ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
1.on youtube while searching for CID episodes i came across 1 scene. in it ACP sir and abhijeet sir were in disguise of detective and lawyer respectively, they were in some interrogation  room with one police officer. which case is this scene from?? i cant recall it

2. is there any such case in which daya sir was suppose to investigate secretly about some issues of CID team. i think i read about this some where in the forum, may be in re-run threads. cant find it now. was there any such case? what was the title?
Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 years ago
1. Cid undercover
2. Explain more please.

Dr Fahmi, is it the case where Daya secretly breaks into someone's house and steals his laptop? He finds out that a group of college kids had hacked CID's computers and mobile phones. Abhijeet and ACP finally catch him. It was aired in June 09, Khooni Talab I think.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
@chinnu thanx for CID under cover.
for second one, may be i got something wrong. i cant explain it πŸ˜”. not sure what it was about. i think there was something related to CID for which daya was given the task to inquire about. i m not sure if other members of CID were aware of it or not.
Originally posted by visrom

Dr Fahmi, is it the case where Daya secretly breaks into someone's house and steals his laptop? He finds out that a group of college kids had hacked CID's computers and mobile phones. Abhijeet and ACP finally catch him. It was aired in June 09, Khooni Talab I think.

thanx visrom i think its the same one😊 but if there is any other case too plz do tell me
Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sayhi2su

please tell me something about  

the case of killer paintings 

does nobody know about this case. ?
there is no such case in cid. May be cid sb.
@sayhisu i wonder if you've mistaken the case title !! I don't remember any killer paintings if anyone else does then I don;t know !! where did you get the title from ??
[thanks bhavnav  i think i found it in the titles of 

abhijit in disguise

thread
any way thanks a lot

Edited by sayhi2su - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sayhi2su

[thanks bhavnav  i think i found it in the titles of 

abhijit in disguise

thread
shagnikas post {sorry if i misspelled}