride aired on 13th april 2007
@loveDAYA - I don't know which episode it is , Mostly I remember only the actual story and sometimes I do remember even the characters, but I not titles πŸ˜†

@visrom - di u liked my post β˜ΊοΈ I like when u 'like' my post 😳 - now don't dislike it πŸ˜†
hey twinkle... I m just watching this episode.... In the morning i just clicked this duo movement and wanted to watch but didn't remember any thing else.... Thanks a lot now i can give some rest to my mind.... Since morning i thinking about it...
in bento's collection there is a case the orphan child case which he unfortunately doesnt have. Does anyone have an idea or remembers what the case was about? i had read ages ago that its duo-centric.....
Bhavna knows suhani, she had written an update also on the rerun thread , if I find it I will give you the link
Closing this thread. Pls view  ASK ME - CID Queries for the new thread.